Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore (34040 Views)

Comedian Akpororo Steps Out With His Twin Babies (photo) / Comedian Akpororo Shares Photos Of His Twin Babies / Akpororo And His Daughter, Praise Bowoto Pictured In Baltimore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by praizblog: 5:57am On Apr 18, 2018
Comedian Akpororo who just welcomed a set of twins into his beautiful family here out of nigeria last night to see the cute twins.We are expecting pictures of the twins very soon.

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/comedian-akpororo-jets-out-to-see-twin-in-baltimore/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by praizblog: 5:58am On Apr 18, 2018
Wow

See more adorable photos of Akpororo and his wife here http://www.praizenews.com/comedian-akpororo-jets-out-to-see-twin-in-baltimore/

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by Makaveli1166(m): 6:00am On Apr 18, 2018
Thank God for him

FTC

3 Likes

Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by Nogodye(m): 6:06am On Apr 18, 2018
Congrats bro...

3 Likes

Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 18, 2018
Papa Ejime...
Greet them for me.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by PrettyGist: 6:58am On Apr 18, 2018
lol
Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by tyson98: 7:02am On Apr 18, 2018
BleSSedMee:
Papa Ejime...

Greet them for me.
Okay i will

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by Lifeofpolice1(m): 7:05am On Apr 18, 2018
I once fed this guy's

But where am I today

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by StarUp: 7:06am On Apr 18, 2018
O'boy, Akpororo don dey fine o shocked...God punish poverty.

3 Likes

Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by Lifeofpolice1(m): 7:06am On Apr 18, 2018
StarUp:
O'boy, Akpororo don dey fine o shocked...God punish poverty.
warning

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by obo389(m): 8:33am On Apr 18, 2018
Congratulations to him and God bless his babies.
But what is this trend of Nigerians and their celebrities giving birth oversees mostly in the states?

3 Likes

Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 18, 2018
tyson98:
Okay i will
Lol.
Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by greatman247(m): 9:09am On Apr 18, 2018
This is so good
Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by kennosklint(m): 9:09am On Apr 18, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
I once fed this guy's

But where am I today
such is life,but chill your time will come.

6 Likes

Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by ngwababe(f): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2018
Congratulations bro

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by 1miccza: 9:10am On Apr 18, 2018
BleSSedMee:
Papa Ejime...

Greet them for me.

I bu onye enuani??

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by Harpos2(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2018
Congrats brotherly......
Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by Sarang(f): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2018
Congrats Mr. smiley

Please check out my signature
Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2018
Okay... Have a safe flight.

writerspay.com
Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by ObiaboAdoka(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2018
Wow. Congrats sire.
Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by Donopsiano(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2018
congratulations Akpororo...

BTW who knows BOSS GROUP GLOBAL MULTISERVICE ltd. i was e-mailed for interview in ikeja
Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by Sirpaul(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2018
Waiting, most times require dropping inconsequential and irrelevant weight.
Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2018
I'm happy for this dude though I don't find his acts funny.

I like how he reacted when some PhD (pull him down syndrome) holders tried to tarnish his wife's image.

Enjoy your home man, best wishes to the mother and kids

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by marvin906(m): 9:13am On Apr 18, 2018
why does everyone just like giving birth in the US
na so the citizenship dey sweet

Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2018
kennosklint:
such is life,but chill your time will come.
abi
Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by kikiwendy(f): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2018
Congrats man

1 Like

Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by lade007(m): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2018
obo389:
Congratulations to him and God bless his babies.
But what is this trend of Nigerians and their celebrities giving birth oversees mostly in the states?

Trying to buy the future for their children by giving them a direct citizenship.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by NonFarmPayrol: 9:15am On Apr 18, 2018
marvin906:
why does everyone just like giving birth in the US
na so the citizenship dey sweet

Citizenship

[b][/b] cool
Re: Akpororo Jets Out To See His Twin Babies In Baltimore by marvin906(m): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:

Citizenship

[b][/b] cool

no offense buh thats the last place i will give my kids citizenship cool cool
too common

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido Just Signed Idowest to DMW / Rema Vs Fireboy: Another Wizkid And Davido? / Late Dr Giwa's Sister Reveals: Ibinabo Is Not Remorseful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.