Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,969 members, 7,852,267 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:59 PM

Toyo Baby To Reconcile With Funke Akindele, Reveals In New IG Post - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyo Baby To Reconcile With Funke Akindele, Reveals In New IG Post (1792 Views)

Uche Maduagu Blasts Bobrisky Heavily In New IG Post / Funke Akindele Calls Out Olayode Juliana ( Toyo Baby) For Being An Ingrate? / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyo Baby To Reconcile With Funke Akindele, Reveals In New IG Post by praizblog: 6:12am On Apr 18, 2018
Olayode Juliana aka Toyo baby may have reconcile with Actress Funke Akindele who she had a little misunderstanding with during her role in Jennifer’s diary drama.

Tho this is not confirmed yet but her fans assume she made the call to reconcile with Funke Akindele. See fans reaction below

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/toyo-baby-to-reconcile-with-funke-akindele-reveals-in-new-ig-post/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Toyo Baby To Reconcile With Funke Akindele, Reveals In New IG Post by praizblog: 6:12am On Apr 18, 2018
We pray so

See more beautiful photos of Toyo baby and more hilarious comments here http://www.praizenews.com/toyo-baby-to-reconcile-with-funke-akindele-reveals-in-new-ig-post/
Re: Toyo Baby To Reconcile With Funke Akindele, Reveals In New IG Post by simplyhonest(m): 6:17am On Apr 18, 2018
nice one... in reconciliation, any of the aggrieved parties can reach out to ensure peace...
Re: Toyo Baby To Reconcile With Funke Akindele, Reveals In New IG Post by Nawtiblayse(m): 6:25am On Apr 18, 2018
That geh that commented that she should be mature made me laugh... Na her type dey come nairaland to complain about her boyfriend
Well me sef I hope its funke you called to reconcile with even tho you don't go back to set
Re: Toyo Baby To Reconcile With Funke Akindele, Reveals In New IG Post by Nobody: 6:31am On Apr 18, 2018
All I see is that fro...
They'd be fine.
Re: Toyo Baby To Reconcile With Funke Akindele, Reveals In New IG Post by pyyxxaro: 6:34am On Apr 18, 2018
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww undecided
Re: Toyo Baby To Reconcile With Funke Akindele, Reveals In New IG Post by Liliyann(f): 7:35am On Apr 18, 2018
Money don finish
Eye don come down
She come remember sey she needs to apologize
Silly ungrateful girl forgetting who made her become popular!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Toyo Baby To Reconcile With Funke Akindele, Reveals In New IG Post by delectablegyal(f): 7:56am On Apr 18, 2018
i know a lot of guys wanna get in with this babe. she is sexy.
Re: Toyo Baby To Reconcile With Funke Akindele, Reveals In New IG Post by obo389(m): 8:08am On Apr 18, 2018
Alarm don tear the babe finish grin
Re: Toyo Baby To Reconcile With Funke Akindele, Reveals In New IG Post by partnerbiz4: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2018
How is that my biz naa?

How does that make me sell more mb?

b] Over 603 testimonies already. Just click below✌[/b]

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Opens Starboy Pop Up Shop In London, Ahead Of His Afro Republik Concert / Natural Way To Restore Your Sight And Improve Your Vision / He Used Charms To Impregnate Me Twice – Actress Calls Out Ex-lover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.