Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend (54899 Views)

Osinbajo Storms Eke-Awka Market In Anambra (video) / 'Family Chats': Osinbajo Storms Zone 7 And Area 1 In Abuja / Osinbajo Storms Cinema To Watch 'Chief Daddy' Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by 2016v2017: 10:06am On Apr 18, 2018
seguno2:

What pastor pikin?
Did you not hear that Osinbajo is no longer a pastor since he started telling lies for APC
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by 2016v2017: 10:13am On Apr 18, 2018
Kingstanding:
. If you attend redeemed Sunday school ask your pastor maybe is good to go to night club. Only God knows who are true worshipers. I am very sure VP Osinbajo can't control his house.
because he is not a Pastor as he portrays himself.
he is a first class hypocrite pretending to be a Pastor. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by AgreatMan: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2018
chronique:

What exactly is good about night clubs? In the past,I spent most of my life and nights there,in different clubs around Lagos. I wouldn't mind if you can tell us the good things that takes place in a night club.

Actually, there is nothing like night clubs in Lagos. All of them are beer parlours including quilox. grin You might argue now, but someday, when you see things around the world a bit, you will understand

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by piagetskinner(m): 10:24am On Apr 18, 2018
a Christian shouldn't be going to night clubs...that's where immorality abounds...

there's no way u can say Christ is glorified by going to night clubs

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by piagetskinner(m): 10:27am On Apr 18, 2018
a Christian shouldn't be going to night clubs...that's where immorality abounds...

there's no way u can say Christ is glorified by going to night clubs
even the Bible admonishes in 1 timothy 3 ;12 that A deacon must be faithful to his wife and must manage his children and his household well...

it is clear that his children have not been managed well
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by MChaze25(m): 10:31am On Apr 18, 2018
Lord if this government is truly evil in thy sight, DISGRACE AND DESTROY all of them in Jesus name!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by Smartii(m): 10:49am On Apr 18, 2018
Only in Nigeria we even kill someone without hearing from the person's side or even take steps further that the person accused is the real culprit. This is the media where falsehood and propaganda attract readers. How do we confirm that's a club? and with the blurred picture, how do we even know that's kiki.? Nigerians and slander! Anyway, kiki doesn't care what you all think sef.....
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by ikorodureporta: 11:14am On Apr 18, 2018
nabiz:
there is nothing good about night club man
cheesy
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by toks208: 11:29am On Apr 18, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Pastor pikin in a night club, hmmmm.........., I no talk anythingoo.

It does not matter dude..very decent people go to clubs.

2 Likes

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by chronique(m): 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
AgreatMan:

Actually, there is nothing like night clubs in Lagos. All of them are beer parlours including quilox. grin You might argue now, but someday, when you see things around the world a bit, you will understand

Nor let Shina Pellar hear that thing wey you talk or else,2 of una go put leg inside one trouser. grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by ofwest47(m): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
see what the so call new generation churches has become sofa you can pay your tithe you can appear in the church in whatever form to come and sing and dance. This girl is a disgrace to the father who is not only a professor and a priest but the number 2 citizen in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by yipata: 1:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
AND SO SHE SHOULDN'T LIVE HER LIFE AGAIN. PLEASE LET HER BE, HEAVEN GATEMEN AND TIME KEEPERS

obonujoker:

Bro, she is a Christian... there are things she shouldn't be doing especially with her father's status, and in a country like Nigeria where everything is seen through religion and tribalism... you know its an own goal....

You know how Trump's matter with stormy daniels is going ba??

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by obonujoker(m): 1:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
yipata:
AND SO SHE SHOULDN'T LIVE HER LIFE AGAIN. PLEASE LET HER BE, HEAVEN GATEMEN AND TIME KEEPERS

You ain't a Christian, so you wouldn't understand...

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by shineeye1: 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
You need to know what the top echelon of well to do RCCG pastors are up to these days. The other day I turned back some wild girls on bare skimpy pants from approaching the church altar. They turned out to be daughters of some provincial pastors in the diaspora. Those "pastors" sharply turned against me, protesting that my action was sure to discourage the naaked girls from further interest in church affairs! How dead sick!
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by yipata: 3:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
what if she went for a friend's birthday. Also what if the event was held in the afternoon and not night but cos they were in the club, it was dark inside. About me not being a Christian. Welldone. Holyghost.

obonujoker:

You ain't a Christian, so you wouldn't understand...
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:58pm On Apr 18, 2018
toks208:

It does not matter dude..very decent people go to clubs.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by diczo(m): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
How would it stop herdsmen from killing innocent people?
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by AgreatMan: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
chronique:

Nor let Shina Pellar hear that thing wey you talk or else,2 of una go put leg inside one trouser. grin
grin cheesy make I respect myself o. Make bros no go arrange me
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by gwama: 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
hisgrace090:

So because of some bad eggs, you see night club as bad place in your little mind eeh!

It is even man of God forbid their faithful to go to nightclubs angry angry
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by emmasege: 5:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
clarocuzioo:
Pastor pikin in a night club, hmmmm.........., I no talk anythingoo.
Please stop saying pastor pikin. Osinbajo is not a pastor.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by gwama: 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
SOFTENGR:

Did you see her having $ex
Stop judging so you won't be judged.

Why then pastors forbid the attendance of nightclubs to their faithful? angry angry
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by emmasege: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
flamingREED:
This is why people die before their time.

"And the daughter of any priest, if she profane herself by playing the LovePeddler, she profaneth her father: she shall be burnt with fire."
Leviticus:21:9
They'll tell us that's in the old testament and Grace has abolished the law. Meanwhile, they still put the yoke of tithing on their worshippers.

The Pentecostal has done more damage than good to Christianity in Nigeria.

May Christ find faith in me when he comes back because it's become more of a personal relationship and conviction by the Holy Spirit now.

The Daddy GOs are confusing their members by the day. Holy Spirit, please do not give up yet on individual Christians.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by gwama: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2018
With this example of their daughter in the nightclub, RCCG MOG, dares to say that non tithers will not go to heaven, we have to sweep in front of you first before giving lessons.Shame on you grin grin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by gwama: 5:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
If this girl goes to nightclub with her "boyfriend" it is because she is already sleeping with him, which is totally prohibited in religion, even more when one is the pastor's daughter. angry angry
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2018
zudozz:
from d night club they go go back house or hotel..wetin them go do next... Pray??

Noooooooo!

1 Like

Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by mechanics(m): 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
That's her business, she has her life to live.
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by ODB2: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
See pastor pikin

.thief pikin
Re: Kiki Osinbajo Storms Abuja Nightclub With Hafiz, Her Rumored Boyfriend by Anago0147: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
Father=9# billion naira criminal

Daughter=Ashawo

What a cursed family

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) / Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Two Of His Cows / IPOB Publishes Names Of Militants, Commanders Behind Killings In South-East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.