Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,533 members, 7,819,914 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

The 'percentage Governor' - Facebook User - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The 'percentage Governor' - Facebook User (959 Views)

"Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Omoku Market" - Facebook User Shares Photos / Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) / Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 'percentage Governor' - Facebook User by Naijjablog(m): 6:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
An interesting conversation!

A friend paid a visit. As usual, I decided to chat him up on happenings around my state; the state of solid minerals. When I mentioned my Governor , my friend asked if I was referring to 'percentage Governor'. At this point, I couldn't understand why he would refer to my distinguished Governor by this new but funny name. My friend quickly added that, the reason they call him 'Baba percentage' is that for over twenty months, no civil servant in Nasarawa has received his full salary.

When next you hear me refer to you as 'percentage friend', I am sure you wouldn't need any explanation to understand why.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2031968776817382&id=10000012837

(1) (Reply)

NMG TV Station’s Staff Caught On Camera Having S*x In The Office Photos & Video / "Don't Be Like Nikola Kalinic" / Travis Greene In Nigeria!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.