Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] (30292 Views)

Davido Wins Big At AFRIMA 2018: Full List Of Winners / Wizkid, Olamide And Davido Battle For Best Male NEA Awards 2018 | Full List / The Headies Awards 2018, 12th Edition (Full List Of Nominees) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by Jethrolite(m): 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
AlvaroMorata:
KENDRICK LAMAR.. fav rapper anytime, anyday wink
I see him going home with a handful.

1 Like

Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by Didi2d(m): 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
American music don change o, see the kind name wey I dey see sef
Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by samuelchimmy(m): 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2018
Where do fxck is kranium..... This list is bullshit if kranium ain't in it, f#ck the organisers and f#ck the congregations and Ya'll spectators....bitch I'm out... You din hear me did you..... I said, I'm out......
Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by Somebodydaddy01: 7:30pm On Apr 17, 2018
This is the work of Buhari ....where is wizkid,dino melaye
Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by may01(f): 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
dirtymoney:
A Grammy nomination alone is a huge plus for any artise.
True..but he got 8! He came, sat in the front row and was shut out!
Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by FengChui(m): 7:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
dirtymoney:
Award for people who have worked hard, not because they want to make some few bucks, buy some second whip, post it on social media and churn meaningless songs year in, year out, but because they believe in quality.
Giving their fans the best while fighting and working hard to ensure their names are written with gold.
Kendrick did a great job on the album DAMN. For over 4 months I kept the son "GOD" on a 24-hour repeat. Ed sheeran too did well and deserves multiple awards.

U too lie!!! 24 hr repeat for over four months!!! Na air u dey use charge ur phone?
Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by akum78: 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
Choi ...
Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by internationalman(m): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
dfrost:
Where's EM? angry
EM album just dropped not too long ago..
watch out for him in the next Grammy and whichever upcoming awards..

1 Like

Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by skillz121(m): 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Gucci mane, Lil Uzi Vert, kodak black & migos b killing it next yrs list. .. . Neva forget d muscle � of Drake
Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by Enmas078(m): 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:
Minaj is gradually loosing it, while ed Sheran just they show face for every nominee

Nothing last forever
Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
KoseweKosegbo:
Minaj is gradually loosing it, while ed Sheran just they show face for every nominee
Cardi b have taken over!
Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by lilmax(m): 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:
Where is Eminem,hahahaha lesson:Never you Bleep with Donald Trump.Power is Power,greater than money and fame.
see how this one is emitting ignorance grin

let me just leave you to it
Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
dirtymoney:
Award for people who have worked hard, not because they want to make some few bucks, buy some second whip, post it on social media and churn meaningless songs year in, year out, but because they believe in quality.
Giving their fans the best while fighting and working hard to ensure their names are written with gold.
Kendrick did a great job on the album DAMN. For over 4 months I kept the son "GOD" on a 24-hour repeat. Ed sheeran too did well and deserves multiple awards.
Kendrick lamar-love is on repeat in my phone, 21 savage is also trying.
Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
Chikita66:
Kendrick lamar-love is on repeat in my phone, 21 savage is also trying.
Nice to see a lady who's a rap fan.
It's rare.
Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
IamZod:
Nice to see a lady who's a rap fan. It's rare.
Yes o!

1 Like

Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
Chikita66:
Yes o!
Cool. Keep it up.
Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by jimmychang: 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
samuelchimmy:
Where do fxck is kranium..... This list is bullshit if kranium ain't in it, f#ck the organisers and f#ck the congregations and Ya'll spectators....bitch I'm out... You din hear me did you..... I said, I'm out......

before u go ...come and carry ur mouth odour
Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by tinny898(m): 8:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
kodak black kodak black kodak black
kodak black kodak black
so he finally made it i pray he win big & camila ceballo

Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by dejavuh0007(m): 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2018
Rae sremmurd wasn't even nominated for anything. I hope posty bag some award this year.

Nasty c wasn't even nominated too. The organizers r truely sh*t
Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
lilmax:
see how this one is emitting ignorance grin

let me just leave you to it
See this mumu wey even sense dey run from.No need to educate you,because you no even get brain wey i for say,i for try educate.
Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by lilmax(m): 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

See this mumu wey even sense dey run from.No need to educate you,because you no even get brain wey i for say,i for try educate.
i thought you would come back after a research but no, you are emitting the same ignorance again grin

like I said, I'll let you have it, keep basking on it

my advice, make sure you do a research, you'd understand
Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
lilmax:
i thought you would come back after a research but no, you are emitting the same ignorance again grin

like I said, I'll let you have it, keep basking on it

my advice, make sure you do a research, you'd understand
i dont have to because i already knew this before you became informed as a human.Look at this one trying to tell me how,political power works in all spheres of life.Or are you trying to tell me you know the rudiments and workings of the music industry,home and abroad more than me?.Bro please...........

1 Like

Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by lilmax(m): 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

i dont have to because i already knew this before you became informed as a human.Look at this one trying to tell me how,political power works in all spheres of life.Or are you trying to tell me you know the rudiments and workings of the music industry,home and abroad more than me?.Bro please...........
And again miss it grin

dude do your research and you will be informed, do your research on those nominated and you will get it, the answers are there for you
Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by horlah005: 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2018
KENDRICK LAMAR
Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by Gr8lex(m): 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2018
Ed Sheeran should bag at least 8 awards out of those nominations, otherwise...
Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by dfrost: 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
internationalman:

EM album just dropped not too long ago..

watch out for him in the next Grammy and whichever upcoming awards..

Oshey brotherly. I don dey para sef.
Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by tomaudu(m): 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2018
Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by prince2pac(m): 11:13pm On Apr 17, 2018
Watch out for The new album J Cole===KOD===4/20 #Cole_world
Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by slimdamatrix1(m): 12:34am On Apr 18, 2018
may01:
Jay Z got 8 nominations for the Grammy, but he's got just one now? LOL
Kesha's Praying wasn't nominated? I hope Bruno Mars clears everything here too, he's amazing..

And you’re laughing at Jay z?
He has 20 Grammys and he is currently the richest rapper alive married to the greatest entertainer alive.

Beat that!
Oh he’s worth $950 million btw.

I’m wondering how much your life is worth if you can afford to laugh at him.
Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by jojothaiv(m): 2:47am On Apr 18, 2018
Gangster1ms:
Why my name no dey there? angry
One at a time bro..
Bhet you enter studio sef?
Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by Rick9(m): 3:17am On Apr 18, 2018
So no Nomination for Record Producers, nonsense sad
Re: Billboard Music Awards 2018 [full List Of Nominees] by martinsfm(m): 5:37am On Apr 18, 2018
dfrost:
Where's EM? angry
I dnt think Revival met the deadline... prolly for next year's own.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo's Wish Me Well Vs Darey's Pray For Me: Which Do You Prefer? / 2023 Headies Award Winners (Full List) / Don Jazzy Accuses Wande Coal Of Stealing His Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.