Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,202 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Actor Bolanale Ninalowo Shares Heart Warming Chat He Had With His Daughter Aliya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Bolanale Ninalowo Shares Heart Warming Chat He Had With His Daughter Aliya (1632 Views)

Reactions As Actor Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With Wife Inside The Bathroom / Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Throwback Picture With Wife , Pens Emotional Message / Bolanle Ninalowo Shares Photo With His Wife After Reconciliation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Bolanale Ninalowo Shares Heart Warming Chat He Had With His Daughter Aliya by praizblog: 6:42am On Apr 17, 2018
Ninalowo shares Heart warming chat he had with his daughter Aliyah.

She just gladdens her dad heart with this beautiful chat.

So adorable.

Gist from praize News

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/actor-bolanale-ninalowo-shares-heart-warming-chat-he-had-with-his-daughter-aliyah/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Actor Bolanale Ninalowo Shares Heart Warming Chat He Had With His Daughter Aliya by praizblog: 6:42am On Apr 17, 2018
Beautiful

See more photos of Bolanale Ninalowo and her beautiful daughters here http://www.praizenews.com/actor-bolanale-ninalowo-shares-heart-warming-chat-he-had-with-his-daughter-aliyah/

1 Like

Re: Actor Bolanale Ninalowo Shares Heart Warming Chat He Had With His Daughter Aliya by Nobody: 6:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Now that's a lil wise and intelligent girl. And she's so beautiful.
Re: Actor Bolanale Ninalowo Shares Heart Warming Chat He Had With His Daughter Aliya by Awaitingkopa(f): 7:03am On Apr 17, 2018
Awwww... Me and my daughter too someday
I need a lover.. Biko cone let's make this happen kiss
Anyone interested?
Re: Actor Bolanale Ninalowo Shares Heart Warming Chat He Had With His Daughter Aliya by Khd95(m): 7:09am On Apr 17, 2018
Na today people dey doctor chats just to gain cheap attentions, mtchhhew

Re: Actor Bolanale Ninalowo Shares Heart Warming Chat He Had With His Daughter Aliya by IamD18: 7:09am On Apr 17, 2018
Awaitingkopa:
Awwww... Me and my daughter too someday
I need a lover.. Biko cone let's make this happen kiss
Anyone interested?

We are not interested.

#TeamBrandNew

1 Like

Re: Actor Bolanale Ninalowo Shares Heart Warming Chat He Had With His Daughter Aliya by itspzpics(m): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2018
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

US Based Actress, Mbong Amata Shows Off Her Massive B00bs To Tease Her Fans Onli / Riot In Caleb University / Aremu Afolayan Throw Shade At His Brothers, Share His Life Story To Mark Birthda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.