Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,854 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation (20109 Views)

Press Release By President Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation / 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov / Rivers 2019: Amaechi Fights Abe, Calls Him Traitor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation by NothingDoMe: 9:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
Franzinni:
So a biafran can also become a slave to his fulani master? I thought it was a trait of yorubas? How come amechi is slaving for his master? Or is it becasue he adopted the name rotimi?

I just wonder
We dash amechi to una. Rochas we dash to the Fulani's. He kuku resemble them before grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation by Temple1288(m): 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
RexTramadol1:
Buhari wey I hate don dey use juju on me o

reason is: How can someone because of hatred for Buhari say Ghadaffi is a legend in Africa

how do people reason?

Because before Gaddafi Libya was just a desert and its not been so long since they killed Gaddafi, and Libya is going back to the desert it used to be.

That's the reason why Gaddafi ll remain a legend to many.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation by justmi1: 9:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Buhari's reelection bid is a like selling an obviously rotten product in market
trust me many gullible people would still buy.... at a costly price

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation by NothingDoMe: 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Bishop000:
That's the most difficult job to do now in Nigeria... I wonder what they will promise this time around
Same corruption matter. Them nor get anything to talk again.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation by LordKO(m): 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
Only death or God can stop Amechi from winning 2023 presidential election.

Don't argue with me.
Re: 2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation by RexTramadol1: 9:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
Temple1288:

Because before Gaddafi Libya was just a desert and it's been so long since they killed Gaddafi, and Libya is going back to the desert it used to be.

That's the reason why Gaddafi ll remain a legend to many.

Sit tight syndrome alone kills respect, breeds contempt and denies the people of testing new systems, that alone is destroying Libya today, if he had been part of a peaceful transition without the problem of blood letting, he would have brought stability to Libya with the act instead of making himself look altruistic.

notwithstanding I get your point in the area of development.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation by Xellentboi: 10:11pm On Apr 17, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Amaechi this time you shall go to jail or exile. cheesy

GBAM, including his entire family..Enough is enough

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation by NoBetterNigeria: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
$1billion nko... meant for security stuff but we all know is for election...

ITbomb:
They don forget say no Rivers oil money again

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation by Toluensdollars(m): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
Am watching in 3D, i want to know what they will be promising us these time. Maybe its 15000 naira for every citizens monthly. liers

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation by brookz: 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Congratulations to the Lion of Ubioma and Slayer of PDP.
Re: 2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation by chrisbaxtian(m): 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
ITbomb:

there is federal might now
Re: 2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation by Underwoodplus(m): 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
Wasted and fruitless effort.
Re: 2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 17, 2018
Why didn't buhari (president of the North) appoint abba kyari and his fellow hausa/fulani people instead of amaechi and tinubu to handle his campaign? Afterall they are the only ones benefiting from his goverment. Monkey dey work; bamboo dey chop.
Re: 2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation by ogunsj: 1:41am On Apr 18, 2018
ITbomb:
they don't need River's money, they have Nigeria's money.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation by ogunsj: 1:49am On Apr 18, 2018
Xda59:
Why didn't buhari (president of the North) appoint abba kyari and his fellow hausa/fulani people instead of amaechi and tinubu to handle his campaign? Afterall they are the only ones benefiting from his goverment. Monkey dey work; bamboo dey chop.
the last time I checked Rotimi amachi is still a minister heading two ministries, transport and aviation rolled into one. his right hand man dakuku peterside is in charge of the almighty nimasa. maybe until he starts sleeping in buhari other room before you people will know is benefiting from this govt.
Re: 2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation by Babacele: 4:55am On Apr 18, 2018
God bless workahorlic Amaechi....perfect man for the job. Next ...Oshiomole as the new party chairman.
Re: 2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation by Nobody: 6:16am On Apr 18, 2018
as expected!... but the fact is that these crooks must be shown the way out, come 2019.
Re: 2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation by olasco18(m): 6:39am On Apr 18, 2018
vote for atiku as the president of ss and se......
Re: 2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation by Zeezxo(m): 6:41am On Apr 18, 2018
As see what?
Re: 2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation by jacyhelen(f): 7:14am On Apr 18, 2018
Bishop000:
That's the most difficult job to do now in Nigeria... I wonder what they will promise this time around

I seriously Pray Buhari wins 2nd term,so that those IDIOTS he Promised 3 million Jobs per Year will also be Deceived and told to expect 6Million Jobs per Month!!!!..Ndi ara!!!!!

Re: 2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation by wink2015(m): 7:52am On Apr 18, 2018
Niger Delta leaders in the Buhari administration should be careful of the manner they are supporting President Buhari.

Mr President has do nothing for the region and they are going to take political position in his government.

The like of Festus Keyamo and Transport Minister in the Buhari administration, Ameachi should be mindful of the feelings of their people.

WHEN BUHARI WINS AGAIN HE WILL HAVE NO FRIENDS AND HE WILL START HIS BRUTALITY
Re: 2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation by vicfy(m): 8:17am On Apr 18, 2018
Franzinni:
So a biafran can also become a slave to his fulani master? I thought it was a trait of yorubas? How come amechi is slaving for his master? Or is it becasue he adopted the name rotimi?

I just wonder
...and who told you that Amaechi (from SS) is an Igbo man? Bingo
Re: 2019: Amaechi Confirmed As DG Of Buhari Campaign Organisation by joe120120(m): 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Buhari will fail so Amechi and Co want to collect campaign money in order to run away to Brazil after the election

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Bars Daily Nigerian From Publishing Ganduje ‘bribery’ Videos / Why US May Give Atiku Visa – Keyamo / Senate Summons SSS DG Over Undue Interference In Rivers Election Tribunals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.