Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,075 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:01 AM

After Buhari, Presidency Will Come To Southeast And It Will Be Me - Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Buhari, Presidency Will Come To Southeast And It Will Be Me - Okorocha (426 Views)

Anthony Sani: Choose Between Biafra & Igbo Presidency: Arewa Group To Southeast / Nass: APC Under Pressure To Zone Deputy Senate President To Southeast / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After Buhari, Presidency Will Come To Southeast And It Will Be Me - Okorocha by Harwal: 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2018
Governor Rochas Okorocha has said that he will
succeed President Muhammadu Buhari when the
position of the presidency is zoned to the
southeast.
Thecable reports that Okorocha spoke on Monday,
April 16 when he hosted some political
stakeholders at
the state government house in Owerri.
The Imo state governor expressed optimism that
2015, President Buhari will win the election in
He said: "Buhari will win again and again. After
Buhari, the turn will come to south-east and it will
be
the turn of Okorocha."
On the criticism against his endorsement of Tony
Nwosu as governor of Imo, Okorocha said it was
because he was his son-in-law.
He said: "Nwosu is the least of the political
children I
have trained but I don't know any of them as much
as I
have known Nwosu,"
"I took him up when he was just nobody and he
grew to
the height he is now, his only sin is that he is my
son-in-
law.
"Nwosu will win in 2019, don't be afraid, I am
there, I
have retired the Arthur Nzeribes, the Udenwas,
now I
will retire the rest of them finally, I know them and
they
know me, their plan is to push me so that they can
get
the senate, it's a lie, I will run for the senate as
well."
This is as a chieftain of All Progressives Congress
(APC) and Okorocha's former aide, Theodore
Ekechi,
described the process adopted by the governor to
replace himself with his son-in-law, Uche Nwosu,
in
the state as "a charade and an insult to the
integrity
and dignity of Owerri, Okigwe and Orlu
people",vanguard report
Read more:
https://correctfeed..co.ke/2018/04/after-buhari-presidency-will-come-to.html?m=1

Cc: mynd44
OAM4J
Dominique
Re: After Buhari, Presidency Will Come To Southeast And It Will Be Me - Okorocha by princejonhealth: 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
Okorohausa
Re: After Buhari, Presidency Will Come To Southeast And It Will Be Me - Okorocha by Harwal: 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2018
princejonhealth:
Okorohausa
grin grin grin
Re: After Buhari, Presidency Will Come To Southeast And It Will Be Me - Okorocha by clarocuzioo(m): 5:41am On Apr 17, 2018
You will be president so that you will start moulding statutes of people with questionable character all over the country.
The selfish politicians who believe that supporting Buhari to win in 2019 is a guarantee for Igbo president 2023 are living a fools dream.
Nigerians will not even accept okorocha as a president despite his ass licking Buhari, and finally, "who Igbo presidency help"?

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ajimobi’s Aide Disses President Buhari For Slurring Nigerian Youths Abroad / EKITI 2018: How I Will Spend The N14b Fayose Wasted On 1.5km Bridge. / Did You Miss It? WATCH Miracle's #bbnaija Winning Moment (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.