Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,083 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Rico Swavey Meets With Ice Prince, Set To Drop New Song (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rico Swavey Meets With Ice Prince, Set To Drop New Song (Photo) (23582 Views)

Tiwa Savage In Braless Dress, Dances To Her 'Somebody's Son' Song (Photo, Video) / Rico Swavey: 6 Things You May Not Know About Evicted BBNaija 2018 Housemate / BBNaija: Davido Reacts To Rico Swavey’s Eviction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rico Swavey Meets With Ice Prince, Set To Drop New Song (Photo) by Seanpizzy10: 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
Bbnaija 2018: Lolu And Anto Had Fun & Share Amazing Moments [Kiss,Hug & Dance] #Loto

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hd8aebf2FZ4
Re: Rico Swavey Meets With Ice Prince, Set To Drop New Song (Photo) by ovcwality(m): 7:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
computergeek:
Nothing beats a man who can sing and cook.
Oshe everyday is a vacation day with music and good food. wink
And then you will be playing on or computer everyday cool
Re: Rico Swavey Meets With Ice Prince, Set To Drop New Song (Photo) by 26Clueless(m): 8:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
[quote author=tyson98 post=66807081]Two upcoming artistes[/quote bad Belle people
Re: Rico Swavey Meets With Ice Prince, Set To Drop New Song (Photo) by daviesmania(m): 9:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Rico Swavey Meets With Ice Prince, Set To Drop New Song (Photo) by daviesmania(m): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
manuelzz:
Ice prince dun see who go help en career. cheesy
i dey tell u
Re: Rico Swavey Meets With Ice Prince, Set To Drop New Song (Photo) by folake4u(f): 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
computergeek:
Nothing beats a man who can sing and cook.
Oshe everyday is a vacation day with music and good food. wink

Ma nigressgrin.

Give me a man that can sing or play a musical instrument andwink.
Re: Rico Swavey Meets With Ice Prince, Set To Drop New Song (Photo) by daviesmania(m): 9:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Annymichaelz:
Oh! Ice prince is still a musician?
i heard he's now up coming musician
Re: Rico Swavey Meets With Ice Prince, Set To Drop New Song (Photo) by Nedfed(m): 9:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
Why must Nigerians youths want 2 be a Musician, actor or footballer?
It seems our youth are losing focus
All dey wanna is to be a celebrity
One of the reasons why the country is going far behind.
Must youth in the so called developed countries are into science and technology but ours are just dreaming 2 become Olamide or Davido.
Re: Rico Swavey Meets With Ice Prince, Set To Drop New Song (Photo) by SweetBwoy: 10:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
cool

Mr. Chef
He prolly wants to help Ice Prince COOK a hit track
Re: Rico Swavey Meets With Ice Prince, Set To Drop New Song (Photo) by Krisddon: 11:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
tyson98:
Two upcoming artistes
You: a never heard artist!
Re: Rico Swavey Meets With Ice Prince, Set To Drop New Song (Photo) by RustyRex007(m): 8:24am On Apr 19, 2018
FUCKU:
play this game now. Holla me with my share when it enters. 6YDXDMY.

Pls can we exchange contacts?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ajebutter Tweets About Andrew Yakubu's Cash Stash, Female Twitter User Replies / Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone / Charlyboy's New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.