Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 AM

Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 (58706 Views)

Arsenal Vs Villarreal Europa League (0 - 0) On 6th May 2021 / Roma Vs Manchester United : Europa League (3 - 2) On 6th May 2021 / Barcelona Vs Atletico Madrid (2 - 2) On 30th June 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by Teaser4(m): 12:29am On May 07, 2018
andrew444:

Someone that won 2 champions league back to back you are here talking nonsense,there is nothing in that England you people are boasting that's how you guys insulted pep till he disgraced you all black and blue,I guess the champions zidane won back to back English team didn't compete?

Epl fan boys acting like kids,go and sleep
oga your grammar no be here o. abeg type in pidgin..no dey disgrace your ancestors.... Chelsea/manutd turn Madrid fan over night... "someone that won... " I dey my house come and beat.. don't quote me pls, cos i won't reply
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by Skepticus: 12:40am On May 07, 2018
Ovie56:
No shame here Suarez foul on varane before second goal and didn't madrid beat barca at this stadium with 10 men last season? madrid that are even used to playing 10men against barca

Last season or Super cup?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by Skepticus: 12:48am On May 07, 2018
emperormossad:
It doesn't matter if the pope himself conducts baptism by immersion for suarez and alba, they have a special seat reserved in hell for them.

Now you see why proper education is good. One is a vampire, the other one most likely is a wife-beater.
They bring their domestic needs into the pitch and embarrass their clubs.

See how suarez will foul himself and berate the entire madrid team. Doesn't that tell you he's prime and in need for psychiatric evaluation?

I'm not hating on them. There's nothing a vampire or wife-beater with reserved seats in hades will do to make me cast envious glances.

They have heaps of rubbish in place of hearts in their chests.

A set of complete disgrace to the noble profession of soccer.

Your brain has "already" bitten the dust!

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by Pelxmiye(m): 1:05am On May 07, 2018
Kayflamez:
Madrid is A team with Class...which is permanent...sometimes Form could be temporary but this club has made modern football an easy effort meanwhile theres a lot to it...its obvious Liverpool would go back home with only Runners up medal...just look at Madrid contained Barca's prowess this evening so far..then compare How Salah was kept this afternoon by Rudiger...you might say the stage is diff..buh bruvvv...the system is the same!

Dude for your mind... Barça had 10 players on the field of play... And still got a second goal before because... I don't see them containing because if 11 was on the field...
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by Xkalaban(m): 1:25am On May 07, 2018
Humchi:

didn't you see the wrongly disallowed goal?
Didn't you see bale untamed tackles only ending up with a yellow card instead of red?
Didn't you watch the semi final matches(first and second leg) real madrid had with bayern? Those two clear penalties, that would have cleared and flushed real out of ucl, you mean you didn't see them?

And here you come down and be saying trash because you couldn't even win 10 men and stopping the unbeatable run is now void..

Oga, if truely you are honest more than the referee, you could have seen in this match that decisions favoured both teams on different cases

No mind Penaldo's Bingos. Dem dey breath thru their anus. Proudly Celona fi life.

5 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by Ishilove: 1:31am On May 07, 2018
Sanchez01:
My disappoint in this referee tonight is something else. And to think that La Liga as a body deemed it okay to use him for the world's most popular clash is just something I can't seem to wrap my head around.
*gasp*

Your dissapoint??

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by justiniyke29: 1:31am On May 07, 2018
Olifiz:

Be disgracing Barca fans u hear. Wetin intestine dey do for ur comment na abattoir u dey?
lol where is thy chill bro

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by sprints1: 1:59am On May 07, 2018
tundeayo2020:

That's because your mobdro is outdated. the rate at which they update that app is alarming
Bros I tire oo na only midnight I dey use mobdro I used it back then in 2015 and 2016 they were lit but now I no dey use am
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by unmask: 2:00am On May 07, 2018
sankristol:
So It's Because Of This Match My Baby Aint Taking My Calls. . .

Issorite!!
if he had picked your call....he was with another
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by donqx: 2:44am On May 07, 2018
hmmm
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by andrew444(m): 4:25am On May 07, 2018
Teaser4:
oga your grammar no be here o. abeg type in pidgin..no dey disgrace your ancestors.... Chelsea/manutd turn Madrid fan over night... "someone that won... " I dey my house come and beat.. don't quote me pls, cos i won't reply

Check my posts then you will tell if I am a Chelsea or Man U fan,I am not even a Madrid fan,check my posts.

Fear dey catch you? Make I no quote you? Na mad man you be.

I don't care about my grammar at least some people understand what I said,if you don't understand then you are a FOOL

English teacher thank you ,hope English has put enough money in your bank account ?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by andrew444(m): 4:34am On May 07, 2018
chiboy1116:
Stop hyping zidane ...he's a good manager ,he manages his players well ,but he's an absolute tactical banana....rakitic bossed d midfield today against modric nd kross ...barca were basically playing well with one man down ....if it wasn't for navas heroics barca would HV won dis game nd a gols was wrongly ruled for offside ....

You are already speaking out of point.

Did you hear me talk about today game ?

Did I praise zidane about today game?

Bro i am telling that EPL fan boy about the champions league zidane won,zidane won champions league back to back and there are Epl teams there and the guy is talking nonsense,saying he won't do well in Epl ,they think Epl is everything.

You are a Barcelona fan and I like you for that,if I tell you my team you won't believe me,check my posts and confirm .

Thank you
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by Ovie56(m): 4:43am On May 07, 2018
Skepticus:

Last season or Super cup?
Zidane's first el classico 2016
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by mediclife1987(m): 5:01am On May 07, 2018
Ovie56:
haha haha number 1 with quarter final exit at champs league for the past 3 seasons.. lol no kill me with laff theyre easily not in top 5 even Madrid this season no dey top 5

Who come dey top 5?

You?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by anibestlala(m): 5:10am On May 07, 2018
dcosmosboy:
Fixed match,, I am a barca fan bt Madrid hv d time and chance to win dis game. Now I bliv dy do fix matches
And fake injuries like Ronald's own ba?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by ZZ22: 5:25am On May 07, 2018
Talking about how Madrid couldn't beat 10men Barcelona(ref included) as if Madrid didn't batter Barcelona doing super cup with 10men and the best of football ever seen. Barca fans have poor memory.

2 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by Sanchez01: 5:28am On May 07, 2018
Ishilove:

*gasp*

Your dissapoint??

cheesy
You're making me bray with laughter early in the morning. grin

Why didn't I see that? shocked
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by naturalwaves: 6:09am On May 07, 2018
Asolab:
I swear thanks for introducing the app, its really helpful
you're welcome!
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by Olifiz(m): 6:15am On May 07, 2018
justiniyke29:
lol where is thy chill bro

Been looking for chill can’t find it. Lol
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by caprini1: 6:16am On May 07, 2018
kingkakaone:

U hate English league but yet u follow the matches...
That says a lot about the league u support deep down.

By the way, Chelsea was nowhere near d top of the table when they won the UCL in 2012.

What will u say if Liverpool defeat Madrid in the final?
Please save this conversation between us for that day.
Liverpool will defeat Madrid.
Ok bro,challenge accepted,will pm you on may 26th midnight.

Note: I am a registered real Madrid fan ,but I love and support Arsenal and Chelsea in England.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by caprini1: 6:18am On May 07, 2018
fucktoto:

they're reserving their best for the finals.
I like your confidence.But did you watch Elclassico last night and also Chelsea vs Liverpool?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by caprini1: 6:24am On May 07, 2018
Sanchez01:

You're making me bray with laughter early in the morning. grin

Why didn't I see that? shocked
Bro,last night was the first time I watched elclassico relaxed ,I was eating banana and groundnut while watching the sisi,s from catalunya scared like rabbits.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by caprini1: 6:27am On May 07, 2018
ZZ22:
Talking about how Madrid couldn't beat 10men Barcelona(ref included) as if Madrid didn't batter Barcelona doing super cup with 10men and the best of football ever seen. Barca fans have poor memory.
You dey mind those very poor loosers,nothing good ever comes out real Madrid ,as long as barca fans are concerned,our two goals were fantastic,but never,not to barca fans,Ronaldo scored a tap in... grin. Bloody wankas.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by Viking007(m): 7:07am On May 07, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
not even a yellow card? All forces to make the unbeaten broken yet they couldn't succeed grin grin
He got a yellow card which out to be an outright red by the way tongue.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by fucktoto: 7:27am On May 07, 2018
caprini1:
I like your confidence.But did you watch Elclassico last night and also Chelsea vs Liverpool?

yeah, how about it?
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by Nobody: 7:34am On May 07, 2018
ZZ22:

Poor memory huh cheesy? You must have forgotten the trashing you got in santiago bernaleo this season wink

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by nelsonebby(m): 7:56am On May 07, 2018
Most of the Madrid supporters are actually Mouthrhyno United fans.

fuckkinng stupid c*unts

3 Likes

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by Iamthoney(m): 8:32am On May 07, 2018
Humchi:

didn't you see the wrongly disallowed goal?
Didn't you see bale untamed tackles only ending up with a yellow card instead of red?
Didn't you watch the semi final matches(first and second leg) real madrid had with bayern? Those two clear penalties, that would have cleared and flushed real out of ucl, you mean you didn't see them?

And here you come down and be saying trash because you couldn't even win 10 men and stopping the unbeatable run is now void..

Oga, if truely you are honest more than the referee, you could have seen in this match that decisions favoured both teams on different cases
You fall my hands walahi...why you waste your time and energy dey reply am. He's sentimental period
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by tesppidd: 8:34am On May 07, 2018
We need to be wary of Villarreal.

It's a home game but they are capable of hurting us.

We must make that history.
Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by scobyhybrid(m): 8:55am On May 07, 2018
shove that on yo ass my niqqa
DBlackCeazer:
I just want to say

Hala Madrid!

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Vs Real Madrid (2 - 2) On 6th May 2018 by ZZ22: 9:00am On May 07, 2018
Pussickpunk:

Poor memory huh cheesy? You must have forgotten the trashing you got in santiago bernaleo this season wink
I'm talking about the way you lots gloat that we couldn't win 10man Barca though we got draw but we defeated you guys at super copa on 10 men. Stop gloating about nonsense.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Manchester United (4 - 0) On 19th April 2022 / Chelsea Fans: Identify Yourselves Here / Manchester United Vs Atlanta UCL (3 - 2) On 20th October 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.