Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,610 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:39 AM

Ebi Okoyen Buys A New Car For His Wife (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebi Okoyen Buys A New Car For His Wife (Photos) (39963 Views)

Hameed Ali Marries Zainab Abdullahi As New Wife (Photos) / Meet Safinatu Buhari, Muhammadu Buhari's First Wife (Photos) / Bala Mohammed Weds Natasha Mariana, His Lebanese 2nd Wife (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebi Okoyen Buys A New Car For His Wife (Photos) by StarUp: 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
Na that car gather crowd like that? Nawao...

People wey tire me for the gathering include: the man smiling like he has never seen a kiss before and the man drinking "pepper soup water".

Re: Ebi Okoyen Buys A New Car For His Wife (Photos) by magiki(m): 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
jejemanito:
Just deep kiss?
Do you know what will happen at the night hour?

Kpekus go hear am
Re: Ebi Okoyen Buys A New Car For His Wife (Photos) by magiki(m): 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
JohnnyPalmer:
Whick kind kissing be that? Hian

Which type of kissing do you know? Name name
Re: Ebi Okoyen Buys A New Car For His Wife (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2018
embarassed cry sad Balyesans pipu money. D governor still owe dem pensioner,civil servants money oo.

1 Like

Re: Ebi Okoyen Buys A New Car For His Wife (Photos) by Follygunners: 9:01pm On Apr 17, 2018
BiafranDel:
dependent broke girls and their crazy mentality that it has to be the man always appreciating the woman. i have never seen a post on nairaland where a lady surprised his man with a gift, its always the opposite and some girls will still have the foolish effontery to talk nonsense. is it a crime if the lady surprised the man and bought him a private jet instead

Very true, Sir!
Re: Ebi Okoyen Buys A New Car For His Wife (Photos) by delishpot: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2018
women and material things........5&6
Re: Ebi Okoyen Buys A New Car For His Wife (Photos) by akum78: 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Ebi Okoyen Buys A New Car For His Wife (Photos) by saudyarmani(m): 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hmmmm....yeye dey smell.....i hope say the governor no dey put firewood for her adogan...come use im mumu husband present the car indirectly to the wife.... Jez saying before una go dey throw me pure water grin
Re: Ebi Okoyen Buys A New Car For His Wife (Photos) by drlateef: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
This money they are sharing. Dairis god oooo.
Re: Ebi Okoyen Buys A New Car For His Wife (Photos) by castrol180(m): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
It is only in the yeast that this can happen...
Re: Ebi Okoyen Buys A New Car For His Wife (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 9:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
The Night Go Bam Gan
Re: Ebi Okoyen Buys A New Car For His Wife (Photos) by castrol180(m): 9:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
jejemanito:
Just deep kiss?

And deep fùck/coitus in the inner room later in the day
Re: Ebi Okoyen Buys A New Car For His Wife (Photos) by Daddyboy101(m): 9:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
spartan50:
You want to help him out

I know dey pass my boundary..

1 Like

Re: Ebi Okoyen Buys A New Car For His Wife (Photos) by bigpicture001: 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2018
it's nothing new..every woman love is for sale.....give a woman a million naira and ur the best hubby in d world
Re: Ebi Okoyen Buys A New Car For His Wife (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2018
This guy.

Re: Ebi Okoyen Buys A New Car For His Wife (Photos) by koxi: 4:07am On Apr 18, 2018
Ok...
In other news?
Re: Ebi Okoyen Buys A New Car For His Wife (Photos) by sultaan(m): 4:21am On Apr 18, 2018
Is that Innoson or Chinese model? I am not familiar with that logo
Re: Ebi Okoyen Buys A New Car For His Wife (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 5:16am On Apr 18, 2018
Next, the wife should buy him a new set of teeth. grin
Re: Ebi Okoyen Buys A New Car For His Wife (Photos) by Kirigidi(m): 7:05am On Apr 18, 2018
emeijeh:
She gave him CPR while standing.

But who the hell is this man below?

Why is he embarrassing himself publicly?

He is Gen. Buratai's look alike.
Re: Ebi Okoyen Buys A New Car For His Wife (Photos) by newslifeop: 8:34am On Apr 18, 2018
ohhh
Re: Ebi Okoyen Buys A New Car For His Wife (Photos) by mechanics(m): 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Congrats to her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From APC Campaign In Kano Today / Buhari Sacks NIMASA Boss / Aisha Alkali Wakil Replies Army: 'I've Links With Boko Haram & You Know That'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.