Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,800 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

My Honda Baby Boy 1998 Vibrates Whenever I Put The Ac On - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / My Honda Baby Boy 1998 Vibrates Whenever I Put The Ac On (1929 Views)

Honda Baby Boy 1998 Model For Sale 480k / Lagos Clear Honda Baby Boy 1998 Model For Sale / Honda Baby Boy 1998 Model , Naija Used For Sale 750k Last Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Honda Baby Boy 1998 Vibrates Whenever I Put The Ac On by simpleseyi: 7:20am On May 15, 2010
Please help me all, my Honda baby boy vibrates and makes a kind of noice whenever i put on the AC. But when i put the AC off, it stops vibrating. Has anyone encountered this? The alignment and wheel balancing are OK.

Can anyone give me the pnoe number number of wheel & tyre at Jibowu, Lagos. Maybe I need to talk to one of the engineers there still on the issue above

Regards.
Re: My Honda Baby Boy 1998 Vibrates Whenever I Put The Ac On by KunleA2(m): 8:32am On May 15, 2010
POSSIBLY your engine mount is bad. Just my guess
Re: My Honda Baby Boy 1998 Vibrates Whenever I Put The Ac On by kdaddy: 8:38am On May 15, 2010
check your engine mounts like Kunle A said.
Re: My Honda Baby Boy 1998 Vibrates Whenever I Put The Ac On by simpleseyi: 10:32am On May 16, 2010
What is engine mount? Is it same as engine seat? I just changed the engine seat. I was broken before I chnaged it. But the problem is deteriorating.

somebody help out.
Re: My Honda Baby Boy 1998 Vibrates Whenever I Put The Ac On by GoldStar59: 12:37pm On May 16, 2010
I think it is the engine seat, I once had the same problem, but when I changed the engine seat to a new one it didn't work. So I was advised to get a Tokunbo engine seat, which got the problem solved. So you can try the Tokunbo engine seat too.
Re: My Honda Baby Boy 1998 Vibrates Whenever I Put The Ac On by baconline(m): 2:34pm On May 17, 2010
Another possible option would be the power the AC compressor draws from the engine is more than expected,this could be due to
1. The engine rev is too low
2. The compression of the engine is getting low(Engine is getting weak)
3.The A/C compressor is a mis-match(too big for the engine)
4.Problem with yur A/c system
I believe as it is vibrating ,once u rev it a little it normallises until u remove yur leg off the accelerator,goes back to its vibra, cool
Re: My Honda Baby Boy 1998 Vibrates Whenever I Put The Ac On by vanariso(m): 2:52pm On May 17, 2010
Hi Guy,
U didnt say if it does this while u are on motion or stationary.
1. Check ur engine seats,its N3000/one.If its broken it can cause it.
2. Check ur fans.U can connect d two fans to run simultaneously as u turn on the engine instead of when u put the ac on.Normally only the the engine fan should run when u start the engine (but its hot here couple with the fact that the car is a tokunbothe designed aerodynamic system would hav weakened) and the A/C fan should start when you switch on the A/C.Get a rewire and connect the 2 fans to start contimously when u start the engine.
3. check your fuel filter.its important.If your filter is blocked your engine will not get adequate supply to give enough energy to power your A/C.I just did all this on my Honda Bulldog and it came out splendid.I just came back on a trip to Ilorin from Lagos with ice cool A/c to fro.

TRUST ME

(1) (Reply)

Jump on Dis clean (Tokunbo)06 Mazda 3 @ An Amazing Price Of 1.7m / 2002 Honda Accord Ex Coupe For Sale / The All New Honda Cr-v 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.