Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,894 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

How Can I Track A Lost Phone With IMEI Without Police Report - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Track A Lost Phone With IMEI Without Police Report (1770 Views)

How To Track Lost Mobile With IMEI Number / Pls How True Is This About Welcoming Back A Lost SIM? / How Can I Locate My Stolen Phone With Imei? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Track A Lost Phone With IMEI Without Police Report by DerKlassiker: 9:10am On Apr 18, 2018
Good morning nairalanders.
My phone was stolen in my hostel, I've tried tracking it with my Gmail but it brought a last location.
Please can anyone one suggest a way to track the phone with IMEI without police report.
All my pdf courses file are on this phone.
Pls help a brother.
Re: How Can I Track A Lost Phone With IMEI Without Police Report by MarkWayne89: 9:25am On Apr 18, 2018
The thing is you can't really track it if the guy who has the device now did a factory reset and now has another G account installed on your phone.

I suggest you try to report the IMEI as stolen with an online service.

In regards to your files, if that person performed a factory reset on your device, it wiped all data and files from the device.

Sorry brother sad
Re: How Can I Track A Lost Phone With IMEI Without Police Report by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 18, 2018
You can Track it down but it's going to be hard and expensive, better you buy a new phone with that money you will use to pay for those services, except you want to know who the thief is..
Re: How Can I Track A Lost Phone With IMEI Without Police Report by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:07am On Apr 25, 2018
DerKlassiker:
My phone was stolen in my hostel, I've tried tracking it with my Gmail but it brought a last location.
Please can anyone one suggest a way to track the phone with IMEI without police report.
Pls help a brother.
how ar? where u able to get it?
Re: How Can I Track A Lost Phone With IMEI Without Police Report by DerKlassiker: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2018
pinkyruledworld:

No bro.
The case is now with the security division of my school.
Thanks for your concern.
Re: How Can I Track A Lost Phone With IMEI Without Police Report by DerKlassiker: 2:35pm On Aug 24, 2018
pinkyruledworld:

No brother. Despite the setback, the exam was a success.
Thanks for your concern.
Re: How Can I Track A Lost Phone With IMEI Without Police Report by Samuelojonla123(m): 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2018
DerKlassiker:
Pls help a brother.
Don't you know a native Doctor if yes go for it. It will help

(1) (Reply)

Seriously, Here's What I Think About Itel A32F / Pls Help I Just Cracked My Samsung J7 Neo Screen / Fairly Used Samsung S8 Plus For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.