Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal (27666 Views)

Tinubu Visits Aso Rock; Says Not Yet Time To Talk About Buhari’s Successor / Osinbajo Meets With Theresa May, Bill Gates & Others At World Economic Forum / Atiku Abubakar Pictured With Theresa May, British Prime Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by seangy4konji: 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ok ooo...

Make u na deh do anyhow.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by semyman: 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
Frustrated people everywhere
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by DammyGbade(m): 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
Whom reno visit EPP... Nobody even no say go Britain or u snap pix with April may. Comparing himself with a president means he is a failure like his boss GEJ.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by Lasta(m): 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
igbodefender:
We are not interested in selfie meeting, Uncle Reno: What did you bring back for Nigeria in terms of bilateral cooperation, agreements, deals, treaties, etc.?

Lalasticlala see this Uncle o!

God bless you. Reno Omokri is a stupid boy he’s just an attention seeker.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by Kmaestro(m): 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
igbodefender:
We are not interested in selfie meeting, Uncle Reno: What did you bring back for Nigeria in terms of bilateral cooperation, agreements, deals, treaties, etc.?

Word my brother!!
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by rajiraymond(m): 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
And so........?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by alebz007: 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
Reno reno... Leave Buhari alone... Focus on ur wrk...

Meanwhile...
Want to make money from the comfort of your home as a student, house wife, graduate And even as a worker?? Do you wish to be a consultant with a Swedish cosmetic company and make money to double your income? Just quote me lemme direct you on how to do so.
My whatsapp no... 09057162054.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
alebz007:
Reno reno... Leave Buhari alone... Focus on ur wrk...

Meanwhile...
Want to make money from the comfort of your home as a student, house wife, graduate And even as a worker?? Do you wish to be a consultant with a Swedish cosmetic company and make money to double your income? Just quote me lemme direct you on how to do so.
My whatsapp no... 09057162054.
he has no job at the moment
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
Watch homeland season 7 and you guys will understand how evil this Reno is. This guy happily twists facts for propaganda, see him comparing a state visit with a selfie pose.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by DJInfluence: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
See him nose like double bullet borehole.

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by vertueptime: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
NOC1:
Reno and the bunch of lunatics hovering round cyber Space are the one making it a big deal. if i am to interpret the picture you posted, i will gladly say you begged for the snap. just like when my little cousin saw Tuface on the airport and asked sir, please can i snap with you?

I cnt ask naija artists for a pix, tuface for that matter
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by Ikpewe: 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
igbodefender:

You killed it bruh, the stupid guy want to do a little show off but with style.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by Barzinime(m): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
You people dont think, you just talk trash for like on here, what is the importance is Reno's criticism ? Tell me one, for us to know he met Theresa? Dumb lot
dignity33:
So Mr Defender can you also tell us what your attacker bring back to us after his meeting if not to take the one we have to progress UK medical institution.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by lilyheaven: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
kuntash:

As desperate as the Daura man is for power, it would amaze you that he would yield to their bargain or conditions ...
As in ehhh

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by Xkalaban(m): 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
danz06:
Reno mouth too loud.. See this new one too..

The guy savage walahi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by MICHEALADEX(m): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
When I fired him he quickly blocked me

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by Positivepoint(m): 5:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
dignity33:
So Mr Defender can you also tell us what your attacker bring back to us after his meeting if not to take the one we have to progress UK medical institution.

So where did u think we got the direct foreign investment inflow from? Trade/bilateral agreements are done through this channel.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by TheKingIsHere: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
DJInfluence:
See him nose like double bullet borehole.

Chia, Reno is hitting dem zombies real hard. grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by TheKingIsHere: 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2018
MICHEALADEX:
When I fired him he quickly blocked me

When you fired him or insulted him which one? undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by TheKingIsHere: 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
silastemplar:
Watch homeland season 7 and you guys will understand how evil this Reno is. This guy happily twists facts for propaganda, see him comparing a state visit with a selfie pose.

Point out the facts he twisted. And did you say propaganda?

We all know that APC is cursed with the spirit of propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by phatsoar1(m): 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
igbodefender:

What has Buhari brought back to Nigeria from all his medical tours besides MORE DEBT?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Point out the facts he twisted. And did you say propaganda?

We all know that APC is cursed with the spirit of propaganda.
but I just pointed out the fact. U no dey see well ni?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
there's a big difference between meeting someone and taking a selfie with someone. Buhari meet with her while Reno took selfie
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by Cajal(m): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
igbodefender:

Reno...and lies
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by Cajal(m): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
NOC1:
Reno and the bunch of lunatics hovering round cyber Space are the one making it a big deal. if i am to interpret the picture you posted, i will gladly say you begged for the snap. just like when my little cousin saw Tuface on the airport and asked sir, please can i snap with you?
... very close to what fayose did in China
Pretending as if he was addressing a gathering
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by akum78: 8:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lol
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by TheKingIsHere: 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2018
silastemplar:
but I just pointed out the fact. U no dey see well ni?

What facts?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by buhariguy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
Reno, you tried for having a selfie with lesbian may,
And you went there as beggar.

That is the reason lesbian may recognised you.
FromZeroToHero:
there's a big difference between meeting someone and taking a selfie with someone. Buhari meet with her while Reno took selfie
silastemplar:
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Buhari Meeting With Theresa May, Says Not A Big Deal by DJInfluence: 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Chia, Reno is hitting dem zombies real hard. grin
The only zombie is you because I don´t care abt politics or politicians. I only comment on noise makers like this Reno and since you are enjoying him, please by all means go on.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boyloaf, Tompolo, Other Ex-niger Delta Militants Set To Endorse Buhari / President Buhari Will Not Resign – Femi Adesina / Peter Obi & Datti Baba-Ahmed Meet With Abdulsalami Abubakar And Babangida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.