Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,927 members, 7,821,249 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Must You Get To Nysc Camp The Day It Resumes. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Must You Get To Nysc Camp The Day It Resumes. (3294 Views)

Brigadier-General Fada Appointed NYSC DG, Resumes Wednesday / 10 Signs Your Village People Followed You To NYSC Camp - Meme Collection / New Corper Travelling To NYSC Camp Involved In Accident In Lokoja(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must You Get To Nysc Camp The Day It Resumes. by femiranking28(m): 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
Okay so am scheduled to go for service this stream 1 in bauchi state and am travelling from Rivers state. I got talking with my cousin and he was like I musn't go that Thursday. He said he went to his own camp the next day.
So am asking has anyone done this before
Re: Must You Get To Nysc Camp The Day It Resumes. by dulux07(m): 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
It is not compulsory you get there same day

1 Like

Re: Must You Get To Nysc Camp The Day It Resumes. by Haddock(m): 2:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
femiranking28:
Okay so am scheduled to go for service this stream 1 in bauchi state and am travelling from Rivers state. I got talking with my cousin and he was like I musn't go that Thursday. He said he went to his own camp the next day.
So am asking has anyone done this before

This is how mischief spreads. If you encounter complications in your choices, same you will come back here castigating everything NYSC!

Why would you sit down there waiting for the 2nd day before you travel? Why don't you just show some discipline and attempt to arrive camp on the 1st day?

Just look at the distance you are coming from and you've already made up your mind to joke with serious things!

1 Like

Re: Must You Get To Nysc Camp The Day It Resumes. by femiranking28(m): 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
Haddock:

This is how mischief spreads. If you encounter complications in your choices, same you will come back here castigating everything NYSC!

Why would you sit down there waiting for the 2nd day before you travel? Why don't you just show some discipline and attempt to arrive camp on the 1st day?

Just look at the distance you are coming from and you've already made up your mind to joke with serious things!
well to you nysc might be serious for me it's not thank you.... And am still going to camp on Friday not Thursday
Re: Must You Get To Nysc Camp The Day It Resumes. by Lordtunji(m): 6:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
femiranking28:
well to you nysc might be serious for me it's not thank you.... And am still going to camp on Friday not Thursday

Good for you
Re: Must You Get To Nysc Camp The Day It Resumes. by Emmerich09(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Check out this thread.... It will guide you through your 3weeks in camp and many more...

https://www.nairaland.com/3644529/all-one-experience-nysc-orientation
Re: Must You Get To Nysc Camp The Day It Resumes. by yourstar: 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
Please what can I do to join the next stream?... Because I was posted but couldn't meet up due to some issues

(1) (Reply)

Youth. Corper And Soldier Find Love In Ekiti / The Exact Month For BATCH B 2015? / Professional Courses That Can Be Taken During NYSC?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.