Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit (27242 Views)

Nigeria In SOS Situation Under Buhari - US Center For Security / Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics / US Visit: Atiku Has Disqualified Himself From Presidential Race – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 17, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
True, but shite were also killed during Jonathan era

What happened to the Shiite under Bubu is quite different from GEJs own.

Over 900 Shiites n the children of their leader were killed in few hours and the man's house and the Shiite HQ was demolished.

Also the leader of the Shiites was shot, arrested n jailed for over 2 years n no one was allowed to see him. He is still in jail now.so pls stop comparing events under GEJ with the calamities that have become a norm I'm Nigeria under Buhari.

Hundreds of people have killed across northern Nigeria (This year alone) n Buhari didn't say anything about it.

Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by Softhands(m): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
lol... treason for stating the obvious? I swear dem go split this country last last...goats like you can't be living in same country with me...Not possible.
bettercreature:
This is very embarrassing he should be arrested and tried for treason
You can't do this in developed world africans are animal

Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by akum78: 9:10pm On Apr 17, 2018
Serves Him Right -

Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by virtuousMe(f): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2018
Adebowale89:

what credibility does he had when he won in 2015? did Nigerians ask him questions about governance manifesto in 2015 before voting? a so called leader that openly condemn GEJ and army then for the killing of bokoharam and mobilize to Oyo state for the fight btw farmers and Fulani then? and still win

you're asking question as if you stay in diaspora, no be the same Nigerian voting ceec despite her uncultured behaviour that's not of average Nigerians ?

I'm not scared of buhari winning, I'm only concerned what Nigeria would become after his reelection

Ok, but GEJ also said that Boko Haram are our siblings on ait. he said you can't just go and be killing your family like that

Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by abumoney(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
Reno Omokri needs epp

Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by ankpaone: 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
go to the poll and remove him, simple. elections are not won on social media.. we are overwailing!

Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by Sgwin: 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
I trust Americans don't let him visit and come back let us know how far..soon or later them will tell him that his from shithole country and a Muslim for that matter
Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by seunmsg(m): 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2018
Reno is nothing but a fool. Jonathan started the clampdown on IMN. His government killed three of El-Zakzaky's son without provocation and this idiot called Reno said nothing about it.

Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by SalamRushdie: 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
True, but shite were also killed during Jonathan era

Not in the genocidal manner of the Buhari govt where over 1000 shias were killed in their sleep and buried in mass graves by the killers .
Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by SalamRushdie: 9:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
seunmsg:
Reno is nothing but a fool. Jonathan started the clampdown on IMN. His government killed three of El-Zakzaky's son without provocation and this idiot called Reno said nothing about it.

Is that why the Buhari regime oversaw the mindless massacre of over 1000 shias in cold blood as they slept and went ahead to bury them in mass graves ?
Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by sapele914(m): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
bugidon:
Anybody supporting buhari must be a terrorist
I pray you are forgiven for your ignorance little child.

Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by jimrog: 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
PrecisionFx:

What happened to the Shiite under Bubu is quite different from GEJs own.

Over 900 Shiites n the children of their leader were killed in few hours and the man's house and the Shiite HQ was demolished.

Also the leader of the Shiites was shot, arrested n jailed for over 2 years n no one was allowed to see him. He is still in jail now.so pls stop comparing events under GEJ with the calamities that have become a norm I'm Nigeria under Buhari.

Hundreds of people have killed across northern Nigeria (This year alone) n Buhari didn't say anything about it.

He didn't say anything or u decide to ignore what he has bin saying...
Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by sapele914(m): 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Is that why the Buhari regime oversaw the mindless massacre of over 1000 shias in cold blood as they slept and went ahead to bury them in mass graves ?
After you will claim President Buhari is not fighting Islamicc fundamentalist?What do you people actually want,You Children of Lucifer?

Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by sapele914(m): 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
abumoney:
Reno Omokri needs epp
I am sorry for the Reno man from Aso Rock to self exile,I have lived in the US in the past,I know for a fact Reno must really be frustrated and homesick. He will be in California till at least june 2023 he can use the opportunity to upgrade his green card to American citizenship.

Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by shellworker: 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
CilicMarin:
See what frustration, hunger and hatred have done to somebody's son.

I pity his family, with the rate this useless Jonathan's asss licker is going, it won't be long, he will enter the market naked.

Anyway, his miseries continue till 2027 when Buhari will hand over, if the constitution is not changed for lifetime presidency.

Forget sentiment and embrace the truth. If we continue turning blind eyes to truth as youths because of political or religious affiliations, that means our future as youths is doomed.

All these old men, Buhari and the likes, will one day quit or not having the ability to be part of the polity anymore, by then they would have destroyed the country for us.

Let's not let sentiment becloud our ability of good judgment. Reno Omokri has spoken the truth, whether we like it or not.

Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by sapele914(m): 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2018
ankpaone:
go to the poll and remove him, simple. elections are not won on social media.. we are overwailing!
Hausa Fulani?President Buhari will win hands down overwhelmingly,he is part of the old kaduna mafia,by force or by the ballot he will win the election in a landslide,non believers should take a q from Mohammed Al Sisi of Egypt.
Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by Maxcollins042(m): 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2018
bugidon:
Anybody supporting buhari must be a terrorist
This got me laughing real hard
Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by sexdoll: 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Oga Jona has moved on but "boy-boy" Reno has not

I dey tell yhuuuu grin

Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by Adebowale89(m): 10:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
virtuousMe:

Ok, but GEJ also said that Boko Haram are our siblings on ait. he said you can't just go and be killing your family like that

because he was politically pressurize, remember he even said those behind the bokoharam works in his govt. I believe he would ve challenge that if not for his second term ambition and his stupidity

those are talk are just mere politically talk to win the heart of the hauasas, whether you're bad or worse, so far you're dancing to their tune, north will support u
Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by lexy2014: 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
Bolowolowo:
So you want USA to solve your problems abi?? Go and read up on what happens to countries where the US intervenes grin
he is saying trump shouldn't dignify buhari by giving him an audience
Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by Holahtunez(m): 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
Who else noticed dah bubu looks like garage conductorz callinq "iyana ipaja,estate,gate"
Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by tellmemore15: 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2018
dear president Trump.

I am happy you would be meeting our President. but let me give you a little introduction.
The man Buhari you would be meeting on the 30th is a terrorist. Yes a terrorist! On a scale of 1-10 I will give him a 10 the likes of Osama Bin Laden.
He both finances and encourages terrorism in Nigeria. He has killed thousand of Christians in Nigeria and is on a mission to kill more. He is as strong heart-ed and determined on his pursuit as you are of yours.

He assembled a functional team of ministers and government officials loyal to his course to achieve his aim,he listens to no one, he would not turn right or left until his demonic pursuit is achieved, he has openly shown support for terrorism and the killing of innocent citizens. he cant wage war against Fulani herds men because they are his kinsmen neither can he declare them a terrorist organisation as the international body has.

He is out to shut our voice and disarm us so we cant protect ourselves when his kinsmen come visiting.please we dont want him back

he should not be handled with kid gloves.

mr president, we want justice.
Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by Sirjamo: 11:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
sexdoll:
Reno go wail taya.

Even oga jona wey lose the election e no pain am reach reno own.
Jona was smart enough to steal much that can last him three lifetimes, this one was just an ordinary slave, he couldn't get to where they kept the yams.

Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by virtuousMe(f): 12:49am On Apr 18, 2018
Adebowale89:

because he was politically pressurize, remember he even said those behind the bokoharam works in his govt. I believe he would ve challenge that if not for his second term ambition and his stupidity

those are talk are just mere politically talk to win the heart of the hauasas, whether you're bad or worse, so far you're dancing to their tune, north will support u

Try and give these same excuses for pmb.

Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by desmond2pk: 4:27am On Apr 18, 2018
oyb:
What an ediat. The Shiites are sponsored by Iran, an adversary of the US an an even bigger adversary of trumps beloved Israel. It is so funny seeing Christians who typically fall all over themselves over Israel supporting Shiites because of politics. Any other time, they would be wailing to high heavens.

Omokri is also too daft to realise that Trump has no care for Muslim deaths.

A Muslim zombie spotted. All death are death whether Shiites, sunnis, Christians, atheists etc. Nobody should be killed because he is a Shiites. We are all humans.

Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by expert234: 4:39am On Apr 18, 2018
CilicMarin:
See what frustration, hunger and hatred have done to somebody's son.

I pity his family, with the rate this useless Jonathan's asss licker is going, it won't be long, he will enter the market naked.

Anyway, his miseries continue till 2027 when Buhari will hand over, if the constitution is not changed for lifetime presidency.

With all the rubbish that emanated from your leaky rotten brain, you never disputed any of the points Reno made with facts. All you did was just to rant and rant and rant.

Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by Nobody: 5:25am On Apr 18, 2018
[quote author=desmond2pk post=66805503][/quote]

That's more like it. I don't need any hypocrisy from the likes of you. On a good day, you hate Muslims and celebrate any evil that befalls them.

You only have 'concern' because this is an opportunity for you to get at Buhari.

I am fairly certain that if I go through your post history, it will be full of they should not have paid for the Dapichi girls, boko Haram is punishment for northerners, that sort of thing.

I am not fooled for one moment by the hypocrisy of you, or your hero Reno Omokri.

On any other day you would be calling the Shiites a menace.

Run along now to a thread where you can scream blue murder about Muslims blocking the road during Friday prayers or a lady insisting that she wear hijab as a lawyer.

Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by Adebowale89(m): 6:13am On Apr 18, 2018
virtuousMe:

Try and give these same excuses for pmb.

you want to compare a general to ordinary civilian that has no prior experience in warfront war in his lifetime?
was this herdsmen killings rampant during GEJ regime?

if buhari is ready to stop this herdsmen killings, it doesn't take him 72hrs.

you should enlighten yourself enough, let's assume GEJ failed woefully in securities, must your pmb follow the same path, is he not suppose to make a different with the change mantra he used to deceived the gullible inn?
Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by klimkid: 7:06am On Apr 18, 2018
Reno please move on, your oga Jona don move on and the shite were also killed in GEJ'S Administration..
Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by Levant: 7:09am On Apr 18, 2018
oyb:
What an ediat. The Shiites are sponsored by Iran, an adversary of the US an an even bigger adversary of trumps beloved Israel. It is so funny seeing Christians who typically fall all over themselves over Israel SUDDENLY supporting Shiites because of politics. Any other time, they would be wailing to high heavens about those troublesome muslims. people who get upset about road blocks during friday prayers suddnely concerned about violent muslim protesters? heh.

Omokri is also too daft to realise that Trump has no care for Muslim deaths. the very best you will get fro him is token appreciation for christian deaths, but even that is unlikely. these are blacks from a shithole country, after all

Saddam Hussein who was a one time close US ally, and who launched war on Iran with US support, was hanged in US administered Iraq after he was found guilty of mass murder in a Shi'a village called Dujail.

Iran being a Shi'a country doesn't necessarily mean all Shi'a are pro-Iranian or sponsored by Iran. Nonetheless, genocide and mass murder and mass graves cannot be justified.
Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by Levant: 7:13am On Apr 18, 2018
seunmsg:

Lies! Some rogue general in the army ordered the shooting of shia processionists because they were blocking road. It was an isolated incident in July 2014. Jonathan apologized personally to Zakzaky. Check google.
Re: Reno Omokri Writes Trump On Buhari's US Visit by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 18, 2018
Levant:

Saddam Hussein who was a one time close US ally, and who launched war on Iran with US support, was hanged in US administered Iraq after he was found guilty of mass murder in a Shi'a village called Dujail.

Iran being a Shi'a country doesn't necessarily mean all Shi'a are pro-Iranian or sponsored by Iran. Nonetheless, genocide and mass murder and mass graves cannot be justified.

of course, its wikipedia, but you get the idea

https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Ibrahim_Zakzaky

Ibrahim Yaqoub El Zakzaky (alternately Ibraheem Zakzaky; Ibrahim Al-Zakzaky) (born May 5, 1953) is an outspoken Shi'a Muslim cleric in Nigeria, and head of Nigeria's Islamic Movement (IMN).[3] Zakzaky founded the Islamic Movement in the late 1970s, when he was a student at Ahmadu Bello University, and began propagating Shia Islam around 1979, at the time of the Iranian revolution—which saw Iran’s monarchy overthrown and replaced with an Islamic republic under Ayatollah Khomeini. Zakzaky believed that the establishment of a republic along similar religious lines in Nigeria would be feasible. He has been detained several times due to accusations of civil disobedience or recalcitrance under military regimes in Nigeria during the 1980s and 1990s, and is still viewed with suspicion or as a threat by Nigerian authorities.[4] In December 2015, the Nigerian Army raided his residence in Zaria, seriously injured him, and killed hundreds of his followers; since then, he has remained under state detention in the nation's capital pending his release, which was ordered in late 2016.[5][6]

The same year, he is said to have become so impressed with the 1979 Iranian Revolution that he wanted one at home. Later, Zakzaky went to Iran, ultimately becoming a Shia cleric. At home, he became the leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria and turned it into a vehicle for proselytizing and gaining followers in the 1990s. As a result of his activities, millions have converted to Shia Islam in a country once with hardly any Shia population.[9]

Ibrahim Zakzaky is the primary figure and spiritual leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (formerly: Muslim Brothers[10]), Africa’s most prominent Shi'a Muslim movement. Of Nigeria’s 180 million population, around 50 percent are Muslim, a small minority of which belong to Shi'a Islam. According to Nnamdi Obasi, Senior Analyst on Nigeria at the International Crisis Group (ICG), the IMN’s goals are twofold: “to ensure more stringent application of Islamic legal and administrative systems...then ultimately to create an Islamic state in Nigeria.”[11] Dr Iqbal Siddiqui described El-Zakzaky as "the de facto leader of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria".[12]

thats why most of these jokers make me laugh. the same people who scream to the high heavens that buhari will make 'nigeria an islamic state' are falling over themselves to defend a person who ACTUALLY wants to make nigeria an Islamic state , and not by peaceful means.

that is their website below

https://www.islamicmovement.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=298:pictures-of-sheikh-zakzakys-visit-to-some-places-inside-iran&catid=41:frontpage

go through those pictures and ask yourself if zakzaky is not backed by iran.

President Buhari Donates $500,000, Vehicles To Guinea Bissau For Elections / Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid / President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55