Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean (3617 Views)

Reg Nissan Maxima 2005 Very Neat For 700k Negotiable / Reg Nissan Maxima 2005 Very Neat For 700k Negotiable / Honda Accord 2005 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by ibrahimstata(m): 5:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
hello Nl's pls what is the best price one can get a 2003-05 honda accord and what are the things one should consider when getting one and how rugged is the car thanks your response is highly appreciated
Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by ejomahgrace44: 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
Baby boy, right?
Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
Go for it!!

It's a cheetah onn wheel
Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by ibrahimstata(m): 5:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
ejomahgrace44:
Baby boy, right?
no E.O.D
Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by YoungDaddyB: 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
Honda EOD. cool car, good shocks, beautiful interior and exterior. classy, fuel economical, reliable parts and engine,
definitely not rugged for Nigerian roads. only problem is the leg that can pull if you have no maintenance culture, by maintenance culture I mean, buying OEM/ogi parts to be changed every 2years.. the Chinese parts also work and cost about 5k I think but needs to be changed every 6months. A good buy, the 2005 Honda Accord. enjoy.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
Fabulous ride

Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by ibrahimstata(m): 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
latestmodel:
Fabulous ride
among the best rides of the year range driven in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by ibrahimstata(m): 4:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
Gazzuz ipfreely thebigkendo kingreign nurey
your help is needed

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by thebigkendo(m): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
ibrahimstata:
hello Nl's pls what is the best price one can get a 2003-05 honda accord and what are the things one should consider when getting one and how rugged is the car thanks your response is highly appreciated

Toks - 1.4m - 1.7m

Naija Used - 800k - 1.2m

Very rugged car if well maintained
If you budget is not too tight get the "EX-L" option

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by captainking(m): 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
thebigkendo:

Toks - 1.4m - 1.7m

Naija Used - 800k - 1.2m

Very rugged car if well maintained
If you budget is not too tight get the "EX-L" option
please what are the differences between these different trims ?in cars.. I plan getting eod.. I love that car
Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by thebigkendo(m): 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
captainking:
please what are the differences between these different trims ?in cars.. I plan getting eod.. I love that car

Leather seats, sound system, steering control, heated seat.. Etc
Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by captainking(m): 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
thebigkendo:

thanks a lot boss..
Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
thebigkendo:

Chief. Is the Honda Accord a fuel efficient car? Which of them is?
Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by thebigkendo(m): 10:05am On Apr 19, 2018
tolusan:

Chief. Is the Honda Accord a fuel efficient car? Which of them is?

Mostly Fuel Efficiency is not really about Honda or Toyota.. Its more about engine size/capacicy
For example
2003-2005 Honda Accord with 4cylinders has a 2.4l engine, so you can't compare its fuel efficiency to a Toyota Corolla or Honda civic which has a smaller 1.8l Engine. The few extra litres consumed will give a gain on Engine "power".
So do you want Power or Efficiency?

If fuel efficiency is paramount toyou then get any car with an engine size between 1.3l - 2.0l eg
Honda -city or civic,
Kia - Rio,cerato/forte, Picanto
Toyota -Yaris, Echo, corolla
Hyundai - Accent, Elantra, i10

But to me the 4 cylinder honda accord has a good balance between fuel efficiency and Power.. You get a little of both sides

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 19, 2018
thebigkendo:

Mostly Fuel Efficiency is not really about Honda or Toyota.. Its more about engine size/capacicy
For example
2003-2005 Honda Accord with 4cylinders has a 2.4l engine, so you can't compare its fuel efficiency to a Toyota Corolla or Honda civic which has a smaller 1.8l Engine. The few extra litres consumed will give a gain on Engine "power".
So do you want Power or Efficiency?

If fuel efficiency is paramount toyou then get any car with an engine size between 1.3l - 2.0l eg
Honda -city or civic,
Kia - Rio,cerato/forte, Picanto
Toyota -Yaris, Echo, corolla
Hyundai - Accent, Elantra, i10

But to me the 4 cylinder honda accord has a good balance between fuel efficiency and Power.. You get a little of both sides

Thanks Sir. I appreciate your input. I've been concerned about fuel efficiency for this car.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by thebigkendo(m): 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2018
tolusan:

Thanks Sir. I appreciate your input. I've been concerned about fuel efficiency for this car.

Fuel consumption on the 03-07 accord is relatively okay for its age and class. If you get a clean, Non abused one.. You will definitely enjoy the accord.

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 19, 2018
thebigkendo:

Fuel consumption on the 03-07 accord is relatively okay for its age and class. If you get a clean, Non abused one.. You will definitely enjoy the accord.

Do you think I can get a good one for 800k.I intend to purchase a car at the end of the month, and that's my budget. I'm thinking of a Nigerian used Toyota in relatively good shape. I just need to go to work and church and some small small outings. If you have any suggestions, they'll be very much appreciated. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by thebigkendo(m): 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2018
tolusan:

Do you think I can get a good one for 800k.I intend to purchase a car at the end of the month, and that's my budget. I'm thinking of a Nigerian used Toyota in relatively good shape. I just need to go to work and church and some small small outings. If you have any suggestions, they'll be very much appreciated. Thanks.

I don't think 800k will get you a good 2003 & above Toyota.. but you might be lucky to meet somebody travelling out or a Yahoo boy that needs money urgently grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by Alvin007: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2018
thebigkendo:

I don't think 800k will get you a good 2003 & above Toyota.. but you might be lucky to meet somebody travelling out or a Yahoo boy that needs money urgently grin grin grin grin
True..a yahoo boy in my area just sold his ‘first body’ EOD for 300k..car was relatively well maintained. Op, take your time..you might come across a good deal..don’t rush. Cheers!

5 Likes

Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by ironheart(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2018
tolusan:

run away from toyota. You will definitely get an over abused car if you go the toyota route. But for honda, you can get an abused car but relatively easy to return back to spec

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2018
ironheart:
run away from toyota. You will definitely get an over abused car if you go the toyota route. But for honda, you can get an abused car but relatively easy to return back to spec

Thanks for your thoughts. But should I decide to buy an envelope light Camry (2001 Camry) , do you think I can get a good one at that price?
Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by ironheart(m): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
tolusan:

Thanks for your thoughts. But should I decide to buy an envelope light Camry (2001 Camry) , do you think I can get a good one at that price?
yes you can from 600k but you must be patient and deligent

Talk to someone like gazzuz if possible tip him small, you wouldnt regret it.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by Adechris3403: 6:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Please who is gazuuzu
Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by Spirit77: 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2018
Please I need a neat Camry 2.2 between 7-800k... it is urgent...
Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by dcole73: 7:13am On Apr 20, 2018
Adechris3403:
Please who is gazuuzu

Guy, u are on Nairaland,.
Research a little, you will find GAZZUZZ.

He is not Jesus, but he certainly has a listening ear.
Surprisingly, he may even find you first. wink wink

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by GAZZUZZ(m): 7:54am On Apr 20, 2018
Adechris3403:
Please who is gazuuzu

blasphemy! angry

You should insert a signature in your profile wink

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by Ipfreely: 7:59am On Apr 20, 2018
Adechris3403:
Please who is gazuuzu

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by thebigkendo(m): 8:31am On Apr 20, 2018
tolusan:

If you can just be patient and up your budget a little, If can get toks for 1m - 1.2m
Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2018
tolusan:

GAZZUZZ:

blasphemy! angry

You should insert a signature in your profile wink

Boss. Good evening Sir. Please do you have any thing in this "small" category. I have 700k to spend on a relatively solid one. Plus, what is its fuel economy like? I hear its a 2.2 litre engine.

Thanks..
Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by EPIJOE: 12:10am On Apr 26, 2018
#700k would buy u a clean Nigerian used Camry envelope. If u are patient

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by Ravenglass: 12:20am On Apr 26, 2018
I need a clean EOD for my wife...

Not more than 800k too...

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Price For A Nigerian Used Honda Accord 2005 Very Clean by ellagabriel(f): 1:14am On Apr 28, 2018
please eod thread im also inneed of a clean eod.id

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Sale: Very Neat 2006 Toyota Corolla Sport For N1.95m. / When Things Go Wrong / The Honda Baby Boy I Saw Yesterday. I Was Amazed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.