Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,707 members, 7,831,213 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Any Girl That Does Not Marry Me Is A Mumu – B-red Brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Any Girl That Does Not Marry Me Is A Mumu – B-red Brags (562 Views)

Davido Calls Yomi Fabiyi A "Mumu" Over Protest For Baba Ijesha / Belinda Effah: If You Believe Everything You see Online, You Are A Mumu / B-Red: "Any Girl That Doesn't Marry Me Is A Mumu" - Senator Adeleke's Son Brags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Girl That Does Not Marry Me Is A Mumu – B-red Brags by Zionadebisi: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
Singer B-red has bragged in new social media posts that any girl that doesn’t marry him is a (mumu) minutes after his dad Senator Ademola Adeleke declared his intention to contest the September 22 governorship election in the state.

B-red’s dad is known as Senator Ademola Adeleke, the famous ‘dancing senator’ uncle of pop star Davido.

Senator Ademola Adeleke represents Osun west senatorial district and he declared his intention to contest the September 22 governorship election in the state in a letter written to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Bragging about his new status as a potential governor’s son, B-Red wrote on Instagram

See Below.

Source : http://zionadebisi.com/girl-not-marry-mumu-b-red-brags/

Re: Any Girl That Does Not Marry Me Is A Mumu – B-red Brags by Zionadebisi: 4:38pm On Apr 17, 2018
Lalasticala
Re: Any Girl That Does Not Marry Me Is A Mumu – B-red Brags by kafilatshade: 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
Oponu

(1) (Reply)

‘Nobody Holy Pass’-Small Doctor Stands By Cee-C Following Her Burst Up With Tobi / Smallville' Actress Allison Mack Is Charged With Sex Trafficking / New Zealand Adds Prostitution To List Of Employment Skills For Would-be Immigran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.