Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,549 members, 7,843,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

The Secret Of A Good Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Secret Of A Good Business (435 Views)

The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k / I Need Good Business Idea I Can Start With 600k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secret Of A Good Business by Dbeloved206: 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2018
CHEAP PUBLICITY VIDEOS FOR YOUR CHURCH PROGRAMS AND BUSSINNESS.
Turn your handbills into attractive Animated Videos, we can also help to spread the video accros all social media platforms (Facebook,LinkedIn,Twitter,WhatsApp,blogs) reaching millions of people in the process boosting your church and business.
save yourself the stress of wasting a lot of money on printing, sharing fliers & pasting banners. FOR JUST 7k(video with background music) 12k(Video with voice over) we also send bulk SMS and build websites.
For more info call or whatsapp @ BISYOM Media on: 09073982244
www.bisyommedia.com
Re: The Secret Of A Good Business by powerkey: 7:21am On Apr 18, 2018
Ok
Re: The Secret Of A Good Business by alebz007: 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
Want to make money from the comfort of your home as a student, house wife, graduate And even as a worker?? Do you wish to be a consultant with a Swedish cosmetic company and make money to double your income? Just say hi lemme direct you on how to do so.
Or chat me up on whatsapp... 09057162054.

(1) (Reply)

JUMIA Now SCAM Vendors In The Name Of Qc...share Your Experience Too / Court Delays Sale Of 9 Mobile / The Meaning And Essence Of Nigeria’s External Reserves,now At $47.9b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.