Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,066 members, 7,825,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Ofm Rhema For Living Devotional Guide 18/04/2018 Wednesday - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ofm Rhema For Living Devotional Guide 18/04/2018 Wednesday (289 Views)

Rhema For Living Devotional 2023 / Rhema For Living Devotional (Back Online) / Rhema For Living Devotional 2018 By Ken Macaulay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ofm Rhema For Living Devotional Guide 18/04/2018 Wednesday by banabest(m): 5:53am On Apr 18, 2018
RHEMA FOR LIVING
OMEGA FIRE� MINISTRIES
DAILY DEVOTIONAL GUIDE
_By_
APOSTLE (Prof) & Rev. Dr (Mrs) JOHNSON SULEMAN

�Wednesday, 18th April 2018

�ONE YEAR BIBLE READING PLAN:
_James Chapters 1&2_

➡TOPIC: *WORK IS SACRED*

�BIBLE TEXT: Deuteronomy 22:18
_"The LORD shall open unto thee his GOOD treasure, The heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and shall not borrow._"
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Work is an integral part of life, a vital part of identity and medium of prosperity. It really matters what work you do, as vital as the work you do is,
your attitude to your work is much more important As a rule, if you want to enjoy life and really prosper, you must
develop passion for the work you do. You must have a healthy love for your work. Do not endure your work, enjoy it. Someone said since God has put work into our lives, we must put life into our work. If you work just to earn a living, you will be far from satisfaction and fulfillment. You have to find a way of turning your work into a mission, an avenue to bless people, to contribute to human development, to unleash potentials and creativity, to make a real difference in somebody's life and to bring glory to God. The Bible opens by showing us how God worked. Jesus, underscoring the sacredness of work said *"My Father hitherto, and I work" (John 5:17).* Your work is sacred, give it all it takes and God will bless all the works of thine hand.
������������
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

�� *Prayerkiss ......
_Lord, please help me to cultivate the right attitude to my work_

2⃣0⃣1⃣ 8⃣
MY YEAR OF RESTORATION & SUPERNATURAL ENCOUNTER.
MORE GRACE!

(1) (Reply)

God Will Connect You To Your Husband Or Wife Today. / How To Recognize Abusive Ministry / Random Act Of Kindness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.