Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,380 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Where Is The Evolution? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is The Evolution? (1493 Views)

The Emergence Of Cyborgs : The Evolution Of Humans To Machines / Part Of Evolution Theory That Got Me Really Confused....can There Be An Answer? / Can Evolution Produce An Eye? Not A Chance! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is The Evolution? by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
Where is the evolution? The original design was perfect. cool

https://www.facebook.com/1mill.creationist/

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Evolution? by Butterflyleo: 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

grin cheesy

There was none.

Duck billed platypus 63 million years yet no evolution

[img]https://3.bp..com/-TQwQF2dnLxo/Vyj_PWZhATI/AAAAAAAAHIw/3gKI_tNzIsYRzjgAZpN4GzgX3L5yuqB9gCLcB/s1600/platypus.jpg[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Evolution? by Butterflyleo: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
"The chain of evidence that purports to support the theory of evolution is a chain indeed, but its links are formed of sand and mist. Analyze the evidence and it melts away; turn the light of true investigation upon its demonstrations and they fade like fog before the freshening breeze. The theory stands today positively disproved, and we will venture the prophecy that in another two decades, when younger men, free from the blind prejudices of a passing generation are allowed to investigate the new evidence, examine the facts, and form their own conclusions, the theory will take its place in the limbo of disproved tidings. In that day the world of science will be forced to come back to the unshakable foundation of fact that is the basis of the true philosophy of the origin of life."

------------ Harry Rimmer, The Theory of Evolution and the Facts of Science

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Evolution? by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
Butterflyleo:

grin cheesy

There was none.

Duck billed platypus 63 million years yet no evolution

[img]https://3.bp..com/-TQwQF2dnLxo/Vyj_PWZhATI/AAAAAAAAHIw/3gKI_tNzIsYRzjgAZpN4GzgX3L5yuqB9gCLcB/s1600/platypus.jpg[/img]

Way to go my fellow soldier in Christ. That's why I don't understand Christians who see millions of years in the Bible when it does not say so. undecided

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Evolution? by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2018
Where is the evolution?

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Evolution? by DeSepiero(m): 1:57pm On Apr 27, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

...there were cameras 433 million years ago which was used to capture the image of the ancient scorpion?
Re: Where Is The Evolution? by Butterflyleo: 3:03pm On Apr 27, 2018
DeSepiero:

...there were cameras 433 million years ago which was used to capture the image of the ancient scorpion?

There were scientists 433 million years ago who documented other evolutionary processes right?

6 Likes

Re: Where Is The Evolution? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:45am On Apr 28, 2018
DeSepiero:

There were no cameras but what we have are fossils as seen in the picture in the OP. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Evolution? by DeSepiero(m): 11:43am On Apr 28, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

There were no cameras but what we have are fossils as seen in the picture in the OP. cool

One single fossil shouldn't disprove evolution. Should it?
Re: Where Is The Evolution? by Butterflyleo: 11:55am On Apr 28, 2018
DeSepiero:

Not one! Several!

And why wouldn't it disprove evolution? Afterall the claim is that EVERY LIVING THING evolved to its present state. So why didn't some evolve? Why have they remained the same after 433milliom years? Were they an exception? If they were, why?

Did they arrive on the scene already fully evolved or in full form while others evolved from single cells?

You need to ask yourselves those pertinent questions.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Evolution? by DeSepiero(m): 12:10pm On Apr 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Not one! Several!

And why wouldn't it disprove evolution? Afterall the claim is that EVERY LIVING THING evolved to its present state. So why didn't some evolve? Why have they remained the same after 433milliom years? Were they an exception? If they were, why?

Did they arrive on the scene already fully evolved or in full form while others evolved from single cells?

You need to ask yourselves those pertinent questions.

Well, inability to observe evolution in one species doesn't dismiss the possibility of evolution in other species.
If there isn't evolution in such a species as you claim, a picture of no credible scientific source isn't evidence enough. Are there published peer reviewed scientific articles / researches supporting that claim?
Re: Where Is The Evolution? by Butterflyleo: 12:31pm On Apr 28, 2018
DeSepiero:

Well, inability to observe evolution in one species doesn't dismiss the possibility of evolution in other species.
If there isn't evolution in such a species as you claim, a picture of no credible scientific source isn't evidence enough. Are there published peer reviewed scientific articles / researches supporting that claim?

That's the problem with insincere Scientists and science minded folks like you. They say well as long as some evolved then those that didn't evolve do not matter.

If you need a source for proof of such then look no further than google. IT IS LOADED!

Also there is no such thing as a peer research article for creatures that did not evolve because it is an embarrassment to science whenever any of such pops up so why would evolutionary scientists discredit their own theory of evolution?

Such articles are left for liberals to do but are never accepted into main stream science as its a keg of gun powder. So they say exactly what you said right here and I quote:

If there isn't evolution in such a species as you claim, a picture of no credible scientific source isn't evidence enough

Yet at the bolded pictures of fossils have been "credible" sources for evolution (when in support) but when against it no longer is "credible".

By the way, those fossils are not pictures. They are actual fossils and like I said, google is LOADED with all you need from CREDIBLE sources.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Evolution? by DeSepiero(m): 12:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

That's the problem with insincere Scientists and science minded folks like you. They say well as long as some evolved then those that didn't evolve do not matter.

If you need a source for proof of such then look no further than google. IT IS LOADED!

Also there is no such thing as a peer research article for creatures that did not evolve because it is an embarrassment to science whenever any of such pops up so why would evolutionary scientists discredit their own theory of evolution?

Such articles are left for liberals to do but are never accepted into main stream science as its a keg of gun powder. So they say exactly what you said right here and I quote:

Yet at the bolded pictures of fossils have been "credible" sources for evolution (when in support) but when against it no longer is "credible".

By the way, those fossils are not pictures. They are actual fossils and like I said, google is LOADED with all you need from CREDIBLE sources.

It's simple, my question is: 'why should I trust that picture you posted as authentic? Is it truly 433 million years old? How did 'they' come about that?
At this level of enlightenment, I don't just accept any published scientific finding as truth, worst of it is a picture of questionable source.
Re: Where Is The Evolution? by Butterflyleo: 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
DeSepiero:

It's simple, my question is: 'why should I trust that picture you posted as authentic? Is it truly 433 million years old? How did 'they' come about that?
At this level of enlightenment, I don't just accept any published scientific finding as truth, worst of it is a picture of questionable source.

You cannot trust that picture because it puts a dent on evolutionary science but you can trust other pictures which support evolutionary science right? wink

You ask how the picture came to be 433 million years old? Do you now doubt the carbon dating methods applied by same science to date other fossils which support evolution?

Why not do yourself a favour. Google is available to you and not restricted from you. Look it up and stop claiming a certain level of "enlightenment" when you are clearly in the dark about so so so much.

Get some real enlightenment via google which is a huge resource.

http://studylib.net/doc/7500332/outcome-2-c--platypus-fossil-comparison-answers

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Is The Evolution? by DeSepiero(m): 1:11pm On Apr 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You cannot trust that picture becaude it puts a dent on evolutionary science but you can trust other pictures which support evolutionary science right? wink

You ask how the picture came to be 433 million years old? Do you now doubt the carbon dating methods applied by same science to date other fossils which support evolution?

Why not to yourself a favour. Google is available to you and not restricted from you. Look it up and stop claiming a certain level of "enlightenment" when you are clearly in the dark about so so so much.

Get some real enlightenment via google which is a huge resource.

http://studylib.net/doc/7500332/outcome-2-c--platypus-fossil-comparison-answers

I'm not questioning scientific methods of inquiry like carbon dating, I'm questioning the conclusion implied from a picture which has no credible source.

I may be the last man to totally accept that a scorpions fossil is 433 million years old simply because I saw it on a random picture.
Re: Where Is The Evolution? by Butterflyleo: 2:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
DeSepiero:

I'm not questioning scientific methods of inquiry like carbon dating, I'm questioning the conclusion implied from a picture which has no credible source.

I may be the last man to totally accept that a scorpions fossil is 433 million years old simply because I saw it on a picture.

Did the scorpion or the duck billed platypus evolve? Yes or no

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Evolution? by winner01(m): 2:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
DeSepiero:

I may be the last man to totally accept that a scorpions fossil is 433 million years old simply because I saw it on a random picture.
okay.

Can you give just one example of a biological specie that has changed from one kind to another.

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Evolution? by sonofthunder: 4:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
Who has popcorn please? muttleylaff? goodmuyis? anyone...

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Evolution? by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
DeSepiero:

That's the evidence that disproves the lie of evolution. cool

"Now evolution is the substance of fossils hoped for, the evidence of links not seen." - Duane Gish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is The Evolution? by GoodMuyis(m): 9:06pm On Apr 28, 2018
sonofthunder:
Who has popcorn please? muttleylaff? goodmuyis? anyone...

very late, slant go out now hopefulLandlord should have, he is a biology evolutionist

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Evolution? by GoodMuyis(m): 9:14pm On Apr 28, 2018
Butterflyleo:

There were scientists 433 million years ago who documented other evolutionary processes right?

nice shot

2 Likes

Re: Where Is The Evolution? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:40pm On May 07, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

That's the evidence that disproves the lie of evolution. cool

"Now evolution is the substance of fossils hoped for, the evidence of links not seen." - Duane Gish

The atheists' article of faith. cool

1 Like

Re: Where Is The Evolution? by Slikbae: 10:31pm On May 07, 2018
Watch them say it takes 10 trillion years and we should wait. Fools.
Re: Where Is The Evolution? by Evangkatsoulis: 8:37am On May 08, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Such articles are left for liberals to do but are never accepted into main stream science as its a keg of gun powder. So they say exactly what you said right here and .

Then there are no peer-reviewed articles.
Re: Where Is The Evolution? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:32pm On May 09, 2018
Slikbae:

Watch them say it takes 10 trillion years and we should wait. Fools.

That only proves that their theories are not scientific, they are not observable.

(1) (Reply)

The Jewish Torah And The Igbo Odinani. / Where Would You Worship If You Can't Find Your Denomination / War Against Haman-17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.