Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Please I Need A Guide In Buying Car With Copart - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please I Need A Guide In Buying Car With Copart (582 Views)

Buy A Car And Pay In Monthly Installment Guide In Nigeria / *₦✹✹***2019 Current Prices****on COPART And IAA Salvaged Auction Platforms***₦✹✹ / Take Advantage of Naira Appreciation: Bid Cars from the Auction (Copart & iaai) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Guide In Buying Car With Copart by teejaykkr(m): 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2018
I am from northern Nigerian I buy and sells used cars and now i want try buying foreign used cars via Copart please i need a help as one of the family. I know most of the nairalanders here in Auto section imports via copart or aiai thats the reason I see no beta place to ask for guidance rather than here. Thanks
Re: Please I Need A Guide In Buying Car With Copart by teejaykkr(m): 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2018
Please someone should say somthing
Re: Please I Need A Guide In Buying Car With Copart by teejaykkr(m): 12:00am On Apr 18, 2018
Hmm. Please this my no. 07030167097. You can chat me up. I know most of us ar not willing to guides 4 free
Re: Please I Need A Guide In Buying Car With Copart by ak22(m): 12:10am On Apr 18, 2018
teejaykkr:
I am from northern Nigerian I buy and sells used cars and now i want try buying foreign used cars via Copart please i need a help as one of the family. I know most of the nairalanders here in Auto section imports via copart or aiai thats the reason I see no beta place to ask for guidance rather than here. Thanks

You have to register with your international passport

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Guide In Buying Car With Copart by rottenegg: 1:47am On Apr 18, 2018
You don't need anyone to guide you. Just send an email to them stating your location and guidelines will be sent to u if you cannot understand the ones on their website.
You will need to fund your account though in dollars before being able to bid for cars. Its an auction site.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Guide In Buying Car With Copart by teejaykkr(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2018
Ok I thanks you All
Re: Please I Need A Guide In Buying Car With Copart by bros2: 11:07am On Apr 18, 2018
enupdates:
teejaykkr M0OqHBStC1N0

How u doing? You can send me an email at worldhebrew45@gmail.com so I can assist u. For an oversea buyers registration is just one part of the whole excersis, you need to make payment, tow the car to port I.e local haulage, arranging for a freight forwarder to arrange shipping from the USA to Lagos. I live in the state and I buy cars on IAAi and copart.
Re: Please I Need A Guide In Buying Car With Copart by teejaykkr(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
bros2:

How u doing? You can send me an email at worldhebrew45@gmail.com so I can assist u. For an oversea buyers registration is just one part of the whole excersis, you need to make payment, tow the car to port I.e local haulage, arranging for a freight forwarder to arrange shipping from the USA to Lagos. I live in the state and I buy cars on IAAi and copart.

I will email U sir. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

2006 Toyota Highlander Limited Edition Full Options / Awoof Superclean Reg Honda Baby Boy @550k Last / Pimped Toyota Corola L.E 2.850m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.