Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Security And The Nigeria Economy Is My Priority , Not The 2019 Election -BUHARI - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Security And The Nigeria Economy Is My Priority , Not The 2019 Election -BUHARI (259 Views)

Nigerian Economy Is On The Right Track - IMF / Atiku Plotting To Smuggle In Looted Funds For 2019 Election – Buhari / 2019 Election: Buhari Vows Harsh Verdict For Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Security And The Nigeria Economy Is My Priority , Not The 2019 Election -BUHARI by Leriland(m): 11:42am On Apr 17, 2018
Security and the Nigeria Economy is my priority , not the 2019 election -BUHARI
President Mohammadu Buhari during his meeting with the British prime minister at her office in London yesterday made it known that he was more worried about the state of Nigeria’s security and the economy than the 2019 election, which he declared last week that he intends to recontest.
The president, who made the remark while holding bilateral talks with the prime minister, recalled that his administration was propelled by a three a point campaign agenda: security, anti corruption fight and economic revival.

According to him, as the 2019 elections draw near, politicians are preoccupied with the forthcoming polls while he was more bothered by the state of the nation’s security and economy.
Read more
http://delenewsonline.com/security-and-the-nigeria-economy-is-my-priority-not-the-2019-election-buhari/
Re: Security And The Nigeria Economy Is My Priority , Not The 2019 Election -BUHARI by Mynd44: 11:46am On Apr 17, 2018

(1)

The Latest Prophecy! / Lagos Evacuates 1,680 Beggars, Rescues 162 Children / Apga Assures Members On Internal Democracy And Grassroot Support In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.