Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,828 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries (6888 Views)

Ambrose Alli University Staff Protest Over 11 Months Unpaid Salary / Nigerian Teachers Embark On Indefinite Strike As Schools Resume For New Term / ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by gentlezypher: 6:32am On Apr 18, 2018
pensioners are owed 12months + pension

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by BeijinDossier: 6:38am On Apr 18, 2018
You will never see B2mario on any Abia state thread. Tufia. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by jimrog: 6:40am On Apr 18, 2018
If only it was okorocha, all this ipob ewarrior would have spam this thread with insults...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by faithfull18(f): 6:42am On Apr 18, 2018
God deliver us from wickedness in high places.

Visit my profile....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by okerekeikpo: 6:43am On Apr 18, 2018
Ikpeazu is just a useless man, he is also owing pensioners 9months pension arrears, Abia state is cursed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 18, 2018
nabegibeg:

Becos your mum was owned salary by your state doesn't mean others must be owned too. This is a black man's mentality and it will not help you.

If your mum's and her colleagues are too docile to embark on a lawful industrial action then it is nobody's fault after all those that did in abia only exercise their rights within labour laws because as long as they have worked they must be paid
Exactly
Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:51am On Apr 18, 2018
I think its high time the law on workers salary is enacted...i.e it wil be an offence not to pay workers salaries each month....,i thought abia state was given the Paris club fund loan twice, so what happen?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by OKorowanta: 6:55am On Apr 18, 2018
The same governor that went to lagos to pick up the best governor award at d Vanguard awards over the weekend.
Na God go punish our leaders and award organisers.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by OkoYibo: 7:01am On Apr 18, 2018
igbozionism:
nairaland has gone to the dogs. how can the mods move unverified news like this to front page? I can't actually talk for pensioners but my father is an active worker in the state ministry of education and he receives his salary when due. there is no case of owing for now.

pls mods some people here are political jobbers and it will be wrong for you to give them the audience for their propaganda.

stop saying what you don't know. t a is the worst governor in abia state but one thing he didn't joke with is workers salary. pls stop spreading false information based on here say here say. I live in aba but currently schooling in owerri. so I know things happening in abia cuz that is where my family resides.

just like I said earlier, I can't vouch for pensions and gratuity cuz I don't have retired people in the service but I can only speak about active workers

I had to drag you here to show how despicable you are.

They said Ikpeazu was owing pensioners, you said he's paying active workers. Now, teachers are on strike and your lies have been busted. I don't know how much they paid you to come online and disgrace yourself that you even had to drag your father into it.

Are teachers not active civil servants? Aren't they under the same ministry of education that pays imaginary salaries to your father?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by Chuksmonika(m): 7:11am On Apr 18, 2018
Okezie Ikepeazu is not paying pensioners and workers,i wonder what he is doing with all the paris funs,Allocation,IGR...nawa,and also the state Polytechnic is also on strike,and camp is on 19th for NYSC PCM,Abia state polytechnic student who opted to pick up their call up letter from the school,as against paying the 3k and printing it online must be stranded by Now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by Obinkita(m): 7:11am On Apr 18, 2018
Abia is a failed state.
Vanguard is a failed newspaper.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by wristbangle: 7:17am On Apr 18, 2018
obo389:
There was a thread somebody posted here some days back( can't seem to locate that thread) about this particular state oweing their workers salaries and pensioners.
And some persons here were castigating him and saying all manner of unprintable statements and also accusing the mod of pushing that thread to FP.
That guy has been vindicated!!!

I thought I am the only one who noticed this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by Baonel(m): 7:23am On Apr 18, 2018
Abia state worst abeg, nothing dey happen there even if na to commission bore-holes d government no fit build one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by rusher14: 7:24am On Apr 18, 2018
odiks:
Was it not this same Man that won Vanguard Newspaper Governor of the year?

Vanguard awards are fund raising ventures.
Next year Okowa would win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by Springz(f): 7:33am On Apr 18, 2018
To be honest Abia is one f^cked up state sha.

1 Like

Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by hisgrace090: 7:33am On Apr 18, 2018
Abia state need delieverance!
Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by tunmega(m): 7:41am On Apr 18, 2018
Different people with different characters. Birds of the same feathers flog together.
Don't blamed d governors, but d so call slowpoke,imbeciles, scallywags, and Nixon pup NUT and Labour leaders we have that have sell out the members that elected them bcs of their selfishness and cancan worm attitudes.
I believed God will rewards both governor's and labour leaders that intentionally cheating and betrayed trusted that workers gave to him/her before assumed to mantle of leadership. But it may be positive or negative rewards
Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by damlawrence101: 7:49am On Apr 18, 2018
Hmmm...How can u continue working for 6months n not getting paid......awon oloriburku governor gbogbo
Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by wink2015(m): 7:56am On Apr 18, 2018
Governor Okezie of Abia state is wasting tax payers money on the pages of the Vanguard Newspapers publishing self-congratulation messages at a time he supposed to pay teachers.

The other day a female teacher accosted the wife of the governor during one of her visit to a school to plead for her salary but the governor's wife got powers from no where to punish the teacher for demanding her legitimate salary.
Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by Skepticus: 8:04am On Apr 18, 2018
OkoYibo:

They said Ikpeazu was owing pensioners, you said he's paying active workers. Now, teachers are on strike and your lies have been busted. I don't know how much they paid you to come online and disgrace yourself that you even had to drag your father into it.

Are teachers not active civil servants? Aren't they under the same ministry of education that pays imaginary salaries to your father?

Some Nigerians are just hopeless, always defending mediocrity.
Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by Skepticus: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2018
prela:
Just 6 months, they should go and ask my mum in Osun how much AregbeRascal is owing them.

Trash!

This can only come from a Nigerian-battered, sense-deprived skull.
Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by donqx: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2018
ohh
Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by mekonglobal(m): 8:40am On Apr 18, 2018
angry So after Osun, Kogi and Bayelsa My dearly state has taken over in these salary palavar Okezie beta use ur head oo election time is almost upon us. Pay workers whats due 2 them.
Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by gentlechyke(m): 8:55am On Apr 18, 2018
Sometimes i think praying for Abia is a waste of prayer resources. The kind of unbearable and untold wickedness from the elected has always been the same path. Abia keeps churning out Idiots in leadership positions, people with no ambition. 2019 will come again and because of sentiments, the poor masses will sell out their destiny for peanuts. One thing they don't understand is that the hardship will reach everyone in the state. If he doesn't pay civil servants how will the entrepreneurs get money? No circulation of money. Just redundancy. SMH...and i ask till when?

1 Like

Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by igbozionism(m): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2018
OkoYibo:

just confirmed that the salary structure of teachers are different from the education ministry. it seems that the man is selective on which part of the civil service he pays.
Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by B2mario(m): 9:16am On Apr 18, 2018
BeijinDossier:
You will never see B2mario on any Abia state thread. Tufia. cheesy

I'm bigger than this rubbish. I know I used to engage Chino but I retreated my step when I discovered his motive and the real person he is. Most of you here are not Igbo.
Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by B2mario(m): 9:17am On Apr 18, 2018
odiks:
Was it not this same Man that won Vanguard Newspaper Governor of the year?

He's one of the best governor in Nigeria. take a visit to Abia and confirm it. I rest my case.
Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by DedeNkem: 10:20am On Apr 18, 2018
What is that huge gorilla-looking buffoon governor doing? Only looting the State treasury and sleeping with different women?

1 Like

Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by DedeNkem: 10:22am On Apr 18, 2018
Mutemenot:
grin wickedness . Imagine six months without salary tongue tongue

Abia State polytechnic workers are owed 11 months!
Re: Abia State Teachers Embark On Strike Over 6 Months Unpaid Salaries by lastempero: 10:33am On Apr 18, 2018
Where is that mumu ngwa boy called nwadiuko,see his ur uncle is messing up n down,ordinary salary he can't foot.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Fires 41 School Inspectors, Demotes Principal / Photos: Teacher Suspended 4 Showing Her Students Before & Now Pics Of Her Breast / 69 Skills To Learn To Make Money In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.