Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Instagram Famous Model Has Been Left Blinded With A 90 Year Old Woman Vision - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Famous Model Has Been Left Blinded With A 90 Year Old Woman Vision (404 Views)

Instagram Famous Twerk Queen, Janemena Puts Her Massive Butt On Display. PICS / Meet The Heavily-tattooed Instagram-famous 'muslim Soldier' Who Lives A Lavish L / Instagram Model Blinded After Surgery To Change Her Eye Color Turns Out Badly.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Famous Model Has Been Left Blinded With A 90 Year Old Woman Vision by 1960ng(m): 9:04am On Apr 17, 2018
Nadinne Bruna, 32, wanted light grey eyes instead of hazel, but ended up losing 80 per cent of her vision in her right eye and 50 per cent in her left eye. shocked undecided cry

She lives in Miami but flew to Colombia for the surgery as it is not approved in the US.

It cost around $3,000 to have silicone implants inserted into her eyes, a discounted price offered on the condition that she posted about it on social media.

But Argentinian model Nadinne immediately began experiencing serious problems.

Her eyes were red and painful for months

Nadinne claims her vision was constantly blurry as a result of the pressure placed on her optic nerve by the implant and her eyes were red and painful for months.

She returned to Colombia in March and June 2017 for two further procedures to attempt to repair the damage but was forced to seek medical attention at Bascom Palmer Eye Institute in Miami.

Ophthalmologist Dr Ranya Habash led a team of medics to remove the dangerous implants in September and Nadinne underwent emergency sight-saving surgery to treat glaucoma in November.

As a result, the model has lost 80 per cent of vision in her right eye and 50 per cent in her left eye, and will have to deal with the consequences of the surgery for the rest of her life.

Nadinne and her twin sister Danna have forged a career on Instagram, where they share images of the cosmetic procedures they have undergone.

The twins regularly have their surgeries compensated and are often paid to feature medical practices on their accounts which have more than one million combined followers.

Nadinne said: ‘Before this surgery my eyes were completely healthy. I was so naïve.

‘Ever since this surgery I have had blurry vision. For about a year my eyes were constantly red and itchy.

‘My pupils, they can’t adjust to light anymore so I’m very photosensitive now too.

‘This surgery completely f***ed up my life.

‘After this surgery I went into a deep depression. I’m a very strong person, usually very brave and very smart, but with this I was completely stupid. I trusted the wrong pebrave
‘Now I have the vision of a 90-year-old lady right but I’m hoping I can just keep my glaucoma under control.’

https://www.1960ng.com/2018/04/17/a-32year-old-instagram-famous-model-has-been-left-blinded-with-the-vision-of-a-90-year-old-after-having-surgery-to-change-her-eye-colour/

Visit www.1960ng.com for more news update

Re: Instagram Famous Model Has Been Left Blinded With A 90 Year Old Woman Vision by mikejj(m): 9:46am On Apr 17, 2018
person go just Sidon na eye colour e wan change

(1) (Reply)

‘I Am Single But I Know So Many Girls That Think We Are Dating’ – Mayorkun / #bbnaija: Cee-c Receives N2m From Fans / Bbnaija 2018: Cee-c Looks Stunning In First Official Photos After Bbnaija Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.