Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Let's Get You Influencer Marketing For Your Music/brand - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Let's Get You Influencer Marketing For Your Music/brand (455 Views)

Let's Get That Track Of Yours, Recorded, Mixed And Mastered / Let's Get You 50,000 Downloads And Likes For Your Music Today / Let's Get You Youtube Views For Your Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Get You Influencer Marketing For Your Music/brand by LegendMusic: 10:27am On Apr 17, 2018
Influencer Marketing is a powerful strategy
that incorporates social
media and content to build relationships with
trusted people in the industry with huge
number of following on social platforms and
drive your music/brand’s message to a
target audience. It is essentially delivering
your music, message or product directly to
the people who are already interested and
engaged in the industry.
According to recent research, 81 percent of
artistes/brand who have used influencer
marketing judged it to be effective.
We will get you the right influencer for the
kind of music you sing or for your product at
a very pocket friendly price as we hold good
relations with major influencers in the
industry.
As regards your music, Influencers with huge
number of following (i.e 800k or 1.2m
followers and above) will be asked to create
viral contents out of your single, Such
content can be in form of a dance video,
comedy skits or appraisal article.
We will also ensure utmost creativity and
timely delivery at a very reduced price. For bookings and enquiries,contact +2347083596716.
Re: Let's Get You Influencer Marketing For Your Music/brand by jogncartman: 9:01pm On Mar 24, 2020
Marketing is really a very good way to earn money. And especially in social media. All these promotions and ads with games and so on is a very good business. I’m working via TikTok and make a lot of money. You need just an account and find a good service to help you with everything else. So did I. Now I’m making up to 1k per week and I’m very pleased to the service that really helped me a lot. Im using tiktok ads agency , very nice service with a lot of benefits! I do recommend to try!
Re: Let's Get You Influencer Marketing For Your Music/brand by jogncartman: 10:46am On Mar 29, 2020
shocked
Re: Let's Get You Influencer Marketing For Your Music/brand by jogncartman: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2020
jogncartman:
Marketing is really a very good way to earn money. And especially in social media. All these promotions and ads with games and so on is a very good business. I’m working via TikTok and make a lot of money. You need just an account and find a good service to help you with everything else. So did I. Now I’m making up to 1k per week and I’m very pleased to the service that really helped me a lot. Im using tiktok ads agency , very nice service with a lot of benefits! I do recommend to try!

Thanks a lot, i was looking for such service! This is very useful information for me.
Re: Let's Get You Influencer Marketing For Your Music/brand by ogo4god: 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
jogncartman:
please sir we need to talk pls give me your WhatsApp Number
Re: Let's Get You Influencer Marketing For Your Music/brand by QueenDianaSch: 4:39am On Apr 08, 2020
Join one of the Hottest Love WhatsApp Group called ❤The Love Zone ❤
Click the link to join �
https:///DY7QPuwdfoGKCMJ4gKM61e

note: add "chat dot whatsapp dot com" after the two slash //

Or send a WhatsApp message to 08150292167 with the caption "Add me to the love zone group"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

New Recording Studio Setup / Okpako360muzik Hub / Really Need Help In My Music Life.am Well Talented...plz Any Help...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.