Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap (32342 Views)

Police Arrest 2 Officers For Killing NSCDC Officer In Presence Of His Family / A Pregnant Woman Raped By Fulani Herdsmen Dies In Presence Of Ortom (photo) / 'Lawyer' Kills Woman In Arochukwu Abia, In Presence Of Her Daughter & Grandkids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by lozanni(m): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
cry It shall never be well with the wicked. Why stab her after you have taken away her possessions?
South Africa and drug abuse are like five and six. sad
Rest in peace to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by ehispapa(m): 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
Welcome to South Africa, where your phone is worth more than your life. that is a country were they stab before robbing you undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by Celsony: 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
cosmatika:
K

Killed by some psychopath or whatever they call them because of mobile phone
Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by Assassin101: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
even in her death, the poor devastated husband doesn't wana let go of her brez
Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by Fourwinds: 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
BrideOfDracula:
I suspect the husband. It doesn't make sense for thugs to stab a woman & leave the man unharmed. Something is fishy about his story.
I was thinking same too

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by BrideOfDracula(f): 3:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
Fourwinds:
I was thinking same too

The truth will come out eventually. I'm not buying his version at all.
Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by Omooniya1: 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
Not Buhari this time grin grin grin
Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by Donchyke007(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
South Africa is one country I dread visiting. If a music legend like Lucky Dube was murdered without remorse by his own people, or their former number 1 national soccer team goalkeeper killed by armed thieves, then who is anyone else that can't be harmed in such manner They have no value for life. May her soul rest in peace and may God continue protecting his children.
Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by Fourwinds: 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

The truth will come out eventually. I'm not buying his version at all.
yeah

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by BrideOfDracula(f): 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
Donchyke007:
South Africa is one country I dread visiting. If a music legend like Lucky Dube was murdered without remorse by his own people, or their former number 1 national soccer team goalkeeper killed by armed thieves, then who is anyone else that can't be harmed in such manner They have no value for life. May her soul rest in peace and may God continue protecting his children.

Please, don't come.

As if you value human life over there. Aren't the herdsmen also your people? Talk about pointing at sawdust on someone else's eye, while a whole log is dangling down yours angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Please, don't come.

As if you value human life over there. Aren't the herdsmen also your people? Talk about pointing at sawdust on someone else's eye, while a whole log is dangling down yours angry
today u didn't blame Nigerians 4 her death isn't that right xhos
Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by BrideOfDracula(f): 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
Saviour22:
today u didn't blame Nigerians 4 her �

Always wanting to be a bride at every wedding, a corpse in every funeral & a baby in every christening, huh?

I don't have time for your "notice me" tendencies, today. Bye.
Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

Always wanting to be a bride on every wedding, a corpse in every funeral & a baby in every christening, huh?

I don't have time for your "notice me" tendencies, today. Bye.
u don't say, but that's wat South Africans are known for, am I not right xhos

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
GaggleNSwallow:
Perverted husband. See how he's touching his dead wife's breasts.
as if he can't have one last touch grin
Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by officialfestus(m): 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
later the pikin go grow up still kill person mama also...this life Sha.
Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by blazer2018: 4:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
All these South Africans and knives ehn.... grin

I escaped their attacks not once, not twice...It was just God.... grin

Especially all those kwaito guys...rough-looking and mean...they can rob you of anything with their knives; don't just argue with them
Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by skyblue4real(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
Crazy world.......you collected some thing from some body and still kill her
Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by isybeke(f): 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
Too bad
Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by ibknaanii80: 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
BrideOfDracula:
I suspect the husband. It doesn't make sense for thugs to stab a woman & leave the man unharmed. Something is fishy about his story.

First person to make a thoughtful comment, that was the first thing that came to mind. Adding to the fact that he sat there carrying her in his arm without getting help for her. Moreover, wasn't the man suppose to protect there wife. The story didn't add up joooor.
Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by ibknaanii80: 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
BrideOfDracula:

First person to make a thoughtful comment, that was the first thing that came to mind. Adding to the fact that he sat there carrying her in his arm without getting help for her. Moreover, wasn't the man suppose to protect there wife. The story didn't add up joooor.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by ejomahgrace44: 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
Must u kill her after robbing her? The wickedness in this world is just too much
Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by mosesjida(m): 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
Guys truth be told that dumb country called south as frica is as worst as naija..crime here and there...poor and corrupt police. too
Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by Pat081: 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
Apple2:

In which place, you are mad person o.
mad as u or like d oldest person in ur family
Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by comdr20(m): 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
Eeeyaahh,, this world is too wicked,how can you finish robbing a woman and then kills her infront of her two years child with any remorse or mercy,,,oh God pls come and destory this world,they are tired
Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by femliany(m): 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ebios:
See as d thing dey pain me....
Oh God, please give me SUPERNATURAL POWER THAT WILL RESIST GUN,BOMB, JUJU ETC so that l can fight for JUSTICE.
Imagine the graphic scene of herdsmen victims in Benue.... n now this one again.
Father,give me POWER...l need POWER...POOOWWWEEERRRR!
Oya receive power and turn to Merlin
Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by akum78: 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
That's Why I Support Jungle Justice
Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by justmenoni: 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2018
Taking a LIFE cos of a cellphone Lord please fix it
Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by adorable29(f): 7:10am On Apr 18, 2018
Obviously, the husband did it. Why didn't he cry for help?
Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by mhizcassidy001(f): 9:56am On Apr 18, 2018
Pat081:
RIP to her but why do d guy put her hand in dat place
that is where your eyes goes to abi
Re: Lady Killed In Presence Of Her 2-Year-Old Child By Robbers In South Africa (Grap by Pat081: 11:09am On Apr 18, 2018
mhizcassidy001:
that is where your eyes goes to abi
because I look at d pictures very well

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Crisis In Onitsha After Policeman Shoots Driver Dead / Man Jailed For Investing Customer’s Money In MMM / Gay Artisan Accused Of Killing Apprentice For Dating Woman (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.