Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,548 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

“why I Asked Nigerians To Stone Buhari” – APC Leader Tony Momoh Reveals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “why I Asked Nigerians To Stone Buhari” – APC Leader Tony Momoh Reveals (375 Views)

Boko Haram: Why Buhari Can’t Lead Our Troops Like Chadian President– Tony Momoh / See Question APC Asked Nigerians Before They Took Over(photo) / Fani-Kayode Asked Nigerians To Chase Jonathan Out Of Aso Rock (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1)

“why I Asked Nigerians To Stone Buhari” – APC Leader Tony Momoh Reveals by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 17, 2018
A former Minister of Information and APC chieftain, Prince Tony Momoh has explained why he asked Nigerians to stone President Muhammadu Buhari and members of his government if they failed to perform.

Momoh had during the build up to the 2015 general elections called on Nigerians to stone the APC government if they don’t leave up to expectations.

Speaking with The Sun, the former minister said Nigerians were already stoning the president despite his monumental achievements.

He said, “We are in a democracy. As Minister of Information, I gave Nigerians information; one, to satisfy your need for information; secondly, to give you the information to do what you like to do with it.

“So, people who are saying that APC has done nothing have a right through the information they have to achieve the aims they want, but that does not reduce from the fact that objectively, APC has done something.

“Whatever happens, I said stone us if we don’t perform, but some people are stoning us, not that we didn’t perform, but because they are in opposition and cannot appreciate that we are preforming. In the area of security, nobody would say that we have not tried.

“Nobody will say that the challenges we have in the Northeast, Middle Belt, South-south, Southeast, Southwest and even in the Northwest, are not being attended to. In the area of agriculture, nobody can say that we have not attended to eating what we grow, and growing what we want to eat. We came out of recession. There are a lot of things we have done.”

SOURCE- https://nairatrend.com.ng/why-i-asked-nigerians-to-stone-buhari-apc-leader-tony-momoh-reveals/

Read more interesting articles on http://nairatrend.com.ng

Re: “why I Asked Nigerians To Stone Buhari” – APC Leader Tony Momoh Reveals by Mynd44: 8:25am On Apr 17, 2018

(1)

300 Days To Nigeria General Election 2019 / 2019: INEC Speaks On Creation Of 30,000 Polling Units / SOWORE 2019: The Man The “lazy Youths” Deserve!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.