Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,467 members, 7,812,429 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage (33684 Views)

Shock As Sanwo-Olu Appoints Joe Igbokwe Special Adviser On Drainage / Aloysius Katsina-Alu Is Dead / President Buhari Gave Fashola Deadline On 2nd Niger Bridge And Other Projects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by Skepticus: 8:11am On Apr 18, 2018
cool

I'm happy and sad at the same time about this.

I'm happy because it's philanthropy

I'm sad because Ozubulu folks may pay for it with their lives.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by rifasenate11(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2018
rifasenate11:

are you doing anybody with those thoughts, you are doing yourself.
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by danemenike: 8:14am On Apr 18, 2018
givan:
That road he's building upandan is useless and would not be useful given the usage. The road wasn't even built to connect his community to any sensible location.

If he wants to be of help he should build Ilo Eke, connecting Eke Ihembosi to Orie Ozubulu. Or better still he should tar his own Uzo Amakwa which he would benefit from the most.

But I no he won't think sharp, cos' he's on drugs.

What have you done for your community? Such Bitterness, Lord have mercy.

6 Likes

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by slyd90(m): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2018
lol...is this not Okey bakassi shocked

1 Like

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by maxzzo1(m): 8:16am On Apr 18, 2018
Yorubaskullmine:
At this age we still employ foreigners to build our roads smh.
Stupidity even ur federal govt still lick their ass...

3 Likes

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by baron2000(m): 8:16am On Apr 18, 2018
Queenlovely:
how can i say i hate this guy in french. 15 years ago when he was still a priest at awka, he abused my cousin for not buying him a cow for bazaar

And you are still holding a grudge when the man has moved on to greater things?
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by DonMaxxy(m): 8:17am On Apr 18, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
sister that bishop na him own title...

i know the man very well, close to madonna university...

he is a south african based, nothing more..
Queenlovely:
how can i say i hate this guy in french. 15 years ago when he was still a priest at awka, he abused my cousin for not buying him a cow for bazaar

This clearly portrays the escalating level of dumbness among most Nigeria girls...How can one lie grin grin grin and come forward to defend her false accusations by insulting a young mind who tried to correct her...very sad indeed cry cry cry Go school them no gree, read news and get updated them no gree...na to sleep around them sabi...Lubbish leeches

Aloysius Ikegwuonwu is not a religious Bishop he has many titles including ''SOLOMON NA OZUBULU''

Ozubulu kwenu!
Ekwusigo be anyi kwenu!!
Anambra obodo oma kwezuonuo!!!

Ana Igbo nile dalu nuoo grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by Alphageometrix: 8:17am On Apr 18, 2018
Sunnynwa:

When did Alloysius Ikegwuonu (Bishop) become a priest?

You just jump into a thread and comment nonsense for commenting sake?
Lol.... I no wan laugh.

1 Like

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by OgbeniSir(m): 8:17am On Apr 18, 2018
See this mgbeke housegirl that's managing 25mb data will come here and talk rubbish. He was never ordained!!! The title Bishop is more of a nickname..

[qqquote author=Queenlovely post=66805765] YOU NO GET SENSE. EVERY BISHOP WAS ONCE A PRIEST.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by Billionboi: 8:19am On Apr 18, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
sister that bishop na him own title...

i know the man very well, close to madonna university...

he is a south african based, nothing more..
what does he do?

2 Likes

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:20am On Apr 18, 2018
Queenlovely:
YOU NO GET SENSE. EVERY BISHOP WAS ONCE A PRIEST.

The bishop title is his nickname.

4 Likes

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by iykecicero: 8:21am On Apr 18, 2018
Queenlovely:
See how useless and foolish you are. You come here to make false accusation against an individual. You said he’s a priest that molested your cousin. That’s how you stupid girls make false and unsubstantiated rape accusations thereby endangering real victims of rape and molestations. What’s the name of that your useless cousin that was mokested by a priest 15years ago.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by Freeman59: 8:21am On Apr 18, 2018
say it anyhow you like. Filling your heart with hate will nvr empower you to extend the kind of gesture the bishop has to his people. Just like the picture above your post, you're just another black man

Queenlovely:

1 Like

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by Follygunners: 8:21am On Apr 18, 2018
Alaniyiokorausa:
Eastern Nigeria is developed on self help.we don't wait for government.

Abeg, just stop already before I go berserk angry

1 Like

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by mjbaba: 8:21am On Apr 18, 2018
Well, we can say (without proof) that he is into drugs and crime. But the fact he gives back to the society is commendable

1 Like

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by xammyx(m): 8:22am On Apr 18, 2018
Queenlovely:
Na you come get sense abi. The Bishop is this case is just an AKA. Not as an ordained priest or Bishop.
I wonder, where your like came from .�

3 Likes

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by emotionroll(m): 8:25am On Apr 18, 2018
Alaniyiokorausa:
Eastern Nigeria is developed on self help.we don't wait for government.
I tell u!

3 Likes

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by shibanbo(m): 8:29am On Apr 18, 2018
Queenlovely:

You too get sense,I am called bishop but have never seen the gate of any seminary school. It's just a Nickname Mr boy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by rusher14: 8:29am On Apr 18, 2018
xammyx:

Na you come get sense abi. The Bishop is this case is just an AKA. Not as an ordained priest or Bishop.
I wonder, where your like came from .�

I know that moniker is lying but you see how it is when people make unsubstantiated claims agonist the reputation of someone?

1 Like

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by Assassin101: 8:29am On Apr 18, 2018
isn't this d same "bishop" because of whom innocent worshippers were brutally murdered in a Church??!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by Theonlyway: 8:31am On Apr 18, 2018
This is great
Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 18, 2018
Queenlovely:

Hahahaha! Busted!! You see how you have exposed your lies and ignorance? The guy is NOT A BISHOP.

"Bishop" is his nickname which he is known for. See how attention seeking "slayed queens" come on social media and display their fake lives with lies all over!

He was once a priest! LMAO! cheesy cheesy That is why I love Nairaland...once you goof, you can't go back especially when the comment has been mentioned! grin grin

Back to topic..nice gesture from the South African businessman. I hope haters won't hire some gunmen again to go into Ozubulu and cause mayhem with claims that they are looking for the guy due to a drug deal gone wrong in Italy just to tarnish his name just as this attention-monger called Queenlovely has claimed he was angry for her cousin's refusal to get him a cow for bazaar! grin grin When dem wan lie, dem go use cousin.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by Bluffly: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2018
stonemasonn:
Haba, Nigerian engineers/technicians cannot construct simple road again, let’s patronize our civil engineers nah.
But truth be told. Nigerian Engineers should showcase what they have to offer first. I bet any 100% Nigerian Engineering company that does that first, is in for breakthrough. Do prototypes, sell yourself and use practical research to propagate what you can offer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by fuckpro: 8:34am On Apr 18, 2018
Queenlovely:
...you see your life, see how the truth naked you

1 Like

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by damola1: 8:35am On Apr 18, 2018
prince3009:

Hahahaha! Busted!! You see how you have exposed your lies and ignorance? The guy is NOT A BISHOP.

"Bishop" is his nickname which he is known for. See how attention seeking "slayed queens" come on social media and display their fake lives with lies all over!

He was once a priest! LMAO! cheesy cheesy That is why I love Nairaland...once you goof, you can't go back especially when the comment has been mentioned! grin grin

Back to topic..nice gesture from the South African businessman. I hope haters won't hire some gunmen again to go into Ozubulu and cause mayhem with claims that they are looking for the guy due to a drug deal gone wrong in Italy just to tarnish his name just as this attention-monger called Queenlovely has claimed he was angry for not getting him a cow for bazaar! grin grin
prince3009:

Back to topic..nice gesture from the South African businessman. I hope haters won't hire some gunmen again to go into Ozubulu and cause mayhem with claims that they are looking for the guy due to a drug deal gone wrong in Italy just to tarnish his name just as this attention-monger called Queenlovely has claimed he was angry for not getting him a cow for bazaar! grin grin

Haterz just talk and beef.. not carry gun bro..

2 Likes

Re: 'Bishop' Aloysius Ikegwuonu Builds Road With Streetlight, Bridge And Drainage by Stonerobaba(m): 8:36am On Apr 18, 2018
givan:
That road he's building upandan is useless and would not be useful given the usage. The road wasn't even built to connect his community to any sensible location.

If he wants to be of help he should build Ilo Eke, connecting Eke Ihembosi to Orie Ozubulu. Or better still he should tar his own Uzo Amakwa which he would benefit from the most.

But I no he won't think sharp, cos' he's on drugs.

Bad belle. Appreciate him for the effort. which one you don build?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OccupyLekkiTollGate: Lagos Attorney-General issues Public Statement / Court Sentences Abdulrasheed Maina To 8 Years In Prison For Money Laundering / Popular Obi Promoter Who Claims To Be A Woman On Twitter Actually A Man-segalink

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.