Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,394 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Buys Sex Doll Worth N1.5m, Shares Photos Of Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Buys Sex Doll Worth N1.5m, Shares Photos Of Her (1415 Views)

"I Fine Shaa" Davido Shares New Pictures / Mr Shaa Buys A Car For Tontoh, His Sex Doll (Photos) / Mr Shaa: "My Virgin N5m Sex Doll, Tontoh, Why I Have Not Had Sex With It Yet' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Buys Sex Doll Worth N1.5m, Shares Photos Of Her by Joelsblog(m): 8:52am On Apr 18, 2018
Nigerian Musician Mr Shaa was seen chilling with “TONTOH” his sex doll, the pair striked a pose in New photo.

Mr Shaa has reportedly become the first Nigerian Celebrity to purchase a Sex Doll as others are still hiding under covers.

Trending yesterday was a man that got stucked as his sex Doll refuse to let go of his penis from her vagina, JoelsBlog gathered that the Nigerian Musician bought his sex doll for a whooping N1.5million, see photos below.

News by Joelsblog

https://joelsblog.com.ng/nigerian-musician-mr-shaa-seen-chilling-with-tontoh-his-sex-doll-see-photos/

Re: Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Buys Sex Doll Worth N1.5m, Shares Photos Of Her by Joelsblog(m): 8:53am On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Buys Sex Doll Worth N1.5m, Shares Photos Of Her by Solidkay(m): 9:04am On Apr 18, 2018
I thought this madness has gone to extinction..
Re: Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Buys Sex Doll Worth N1.5m, Shares Photos Of Her by menzino(m): 9:05am On Apr 18, 2018
Tontoh what??...
Re: Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Buys Sex Doll Worth N1.5m, Shares Photos Of Her by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:06am On Apr 18, 2018
Solidkay:
I thought this madness has gone to extinction..
give me one reason I shouldn't ban you for life

Be careful Solidkay
Re: Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Buys Sex Doll Worth N1.5m, Shares Photos Of Her by Solidkay(m): 9:08am On Apr 18, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
give me one reason I shouldn't ban you for life

Be careful Solidkay

Lol,

Wetin be my offense nah
Re: Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Buys Sex Doll Worth N1.5m, Shares Photos Of Her by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 18, 2018
It's not even one of high-end ones. Smh. Sex doll that cannot even look in the face of camera for selfie, is that one sex doll?

Tontoh is a terrible name. Should have gone with Ninah. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Buys Sex Doll Worth N1.5m, Shares Photos Of Her by alphacyborg(m): 9:18am On Apr 18, 2018
She is beautiful tongue

Re: Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Buys Sex Doll Worth N1.5m, Shares Photos Of Her by Brooke60(f): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2018
ermmmmm...That's nice. At least, he can afford it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Buys Sex Doll Worth N1.5m, Shares Photos Of Her by iQUOTE: 9:26am On Apr 18, 2018
Don't trust a sex doll in the hands of Nigerians. They will take the bitterness of their girlfriends denying them sex on the poor doll. My condoelence goes to this unfortunate doll. She will end up in parts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Buys Sex Doll Worth N1.5m, Shares Photos Of Her by kiddoiLL(m): 9:38am On Apr 18, 2018
If there's one thing i like and respect, it's seeing a fellow male making his mark, going all for what he wants without giving a fvck about what society thinks. Yes who cares if he got a doll?
But at least nigga got what he wanted, and he's not even hiding in the dark... unlike people who will and pretend like they don't even know what sex doll is...Awon Werey

Guy na ur money, flex am, enjoy urself, spend ur money anyhow u want, u owe nobody sh!t

Re: Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Buys Sex Doll Worth N1.5m, Shares Photos Of Her by miracool946: 9:47am On Apr 18, 2018
sakawa boy

Re: Nigerian Singer, Mr Shaa Buys Sex Doll Worth N1.5m, Shares Photos Of Her by giftedheart1(m): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
these things still dey alive?

(1) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Looking Yummy For Adidas Campaign [PICS] / Bobrisky Attempt to Break the Internet as he release Bikini pics See how he look / Ex Big Brother Africa Star, Tayo Faniran, Poses With His Range Rover (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.