Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Young Instagram Model Poses In Diapers On Her Page To Get Likes! (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Young Instagram Model Poses In Diapers On Her Page To Get Likes! (photos) (7249 Views)

Hamila Abubakar Blasts Kpokpogri, Tells Him To Get Off Her Page / Tacha’s God-mother, Jaruma, Deletes All Tacha’s Pictures Off Her Page / Chioma Reacts To Abandoning School For Davido, After fans Stormed Her page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Instagram Model Poses In Diapers On Her Page To Get Likes! (photos) by johnnyvid(m): 3:37am On Apr 18, 2018
What won't people do for likes on social media? A young American Instagram model who goes by the name, Tee took to her page to share photos of herself posing in diapers, and wrote:
"Aw man! I lost my period! It came for one day and then left. Maybe it’s coming tomorrow. Maybe my cycle is off. Maybe I’m pregnant. What do y’all think," she captioned one of the photos. https://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2018/04/young-instagram-model-poses-in-diapers.html?m=0

Re: Young Instagram Model Poses In Diapers On Her Page To Get Likes! (photos) by johnnyvid(m): 3:46am On Apr 18, 2018
see more photos below.

1 Share

Re: Young Instagram Model Poses In Diapers On Her Page To Get Likes! (photos) by Luminee(f): 4:06am On Apr 18, 2018
Isoorait
Re: Young Instagram Model Poses In Diapers On Her Page To Get Likes! (photos) by MrRhymes101(m): 4:50am On Apr 18, 2018
Lol big baby... Wedding MC
Re: Young Instagram Model Poses In Diapers On Her Page To Get Likes! (photos) by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 18, 2018
Oh my days!!!
Re: Young Instagram Model Poses In Diapers On Her Page To Get Likes! (photos) by Queenlovely(f): 5:14am On Apr 18, 2018
I learnt Something Recently, in a World With Short attention Span, everybody Is Fighting to get My attention. They would do the most Daring things even. We Have so many Talkative but Few Listeners. If you Speak Less And Listen More To These people, you Will Make A Fortune

1 Like

Re: Young Instagram Model Poses In Diapers On Her Page To Get Likes! (photos) by Nawtiblayse(m): 5:14am On Apr 18, 2018
You lost your period??
Ok... Ma fi sokan
Re: Young Instagram Model Poses In Diapers On Her Page To Get Likes! (photos) by LONJITARLE(m): 6:55am On Apr 18, 2018
okay we have seen her.
next news please. undecided
Re: Young Instagram Model Poses In Diapers On Her Page To Get Likes! (photos) by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 18, 2018
The hustle for the daily bread is turning into a display of madness.

See as she's looking like a well-done sex doll

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Shameful! Naija Babe Went To A Club, Got Drunk, Took Off Her Clothes / See This: Man Agrees To Be Swallowed Real By Anaconda For A Television Show / Telemundo’s Bad Boy Fabian Rios Shares Adorable Pictures Of Wife And Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.