Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

How To Fund Your Facebook Ads Account - For Advertisers - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Fund Your Facebook Ads Account - For Advertisers (697 Views)

How Cost Per Click Works For Advertisers And Publishers / Ad Network For Advertisers And Publishers In Nigeria / Startapp Knowledge For Advertisers On Driving Traffic To Websites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Fund Your Facebook Ads Account - For Advertisers by akinjuly77(m): 11:00am On Apr 17, 2018
How to Fund your Facebook Ads Account - for Advertisers.

Hi My name is Akinyemi and am wizard at [url=climaxbox.com.ng]Climaxbox[/url].

A lot of advertisers in Nigeria have challenges funding their Ads account using Naira Master Cards.

Advertisers are going through other 3rd party Alternatives.
So, I want to shed more light to why you are unable to fund your account and a good solution without using 3rd party alternative Tools to fund your Facebook Ads account.

Let me briefly explain why you unable to fund your Ads account on Facebook.

Those with very old accounts will have the default payment gateway system of Facebook attached to their account automatically.

And this default Facebook is only for International Cards.

Although, Facebook does not want Nigerians to make use of the default Facebook payment gateway system since they have a partnership with the PayU Payment gateway, Which accepts Naira Cards, This information has not been well circulated.

Note : The only gateway system Nigerians can use to make payment when they want to fund their Ads account is by using their Naira Cards via PayU

If you haven't seen the PayU payment gateway system as an alternative, it means your account is definitely an old account and you will not be able to make use of your Naira card to fund your Account.

Here comes the only solution for Advertisers.

If you want to have a smooth payment system that will enable you to use your Naira card to fund your account without using 3rd Party Tools.

You need to *Create a new facebook account*

Make sure you pick Nigeria as a location while Registering (Make it original).

After creating a new Facebook account you will be able to see PayU payment gateway and fund your Ads account through it.

The gateway system accepts Naira Card. And if you have problems with your card you will need to contact your Financial institution or it's customer care to sort it out for you.

I have used the following Cards to fund my Ads account GT Bank, Stanbic Bank and Access Bank.

Lastly you can make use of Facebook Ads Manager to adjust the Ads settings on your New Facebook Account.

Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

An Open Letter To Seun And Nairaland Mods / Blog Designer Needed / Freelance Writer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.