Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:48 PM

Are You 21 Yrs Old & Above? Apply For Unilag Dli 2017/2018 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Are You 21 Yrs Old & Above? Apply For Unilag Dli 2017/2018 (447 Views)

Experienced & Mature Gatekeeper Needed Immediately - 40years Old Above / Npower List Of Shortlisted Candidates 2017-2018 | Npower Shortlisted Candidates / NITDA Scholarship Scheme 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You 21 Yrs Old & Above? Apply For Unilag Dli 2017/2018 by hydee123(m): 9:35am On Apr 17, 2018
UNILAG DLI FORM IS OUT -TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY TO GAIN A SURE ADMISSION INTO UNIVERSITY OF LAGOS DISTANCE LEARNING PROGRAMME FOR 2017/2018.
GOOD TO KNOW THAT THE ENTRANCE APPLICATION FORM IS VERY MUCH ON SALE NOW AND ANYBODY WITH FIVE CREDITS IN O’LEVEL CAN ENROLL FOR THIS PROGRAMME. YOU CAN ALSO DO INSTALLMENT PAYMENT FOR YOUR SCHOOL FEES. IT IS A PART TIME PROGRAMME THAT IS VERY GOOD FOR A WORKING CLASS PERSON. THE ENTRANCE APPLICATION FORM IS N17,500 ONLY. THE STUDY CENTRE IS ON UNILAG CAMPUS AND ITS EVERY SATURDAY (SOMETIMES TWO OR THREE SATURDAY IN A MONTH). PAYMENT IS YEARLY (PER SESSION). FOR ENQUIRY CALL: 08108775025

Below this post are listed the courses available and their requirement also. Go through this post very carefully for the full details on how to register and use the comment section to make your inquiries……
The same way I and my team helped handled the registration process for all of my followers at my stand in Unilag during the previous registrations, I and my team have decided to also help out with this year’s 2017/2018 Unilag DLI registration as usual in order to make sure you don’t make any mistake that will hinder your application and also give detailed guide on how to prepare very well for the entrance examination/free consultation on how to secure your admission.

To get me and my team to help you out with the whole registration process/assistance at my stand in Unilag, first, you need to book an appointment:
Note: I don’t advise going through the process on your own in order not to make any mistake that will hinder your admission. It’s because of such mistake I set up registration stand to help everyone register successfully.

To to book an appointment For 2017/2018 Unilag DLI Registration;

Put a call through to us first to confirm the date and time you can come over for the registration;

Phone: 08108775025 (reach us via text messages if line too busy or not reachable)
Or Email: id.ba50@gmail.com

For Busy People/living faraway:

If you reside far away from Unilag or too busy to come meet us in school and you need me and my team to help you with the registration process without you needing to be present, then we can help you based on contractual agreement:

send me an email; id.ba50@gmail.com and I will reply your mail with details of what you need to do.

Our Registration/Application Guide Begins:

You can call the Phone numbers above/below to book an appointment now…

(1) (Reply)

Adeeva Capital Limited Latest Recruitment (11 Vacant Positions) / Job Vacancy / Fadac Resources Recruitment (12 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.