Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,881 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:31 PM

Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures (58340 Views)

Deeper Life Church Building Collapses In Lagos, Worshippers Injured / Prince Dele Banjo Protests At Deeper Life Headquarters Over Unconventional Music / Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Gudfrie(m): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2018
flyca:
Everyone is shouting "Halleluya", "Praise God" all over. No one has spared a thought to the inconvinence this has brought to the residents of Gbagada and environs.

When I get into authority, this one and many others are going down! Nanzenze! angry
You can for your self that condemnation is all over you...... Nonsense
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Primesky(m): 11:16am On Apr 18, 2018
jpmoriarti:
"However, the most high does not dwell in temple made by human hands" Acts 7:48.

I know there's no God in that building. All na wash! God dwells in your heart and in our neighbours in need of help.

So they should garther together in a dust bin and worship God? And use their money to buy beer, and cigarettes and carry women or what?

The bible you quoted also said, " where two or three are gathered together in my name, there in the midst of them I am", so said the LORD Jesus. True, He doesn't dwell there, but will it be out of place to make it nice and good? I don't understand you people.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by whitebeard(m): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2018
flyca:
Everyone is shouting "Halleluya", "Praise God" all over. No one has spared a thought to the inconvinence this has brought to the residents of Gbagada and environs.

When I get into authority, this one and many others are going down! Nanzenze! angry
nab grin better go and join APC and PDP and do ur lawds calling..!! grin
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Zeydah(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2018
deor03:
Great.....how I wish, this is how industries are expanding in Nigeria
well said but people will not wanna hear that, high unemployment rate and more churches...Una do well for naija lipsrsealed
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by lozanni(m): 11:19am On Apr 18, 2018
At last this edifice is completed, to God be the glory.
I am however surprised that a church which preaches austere living can build such complex and beautiful structure.
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by justtoodark: 11:19am On Apr 18, 2018
Dottore:
In this part of of the world, more attention is given to religious creed than education, health institutions accountable leadership, infrastructural development, and improved standard of living of the citizenry.

Churches keep competing for who owns the biggest "worship centre", who owns more branches and whose Go is better packaged.

There are countless religious bodies and structures everywhere yet the country is as corrupt as u can imagine. I keep wondering what the religious institutions are teaching and why isn't their teachings influencing the lifestyle of their adherents.

Developed countries and Asian countries like China, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Macau, and Japan didn't attain their outstanding heights by promoting religion. Agreed that they have their respective religious affiliations and belief, their government never prioritized religious activities in the list governmental responsibilities.
Here people are encouraged to pray and believe that a great miracle is on the way when simple logic and sound judgement is needed in their daily life encounter or challenges.

Where exactly are we going with all these?

tahh...whorsiping white jesus christ is whorshiping white people....its simple as that....

waiting for a white guy to fall from the skies and save your black butts,is ridiculous....fairytails....
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by adesekosam(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2018
Dottore:
In this part of of the world, more attention is given to religious creed than education, health institutions accountable leadership, infrastructural development, and improved standard of living of the citizenry.

Churches keep competing for who owns the biggest "worship centre", who owns more branches and whose Go is better packaged.

There are countless religious bodies and structures everywhere yet the country is as corrupt as u can imagine. I keep wondering what the religious institutions are teaching and why isn't their teachings influencing the lifestyle of their adherents.

Developed countries and Asian countries like China, Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Macau, and Japan didn't attain their outstanding heights by promoting religion. Agreed that they have their respective religious affiliations and belief, their government never prioritized religious activities in the list governmental responsibilities.
Here people are encouraged to pray and believe that a great miracle is on the way when simple logic and sound judgement is needed in their daily life encounter or challenges.

so do you use simple logic and sound judgement in your daily life encounter or challenges.
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by adesekosam(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2018
The problem is that there are so many hypocrites in this country that is the real problem. The only time u hear their voices is in times like this when they are to castigate and put blames. They will not look inwardly. Federal Government this Federal Government that what concerns Federal Government with Church now.
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by ollah2: 11:32am On Apr 18, 2018
Billions of Naira on this but members will still use same wack hospitals, wack schools, wack foods etc. This is money well spent and Jesus must be very happy with this.

Continue
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Jamorezzi: 11:35am On Apr 18, 2018
Honestly I TRIP grin
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2018
The Church is more organized than the state. Argue with your shoes.
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by justtoodark: 11:37am On Apr 18, 2018
adesekosam:
so do you use simple logic and sound judgement in your daily life encounter or challenges.

look,blacks like you always piss me off....what you people are doing is nonesense....antelopes dont make a lion to somebody they should whoship..thats fools paradies for the lion....

what the hell are you guys doing....??......

you are making it much more harder for blacks like us that understand the game....

whites await,that i whorship them too because of blacks like you....you cant i,agine how disapointed they get,when they meet blacks like me that dont give a fvck about whites...
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by adesekosam(m): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2018
justtoodark:

look,blacks like you always piss me off....what you people are doing is nonesense....antelopes dont make a lion to somebody they should whoship..thats fools paradies for the lion....

what the hell are you guys doing....??......

you are making it much more harder for blacks like us that understand the game....

whites await,that i whorship them too because of blacks like you....you cant i,agine how disapointed they get,when they meet blacks like me that dont give a fvck about whites...
u know i think u are the black that has a problem. Y do u care what the whites think about you. If u know u are not inferior to them then dont make a fuss about it. Btw that was a simple question which required a YES or NO as answer
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by djon78(m): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2018
Dottore:

In as much as I see your point. Let me say that having a big church or the church doesn't stop development, rather I believe the church aids development.

Most of the time we easily forget where we are coming from. Educational and development concept was founded simply by Christian missionaries into Africa. It was the missionaries that brought education, health and other development structures. Our fore fathers were stark illiterates and backward, they had no education or any form of development. So the black man should always know where he is coming from.

Even some of these big Pentecostal churches including orthodox church like Catholic and Anglican are the reason that Nigeria has not gone under. Because the political class has totally misruled this nation for the past 5 decades.

Although I will agree that the church must do more. I think a lot of Christians are coming out with initiatives to move this nation forward.

Someone like me, I am a true believer in advancing the course of our Lord Jesus Christ in this nation and continent. Were I have much passion is concerning the future generation of our children and their children coming after them. I will soon be hitting 4 decades on the earth. And I believe we seriously need to water the ground and bequeath better legacies to our children and their children coming after them. Our fathers generation did not bequeath anything meaningful to us. They wasted Nigeria. But we can't do that to our children and their children. We must give them sound footing.

Example come to Nairaland, see the comments made by many people of this present generation and you will be sorry. If it is not sex, it will be all centred on making money and pleasures of life by any means.

So personally I will continue doing what I am doing to ensure my children and their children are given a better legacy. Because the main battle is coming in the future. Every part of the world is preparing seriously for the future not to be left behind. And we owe it to generations coming after us that we bequeath them a good foundation not like our fathers generation that wasted Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by bamasite(m): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2018
Good edifice........ But I reserve some of my comments.

SEE THE TYPES OF FEEDBACKS WE ARE GETTING. GET YOUR OWN BEST BLUETOOTH SPEAKER AT 22% DISCOUNT TODAY

https://www.dealdey.com/deals/sardine-a10-bluetooth-speaker-2

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by martinlooter(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2018
The people that contributed these monies were probably in the hospitals dying of a terminal disease, one pastor will lie to them to surprise God with their giving and wait for God to surprise them with a miracle, only for the persons to die later after giving off their lifetime earnings.
Well, the tasteful nature of the building should let them know that their Pastor has upgraded, hence, they should know now that poverty is not a criterion for making heaven.. Buying expensive hairs or wearing make ups does not distort your chances of making heaven.
Hope they now see that riches is good.

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by enemachris(m): 11:45am On Apr 18, 2018
This place is very close to my house. The road that leads to this place is bad

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Maccoy507: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2018
dorox:
I hope there are enough fire exits out of the building in the event of an emergency, because the restricted ingress and exit doors in that picture will become a death trap should thousands of people suddenly decide to rush for the exit.

Ideally, the children's section should be very close and accessible to the exits for obvious reasons. That is why I am very concerned that the children's safety might not have been prioritized by putting the children's church in the basement which is far from the exits and also requires going up the stairs.
are you an architect?
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by egojeny1(f): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2018
flyca:

Modified: Stupid people threatening me with "wrath of God". Nonsense!

My dear eeh! How could Fashola hv approved the erection of this kind of gigantic edifice in a tight area as Gbagada. I live in Gbagada and i know what i'm talking about. Gbagada is so tight and is purely residential. Once they start their program na we go suffer am.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by justtoodark: 11:47am On Apr 18, 2018
adesekosam:
u know i think u are the black that has a problem. Y do u care what the whites think about you. If u know u are not inferior to them then dont make a fuss about it. Btw that was a simple question which required a YES or NO as answer

i dont think they are inferior to me too....i just dont give a fvck about them....i dont care about them....that realy piss them off....
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by justtoodark: 11:53am On Apr 18, 2018
adesekosam:

mbanu....this your way of thinking will get you nowhere in this nasty world....their is no way all races will come toghether....

it doesnt make sense...life is a competition....everything is competition....

the same with white and black people....we have to stop seeing only colors and concentrate on charakters..whites will never be your friends..

it doesnt profit them to be your friend....
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by jpmoriarti(m): 11:53am On Apr 18, 2018
Primesky:

So they should garther together in a dust bin and worship God? And use their money to buy beer, and cigarettes and carry women or what?

The bible you quoted also said, " where two or three are gathered together in my name, there in the midst of them I am", so said the LORD Jesus. True, He doesn't dwell there, but will it be out of place to make it nice and good? I don't understand you people.
Frankly speaking, that building is no better than a stadium or a lecture theatre. Anybody going there for the purpose is finding God, is wasting their time.

Nigeria churches building edifices as though it adds anything different. Rather it impacts negatively on the people. Lots of churches, but a horribly corrupt society. Lekki 4th round-about alone has as many churches as the whole of Switzerland. What's the end? More unemployment and a rotten society. Thank God I have stopped going to all these meaningless and hopless churches. I will rather use that time for something more productive.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by chuckdee4(m): 11:56am On Apr 18, 2018
World class churches, shambolic educational institutions
They only spend money when there is money to be made for their greedy pockets

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Toyinsbtc: 11:56am On Apr 18, 2018
I pity this country
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by edward1106(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
pyyxxaro:
WOW

THIS IS WONDERFUL

DEVIL YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED grin grin

Is it by building devil's days are numbered?
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by justtoodark: 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
Toyinsbtc:
I pity this country

i pity them too..they just dont get it....

walking around on immense whealth and whorshiping white people.... undecided

i realy ask my self who is egyptians here,whites or blacks.... undecided
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by UNIBENDON: 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
Follygunners:
One of the very, I mean very few churches where the truth is actually preached and practiced. God bless DLBC!
Although they're not perfect,this church stands out in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by dorox(m): 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Maccoy507:
are you an architect?

Nope. Just expressing my common sense opinion
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by zudozz: 12:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
to God be the glory...better than reading abt alex sleeping with paapam, pampam Bleep ceecee for toilet..trashy jobless people big brother talks..
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Primesky(m): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
jpmoriarti:
Frankly speaking, that building is no better than a stadium or a lecture theatre. Anybody going there for the purpose is finding God, is wasting their time.

Nigeria churches building edifices as though it adds anything different. Rather it impacts negatively on the people. Lots of churches, but a horribly corrupt society. Lekki 4th round-about alone has as many churches as the whole of Switzerland. What's the end? More unemployment and a rotten society. Thank God I have stopped going to all these meaningless and hopless churches. I will rather use that time for something more productive.

My dear, don't allow the doings of some men of God discourage you from going to church and worshipping God. Doing so, will have handed the devil a sweet victory over you. Remember, the bible said, we should not forsake the gathering together of ourselves. A United Church is a big threat to the devils agenda.

But I think, God has a big plan for the church in Nigeria. A new generation of fearless and powerful servants of God will emerge to take the gospel to the world for the final lap before Jesus comes. So far, apart from the USA, the only country as it were, that seriouly takes the gospel around is Nigeria. So expect infiltrations, adulteration and fakes, with lies and deceptions by the enemy in a bid to stifle the effectivenes of the church. Please, don't give up on the church of Christ. Pray for her revival and support her in any godly way. God bless you.
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Deyinka007: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
sisisioge:
Hmmm...I live not quite far from the church and fear of God is already catching me now that they are about to open. 40k human capacity with 800 cars capacity inside the tiny streets Gbagada...life is about to be ironically easier for all the road users! I have always wondered why the government would approve of such traffic prone centre in the center of a city already traffic prone. 6 billion NGN spent without deep thought!
It is well.

This is why I moved to Obanikoro
Re: Deeper Life Headquarters Church Building Lagos, Set To Be Commissioned (Pictures by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
XingXhang:

You'll go down Six Feet, in a month. You can't kick against the God.

God will hold you accountable for the above stupid comment. You folks don't even understand Jesus and His patience and humility. Your religion is a waste of time.

Just see the silly comment you put up there!

Every man will surely taste death, now or later.

Repent before its too late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Hospitalized / Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos / Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.