Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Bbnaija: Why I Am Supporting Captain Miracle. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Why I Am Supporting Captain Miracle. (526 Views)

Bbnaija: Why Vee, Neo Relationship May Not Last – Kiddwaya / BBNaija: Why Mercy Doesn't Want To Have Sex With Ike Yet / BBNaija: Why Bambam Is ‘Dirtiest’ Housemate – Ifu Ennada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Why I Am Supporting Captain Miracle. by mamuzoOMAH(m): 9:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
The reason I am supporting Captain Miracle is simple. Captain Miracle is an intelligent and hardworking young man who has dreams and aspirations. He has the passion to fly planes and he has been chasing this dreams. He has the dreams to fly his mom and brothers one day in his own piloted plane.
He is a graduate of International School of Aviation in Kwara State. Right now he has a Private Plane License(PPL) and can only fly a private plane. He has the dreams of flying a commercial plane and hence needs to go back to school to get his Commercial Plane License (CPL). And for this to happen, he needs N21M as this is the tuition fee.
I know what if feels like for a young man to have dreams and not being able to achieve them due to financial constraints. I am in such a situation and I know just how captain MIRACLE feels. Please let us all help this young man here to achieve his dream.

Added to this Miracle played fair and gossipped no one. When he has issues with anyone, he talked it out. No quarrels or fighting. No cursing and no backbiting. He was a perfect gentleman. He made People appreciate Nina more and made her bolder when other housemates looked down on her and even when Cee-C called her a dustbin. He made Tobi realise the toxicity in his relationship with Cee-C. And brought Tobi's head back in the game. He composed a hit song "Faromeh" with the Alpha Male himself Teddy A. He kept Angel's legacy in the game by doing the "Angel walk". He always sang Ifu enada's song as a tribute to her and the strength of a true woman. He made us know Ahnekka is a man in woman's body, hence made us know how strong and magnificent Ahnekka is. Even in all of the issues in the house. He showed Cee-C love by cooking dinner for her alongside the remaining 3 housemates when Alex and Tobi protested it. He even encouraged the housemates to let Cee-C be head of house.
He made us more knowledgeable about flying a plane and the types of clouds and weather, gave us a better understanding about global warming amidst others I can't remember now. He was energetic every Friday night, winning 4 of the eleven payporte games including winning three consecutive times. His friendship with Tobi has made us laugh every single time. He was the MVP in the supersport challenge after showing us his football brilliance

Captain Miracle is surely a deserving winner and he needs your vote to win this. God bless you all as you send VOTE Miracle to 32052...

(1) (Reply)

Simi – Gone For Good (new Video) / Have You Watched This Series / Lady Assassin 2 - A Short Action Film By Luxy Nation (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.