Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:06 AM

Pipul TV - All You Need To Know - TV/Movies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pipul TV - All You Need To Know (81844 Views)

MTN DATA-FREE PIPUL TV / Pls Is Pipul Tv A Trustworthy Satellite Tv. / Where Is Pipul Tv That Promises Live Take Off Before World Cup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2020
Gentlepenuel:

So pathetic that this same backward mentality is what has led us into this same mess in the country.

A Nigerian has decided to say enough is enough, rather than to only complain about it, he came out with an innovation and solution to the present challenge. But people like you are hell bent in seeing that anything Nigeria doesn't thrive.

You're the problem we are trying to end in this country, self centered bigots everywhere who only think for themselves.
Nigerians are beginning to Gada Dey and Soro Soke, we will thrive and all naysaying bigots will live to see the success of this country.

All your lies and allegations have been proven wrong once again.

Pipul TV is working fine.
#WeGadaDey

Shut up your gutter mouth there.. Benjamin is part of the problem..A Pathetic lair he is. We know true entrepreneur when we see one ...Stop relating well meaning innovation with this illegality called PipulTV...Is it a coincidence that people are selling off the useless PipulTv box....Get off angry angry
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by Gentlepenuel(m): 1:45pm On Oct 20, 2020
georgee:

Shut up your gutter mouth there.. Benjamin is part of the problem..A Pathetic lair he is. We know true entrepreneur when we see one ...Stop relating well meaning innovation with this illegality called PipulTV...Is it a coincidence that people are selling off the useless PipulTv box....Get off angry angry

The same you that didn't wish them well even before they started selling, same you that said they will not broadcast all live sports, same you that said they will not run a data free service, same you that said there service is not going to be stable.

You're the real problem of this country, selfish bigots.
You will Live to see the success of this country.
Hired thugs and naysayers can't stop what is coming.

If you want to make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change.

Someone that can't even defend his baseless lies and allegations with facts, all he knows is insults.

Your lying days are over, grow up.

PIPUL TV is here to stay, it's working and very stable.
This a product of Nigerians, by Nigerians and For Nigerians.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 2:37pm On Oct 20, 2020
Gentlepenuel:

The same you that didn't wish them well even before they started selling, same you that said they will not broadcast all live sports, same you that said they will not run a data free service, same you that said there service is not going to be stable.

You're the real problem of this country, selfish bigots.
You will Live to see the success of this country.
Hired thugs and naysayers can't stop what is coming.

If you want to make the world a better place
Take a look at yourself, and then make a change.

Someone that can't even defend his baseless lies and allegations with facts, all he knows is insults.

Your lying days are over, grow up.

PIPUL TV is here to stay, it's working and very stable.
This a product of Nigerians, by Nigerians and For Nigerians.

Siddon dia and be deceiving yourself and the other 8 customers....PipulTV is here to stay, na him everybody dey sell off his/her PipulTV pangolo box...U bera carry money go market, buy android box, get beta ISP and enjoy your life rather than this traumatizing experience you are currently going through just trying to watch common TV

Shey ds guy sef wey wan sell his box sef dey lie abi grin grin grin grin
yetunsbay:
Anyone interested to purchase my pipulTv should mention me
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by Gentlepenuel(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
georgee:
Pipul TV will go the way of TSTV

You don't wish well for this country or anything Nigeria.

This is you in your naysaying nature since the beginning(2018)

Always out to destroy the progress of this country.

Before now, the lie was Pipul TV is not working at all, he has now changed his mouth that it is working for only 8 people.

It won't be well with anyone that is seriously working against this Nation.

✊✊✊
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2020
Gentlepenuel:

You don't wish well for this country or anything Nigeria.

This is you in your naysaying nature since the beginning(2018)

Always out to destroy the progress of this country.

Before now, the lie was Pipul TV is not working at all, he has now changed his mouth that it is working for only 8 people.

It won't be well with anyone that is seriously working against this Nation.

✊✊✊
I repeat, Benjamin/PipulTV will enter Bush las las...
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by Gentlepenuel(m): 6:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
georgee:

I repeat, Benjamin/PipulTV will enter Bush las las...

Prophet of Doom!!!

Wicked Bigots will find no peace, Since 2018 you watched as the company grew and prove all your lies and allegations to be false.
No peace for the wicked. Victory is already ours. Nigeria must be great.

Surely, little by little the snail reached the ark.

We move
✊✊✊
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2020
Gentlepenuel:

Prophet of Doom!!!

Wicked Bigots will find no peace, Since 2018 you watched as the company grew and prove all your lies and allegations to be false.
No peace for the wicked. Victory is already ours. Nigeria must be great.

Surely, little by little the snail reached the ark.

We move
✊✊✊
Stop being delusional. The only i watched grow from 2018 till now was Benjamin's lie, fake/empty promises and illegalities...Bros, pls get a life with your Substandard Android 6.0 magic box
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by Gentlepenuel(m): 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2020
georgee:

Stop being delusional. The only i watched grow from 2018 till now was Benjamin's lie, fake/empty promises and illegalities...Bros, pls get a life with your Substandard Android 6.0 magic box

You are the one that needs to get a Life, you are following a Nigerian company you claim is a lie for the past 2 years.

Allow time to be the judge of it now.

Werey deh disguise!!!

Selfish Bigots will have no peace.

Nigeria must be great.

We move
✊✊✊
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Gentlepenuel:

You are the one that needs to get a Life, you are following a Nigerian company you claim is a lie for the past 2 years.

Allow time to be the judge of it now.

Werey deh disguise!!!

Selfish Bigots will have no peace.

Nigeria must be great.

We move
✊✊✊
Go and sleep guy.... U ar no more making sense... Dnt let me catch crying over PipulTV sha
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by Gentlepenuel(m): 11:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
georgee:

Go and sleep guy.... U ar no more making sense... Dnt let me catch crying over PipulTV sha

Have some Sense of remorse or reasoning, now's not the time.

#CrimesAgainstHumanity
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 7:33am On Oct 21, 2020
Gentlepenuel:

Have some Sense of remorse or reasoning, now's not the time.

#CrimesAgainstHumanity
Go and tell to the thief called Benjamin
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by Gentlepenuel(m): 9:28am On Oct 21, 2020
georgee:

Go and tell to the thief called Benjamin

You are daft and insensitive for positing such at a time when innocent Nigerians were getting killed.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 9:41am On Oct 21, 2020
Gentlepenuel:

You are daft and insensitive for positing such at a time when innocent Nigerians were getting killed.
Go and tell Benjamin and his thieving family...
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by Gentlepenuel(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2020
georgee:

Go and tell Benjamin and his thieving family...

Blind dumbfounded personalised allegations which is being breed by deep hatred for anything Nigeria.

Your lies and allegations have been proven to be false in the past.

Be ashamed of yourself for once.

Everyone knows who you are at the moment.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by Gentlepenuel(m): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2020
georgee:
Go and join their telegram group and see things for yourself... U will puke with anger at what goes on in there
This is what he said about the subscription as at last week when someone with sense asked about the 3,500 subscription.
"No. This just for 3-4 days. It's also very optional. You can stick with your android boxes for now while we complete the free browsing modalities by Monday/Tuesday at the latest"

He lied about Pre-launch which never held on August 31 and the so called launching was an eye sore which on his living room grin cheesy cheesy. Even on the so called launch date, so many of the channels were not showing. We asked him why, he lied in his usual manner.. Anyways some people eye don dey open and they av started complaining about wasting money on data, but some Zombies are still praising him that hez the best thing that has ever happened to them grin grin

This is you in your daft ignorant way when the company started, mocking the company for not implementing the free browsing and streaming as promised.

Are you going to deny now the fact that they have a partnership with 9mobile and MTN?

Are people not streaming without using their Data?

Are you going to deny the fact that you are an ignorant liar?

You have refused to change since ages.

I think people like you just like talking. If you feel PIPUL TV is not good then offer something better. If you think it's a scam then expose why you feel so. But all your words so far till now non makes sense.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by Gentlepenuel(m): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2020
georgee:

God bless u my brother. U really hit the nail on the head. That owner of PipulTV is not speaking the truth. He started with lies and he needs to continue with same. Anybody that sees differently from him is attacked and subsequently blocked from accessing any of their social media handles. He knew anyone already into IPTV will always counter him, hence he adopted slogan 'This service is not for everyone'. He wanted people who are just hearing of BeIN sports for the first time in their lives, so he can manipulate them into doing his bid. He fraudulently sold the box while pple believe they will subscribe 3,500 per month. He has been lying and lying, blaming it on 9mobile. Kai, that guy ehn... Na confirm fraudster
Pple have been streaming with their own data and are so happy about it thinking its the best thing that has ever happened to them grin

Let posterity be the judge, you will not listen, you're still going around spreading lies like you did in the past.

Today it's clear before your eyes the company has a partnership with 9mobile and MTN.

Today people are streaming without using there data which you blatantly stood against.

Are you not just ashamed of yourself?

No one should believe this ignorant bigot who's just out to spoil anything that is out to help the common Nigerian.

We move
✊✊✊
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 11:51am On Oct 21, 2020
Gentlepenuel:

Let posterity be the judge, you will not listen, you're still going around spreading lies like you did in the past.

Today it's clear before your eyes the company has a partnership with 9mobile and MTN.

Today people are streaming without using there data which you blatantly stood against.

Are you not just ashamed of yourself?

No one should believe this ignorant bigot who's just out to spoil anything that is out to help the common Nigerian.

We move
✊✊✊
Shut up and stop spewing lies... We will come for that thief called Ben when all this is over.. Let him start running
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by Gentlepenuel(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2020
georgee:

My brother, 9mobile can never be part of this illegality.. Trust me.

The internet never forgets, this is you saying 9mobile cannot be part of Pipul TV.

But today, not only 9mobile but MTN is part of Pipul TV.

Your lies against facts.

Are you going to deny this too

Fellow Nairalanders you have all seen it, he has nothing to offer but hate and lies against an indigenous Nigerian IPTV company who amidst the turmoils and struggle of the Nigerian economic atmosphere it's trying to make a name for itself but thugs like these are out to spoil it good name so that this country will not progress.

But they can never stop what's coming.

Nigeria must be great.

#wegadadey
✊✊✊

1 Like

Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by Gentlepenuel(m): 12:10pm On Oct 21, 2020
georgee:

Nobody
Reason : PipulTV is not for everybody
PS: I finally gave out my PipulTV box for free

You gave out your box for free yet you are still here.

You enjoy Pipul TV unlimited data for the past 7 months yet you're still here.

Werey deh disguise!!!

As expected when you face them with fact, since they don't have anything to offer than lies, they will attack you with personal insult.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2020
Gentlepenuel:

You gave out your box for free yet you are still here.

You enjoy Pipul TV unlimited data for the past 7 months yet you're still here.

Werey deh disguise!!!

As expected when you face them with fact, since they don't have anything to offer than lies, they will attack you with personal insult.

Abi oloriburuku ni Bobo yi sha.. U and who enjoy PipulTV unlimited data... Do u think am an undergraduate like u... Go and ask ur master Benjamin.. He will tell u... Me, unlimited data.. Ogun kee u and Ben dia
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2020
Am done responding to u foolish kid like u
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by Gentlepenuel(m): 12:40pm On Oct 21, 2020
georgee:

Abi oloriburuku ni Bobo yi sha.. U and who enjoy PipulTV unlimited data... Do u think am an undergraduate like u... Go and ask ur master Benjamin.. He will tell u... Me, unlimited data.. Ogun kee u and Ben dia

You have all seen it grin grin grin grin grin

As said, they can't defend there lies and allegation but resort to personal insults.

Are you going to deny the fact that PIPUL TV has a partnership with 9mobile and MTN?

Will these telecos partner with a scam as you always call PIPUL TV?

You don't have the box but yet you go around spreading lies?

Be ashamed of your old sef Mister graduate.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by keleto(m): 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2020
I intend go to purchase PIPUL TV box this afternoon, am tired of paying 8k for DSTV COMPACT. I learnt PIPUL TV have lots of sports channels[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by Gentlepenuel(m): 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2020
keleto:
I intend go to purchase PIPUL TV box this afternoon, am tired of paying 8k for DSTV COMPACT. I learnt PIPUL TV have lots of sports channels[color=#006600][/color]

Yes Sir, they show all Live Sports and more for a flat rate of #3500 monthly
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2020
keleto:

Buy and get ready for premium tears grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by isram: 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2020
keleto:
dont try it o
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by SlyCharlie(m): 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2020
keleto:
Better use your head and know what you about to get into.
it's not a bed of roses o.
by the way, who is this penuel guy trying to deceive here with all those epistles??
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by georgee(m): 7:33am On Oct 22, 2020
SlyCharlie:

by the way, who is this penuel guy trying to deceive here with all those epistles??

Penuel na one of Benjamin's boys sent to deceive unsuspecting victims into believing PipulTV is bed of roses. Their aim is to collect 25K from pple and japa..

To the guy wey wan buy that yeye box. Carry ur money go buy better android box, find beta data and enjoy ur life... Simple as F9
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by Gentlepenuel(m): 5:40pm On Oct 26, 2020
georgee:

Buy and get ready for premium tears grin grin grin grin grin

All these lies upon what?
What are you trying to achieve I wonder.

The same you that said they don't have a partnership with MTN, 9mobile and Glo.

Your ignorance full everywhere like palliative...

Like I always say, will you deny this fact?
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by Gentlepenuel(m): 5:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
isram:
dont try it o

People are enjoying it, I wonder what you stand to gain in discrediting someone's business.
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by Gentlepenuel(m): 5:43pm On Oct 26, 2020
SlyCharlie:

Deceive
How Sir
Choose your words wisely
Re: Pipul TV - All You Need To Know by Gentlepenuel(m): 5:44pm On Oct 26, 2020
georgee:

Penuel na one of Benjamin's boys sent to deceive unsuspecting victims into believing PipulTV is bed of roses. Their aim is to collect 25K from pple and japa..

To the guy wey wan buy that yeye box. Carry ur money go buy better android box, find beta data and enjoy ur life... Simple as F9

Everyone knows your mouth spew lies, all you say no longer matter.

Are you going to deny there partnership with MTN, 9mobile and Glo?

If No, pls grow up

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (35) (Reply)

Morayo Afolabi-Brown On Lekki: I Spoke The Truth Before Attack On TVC / BBNaija: Top 5 Housemates Who Earned More Money This Season / BBNaija: Mercy Wins Big Brother Naija 2019 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.