Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,747 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

This New Innovation Will Save Your Car Fuel Consumption By 10 - 30% Guaranteed! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / This New Innovation Will Save Your Car Fuel Consumption By 10 - 30% Guaranteed! (777 Views)

Dredger For Sale 10 By 10 / This Device Reduce Your Any Kind Of Vehicle Fuel Consumption By 47% / Ways To Improve Your Car’s Fuel Efficiency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This New Innovation Will Save Your Car Fuel Consumption By 10 - 30% Guaranteed! by crown2gold(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
ASK FOR A REFUND IF THE FUEL SAVER DEVICE DOES NOT WORK!!!

Yes we are that confident that this device will help you save the fuel consumption of your car by 10 - 30% and if it doesn't we are ready to refund you.

INTRODUCING FUEL SHARK a very easy to use fuel saving device
that can save up to 30% of fuel consumption.

This device has been tested on various car brands by various Engineers and has been proven
to be efficient.This makes us so confident that it works and
if doesn't work with your car,we offer a 100% REFUND.

HOW DOES THE FUEL SAVER DEVICE WORK?

The Electrical components in your car's electrical system are interconnected with each other. To get superior performance from your car, it must have a clean electrical circuit environment. Many cars develop electrical imbalances over time due to the power demands made by various accessories and normal wear on batteries, spark plugs and other parts.

To maintain optimum electrical performance and improve MPG, your car will run better with a stable voltage environment. The Fuel Shark provides just that. It is a multi-purpose Voltage Stabilizer. Fuel Shark's worldwide patent pending design instantly stabilizes your car's electrical system, resulting in better fuel efficiency and overall performance. By stabilizing your car's electrical system, one big benefit is that your engine's spark plugs deliver a strong even spark, resulting in better fuel combustion. This can increase power and MPG, in addition to producing cleaner emissions.

THE NORMAL PRICE FOR THIS DEVICE IS N 5000 BUT WE ARE GIVING A DISCOUNT OF 50% FOR A SHORT PERIOD ONLY SO YOU PAY N 2500 ONLY

Click on the whatsapp link NOW to privately drop your name,delivery address and phone number so we can start the processing of your order

http:///send?phone=2348085716509

We offer pay on delivery with N500 -N1000 as delivery fee based on your location

Follow the whatsapp link to place an order NOW! http:///send?phone=2348085716509

OR CALL 080857176509

Our office is in Ikotun LAGOS

Dealers also needed nationwide

Re: This New Innovation Will Save Your Car Fuel Consumption By 10 - 30% Guaranteed! by Cosplay: 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
Gazzuzz Egunmogaji Kingreign Nurey
Re: This New Innovation Will Save Your Car Fuel Consumption By 10 - 30% Guaranteed! by GAZZUZZ(m): 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
crowngold....

Go and research this product, come back and apologise to the house.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This New Innovation Will Save Your Car Fuel Consumption By 10 - 30% Guaranteed! by NemzySeries(m): 3:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
av seen sumfin similar in ma fwend's Tundra truck a few yrs bk, dey said it helps d fuel economy of d car...
Re: This New Innovation Will Save Your Car Fuel Consumption By 10 - 30% Guaranteed! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 17, 2018
Cosplay:
Gazzuzz Egunmogaji Kingreign Nurey

After what happened this morning I don’t have any (sounds similar to a pronged eating utensil) to give here anymore.

Why should I care more than the owner of the house?

Let them carry on. My solace is that as the buyer has access to Nairaland he also has access to research the internet.

I know longer have anything to say about those who choose to scam fellow citizens.

EgunMogaji out.

1 Like

Re: This New Innovation Will Save Your Car Fuel Consumption By 10 - 30% Guaranteed! by Cosplay: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
EgunMogaji:

After what happened this morning I don’t have any (sounds similar to a pronged eating utensil) to give here anymore.

Why should I care more than the owner of the house?

Let them carry on. My solace is that as the buyer has access to Nairaland he also has access to research the internet.

I know longer have anything to say about those who choose to scam fellow citizens.

EgunMogaji out.

What, the case of the missing Exposé thread?

2 Likes

Re: This New Innovation Will Save Your Car Fuel Consumption By 10 - 30% Guaranteed! by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
Cosplay:

What, the case of the missing Exposé thread?

Absolutely.

It’s an insult to every decent human being.

Maybe be I should just give up on Nigeria because this place gives an insight to the average Nigerians mindset and jejeli retire to Costa Rica or Nicaragua.

1 Like

Re: This New Innovation Will Save Your Car Fuel Consumption By 10 - 30% Guaranteed! by Cosplay: 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Absolutely.

Maybe be I should just give up on Nigeria because this place gives an insight to the average Nigerians mindset and jejeli retire to Costa Rica or Nicaragua.

And abandon the budding Jay Leno garage in Ibadan grin

Fat chance grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: This New Innovation Will Save Your Car Fuel Consumption By 10 - 30% Guaranteed! by LeJeun3: 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Absolutely.

As in ehn....its very worrisome!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This New Innovation Will Save Your Car Fuel Consumption By 10 - 30% Guaranteed! by dru23(m): 12:08am On Apr 18, 2018
GAZZUZZ:
crowngold....

Go and research this product, come back and apologise to the house.

My guy are you talking about fuelshark. If you are you should know better now.. There is no product out there that can save fuel on your car.. Na big time scam

1 Like

Re: This New Innovation Will Save Your Car Fuel Consumption By 10 - 30% Guaranteed! by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:10am On Apr 18, 2018
dru23:

My guy are you talking about fuelshark. If you are you should know better now.. There is no product out there that can save fuel on your car.. Na big time scam

quote the right person.

2 Likes

Re: This New Innovation Will Save Your Car Fuel Consumption By 10 - 30% Guaranteed! by diportivo: 5:49am On Apr 18, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Absolutely.

Maybe be I should just give up on Nigeria because this place gives an insight to the average Nigerians mindset and jejeli retire to Costa Rica or Nicaragua. my ibadan

fixed on ur behalf uncle grin

1 Like

Re: This New Innovation Will Save Your Car Fuel Consumption By 10 - 30% Guaranteed! by Ipfreely: 6:03am On Apr 18, 2018
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Clean Toks Camry 07 / SOLD!!!!Toyota 4runner @550k / Lexus 350 04 Reg Full Options 2.550m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.