Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Kalu Congratulates New OMPAN President, Anyalekwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kalu Congratulates New OMPAN President, Anyalekwa (297 Views)

Emeh James Anyalekwa: Justice Abang Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Igbere TV Boss / PDP Congratulates New National Assembly Leadership / Ahmed Lawan, My Former Roommate - Orji Kalu Congratulates Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kalu Congratulates New OMPAN President, Anyalekwa by Wisdomkosi(m): 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kalu congratulates new OMPAN president, Anyalekwa
— 17th April 2018
Eminent businessman and former governor of Abia State, Dr. Orji Kalu, has congratulated the newly-elected National President of Online Media Practitioners Association of Nigeria (OMPAN), Mr. James Anyalekwa.

Kalu, in a statement signed by his Special Adviser, Kunle Oyewumi, extolled the qualities of the media professional, and added that Anyalekwa has the capacity to take the association to enviable heights.

“I have always known you were cream–and cream rises to the top. You have always impressed me with your clear vision and ability to get the job done against the most formidable odds. Having worked closely with you, I understand your level of commitment.

“You are a natural for this position. That’s what happens when your work is flawless; you give uncommon attention to detail, and you get along well with people.

“Certainly, your willingness to volunteer your time and effort, as well as express your opinions boldly and without fear have contributed to your being elected as the national president of Online Media Practitioners Association of Nigeria (OMPAN).

“I am confident that you will not only provide leadership to your members but will also engender positive political, social and economic consciousness amongst Nigerians.”

The former governor seized the opportunity to call on the media to sustain its leading role in advocating good governance and democracy.

Source : http://sunnewsonline.com/kalu-congratulates-new-ompan-president-anyalekwa/

Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

U.S. Former First Lady, Barbara Bush Dies At The Age Of 92 (photo) / Nigerian Youths Are Lazy ? ! Well Read And Judge / Aisha Buhari Criticises Her Husband’s Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.