Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Erikamani Reveals : Hyw Music Now H.o.t ( Hope Of Tomorrow) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Erikamani Reveals : Hyw Music Now H.o.t ( Hope Of Tomorrow) (420 Views)

Nollywood Actress O.T Odimayo React On Her Allegedly N3million Wedding Debt / In Your Dreams I D I O T” - Davido Finally Replies Lady Who Said He Dm'ed Her / Awesome Photos Of Bankyw, Adesua, Ebuka, Falz, Bovi, And Others Rocking G.O.T... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Erikamani Reveals : Hyw Music Now H.o.t ( Hope Of Tomorrow) by goldenhitsmedia: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
Hello world am here to make it known to you that the record label of Erikamani has been changed from humble ykay worldwide(Hyw) to H.O.T which means Hope Of Tomorrow. It was been changed To H.o.t(hope of tomorrow) because the name humble ykay worldwide had no meaning to erikamani's recent name. And also because Erikamani have fans looking up to him as their mentor and also as their hope of tomorrow
in other words the boss of H.O.T Music (Erikamani) promise to keep H.o.t music real by dropping dope and good music's for his fans and doing the best he can do to make his fans happy. Please My people make someone look up to you as their hope of tomorrow cus I know u all are leaders of tomorrow.
More Grace to MORDRED × ERIKAMANI AND ALSO H.O.T MUSIC.

(1) (Reply)

“1 Song Per Year” – Small Doctor Might Be On The Path Of Becoming Irrelevant / Shame! Watch How Man Got Stuck Inside $ex Doll, Calls Police For Help! (video) / Wizkid Is Running Out Of Chances To Redeem Himself Internationally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.