Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

8 Apps That Can Do Wonders For Your Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 8 Apps That Can Do Wonders For Your Career (423 Views)

Best Gaming Apps That Pay Real Money To Nigerians (100% Legit) / Best Android Apps For 2020 – Apps That Pay You Real Money (passive Income) / How To Build A Team To Work Wonders For Your Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

8 Apps That Can Do Wonders For Your Career by ValourDigest(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
8 APPS THAT CAN DO WONDERS FOR YOUR CAREER
No one said that it was easy out there.

We’re talking about the job market, of course. And in this competitive environment, even small advantages can have a big impact on whether you land the gig.

Small advantages like these eight low-cost (and, in many cases, free) apps, which can help you climb the career ladder in countless ways—whether it’s streamlining your job search, prepping you for the big interview and even schooling you on the best way to tender your resignation.
Read more.....http://valourdigest.com/8-apps-that-can-do-wonders-for-your-career/

INVICTUS
Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds and shall find me unafraid.
Read more.....http://valourdigest.com/invictus/

HOW KLOPP AND LIVERPOOL TURNED SALAH INTO EUROPE’S DEADLIEST GOALSCORER
The Egyptian scored his 40th goal of the season at the weekend – and he’s not finished yet
Commentators across the football world are struggling to explain the phenomenon that is Mohamed Salah, but one Liverpool team-mate reckons he knows the secret to the Egyptian’s success.

Salah was conducting an interview in the mixed zone at Anfield on Saturday evening, reflecting on his side’s 3-0 win over Bournemouth as well as his 40th goal of a remarkable campaign, when Virgil van Dijk, strolling past, interrupted.
Read more.....http://valourdigest.com/how-klopp-and-liverpool-turned-salah-into-europes-deadliest-goalscorer/

(1) (Reply)

Make Money Doing This Business / Apply Now For Dsuper Engineering Recruitment 2018 / Build Your Career By Doing Digital Marketing Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.