Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,621 members, 7,816,559 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Flexible and Affordable office space for small biz and offshore biz - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Flexible and Affordable office space for small biz and offshore biz (1194 Views)

Affordable Office Space For Rent In Lagos / An Affordable Office Apartment Up For Rent At Opebi Ikeja (no Agency Fee) / Own A Professional Office In Ikoyi Lagos For Home Or Small Biz From N5000/month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Flexible and Affordable office space for small biz and offshore biz by bluebisi: 3:49pm On Mar 14, 2007
Blue office : offers you flexible and affordable office solutions in a prestigious location, Lagos nigeria.
[center]Our serviced office[/center]
Is designed to provide you with the proffessional, fully furnished executive office you desire! Whether you are a startup company, or a
consultant working from home looking for a local presence.

Along with your dedicated cubile you get:

An equipped office space.
Cleaning services.
Fully air conditioned.
Meeting room, reception area, Lunch rooM.
Broadband inter
Telephone anwering.
Mail collection (via hand delivery & P.O.Box).

[center]Our vitual office[/center]
For home office and offshore company looking for local presence and a coporate image without the ever increasing overhead cost of having your own office.

Our virtual office services offers you:

prestigious business address.
Fax receiving.
Telephone receiving.
Mai collection.
Personalized call anwering.
Special rates for meeting room.

Ideal for:

Business proffessionals working from home but not yet ready for full time premise.
A frequent traveler who is always on the road, and do not need a physical offfice space.
An offshore firm needing a representative office at a low budget.
An enterpreneur that works from home and needs a coporate identity.
Small biz just starting up and are not yet ready for the cost of a permanent office.

[center]Contact us today for more details!
[/center]

Tel: 234 (1) 4611982, 4771705. or email enquiries@blueinterface.net for more details. wink
[center][i]Blue office! A real solutions for business proffessionals.
[/center]
Re: Flexible and Affordable office space for small biz and offshore biz by petres007(m): 6:18pm On Sep 05, 2008
Okay this is the second I'm running into this post. A little different, posted by another individual (I guess) with same phone number thats always switched off and email address I never get any response from. Its past closing hours now and i just tried the other phone number which rang (a very good sign), though no one picked. I'll wait till monday morning and hope someone picks.

I'm only too interested in this service. It really was made with people like me in mind.

I only hope I can just get through to someone. Or if the service is no longer available, please, PLEASE say so. or change the phone numbers and email address if you're having problems with them. Its been frustrating trying to reach you guys.

(1) (Reply)

3 Plots Of Land For Sale At Rumokoro, Port Harcourt / Urgent Short Term Rental Needed For About 10 Days In Lagos From 29th March / Benin City Takes Centre Stage in Real Estate Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.