Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) (43861 Views)

Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) / Lady Killed, Stacked In A Bag & Dumped On Road In Umuahia (Graphic Photos) / Unclad Lady's Corpse Dumped On The Road In Anambra, Pigeon & Coins Found On Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by ConcNiggress56(f): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2018
This woman was seen lieing lifelessly beside MR Biggs, Maryland Bus stop, Lagos state on The main road. It is an eye sore to behold and passers by could not help but wonder what led to the cause of the death of the woman.. At the time of filing this report, None of her body parts were missing.

Police and other government agencies should please come to our aid and clear the body abeg before Virus and diseases enter my estate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by timwudz(m): 9:55am On Apr 18, 2018
Nawa o.. slay queen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 18, 2018
God have mercy!
Maybe a victim of hit and run.
So sad cause it could be anyone.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 18, 2018
I observed she's not an olosho as her legs are not spread but closed.

I suspect she was returnin' from night vigil & got knocked down by a car.

The driver is probably on Nairaland here seein' this.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by taiyesoul(f): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
"Lifeless body of a failed Nation",killed by Filani Herdsmen!

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Skepticus: 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
shocked

Life in this country is "cheaply" wasted.

Nigerians need to be put on the list of Endangered species worldwide.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Whothecapfits: 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
Runs girl done over run the thing.

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Jackyboy: 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Annnonymous: 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
See the way people are going about their business like they didn't see her sef cry

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by ukehnonny: 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
undecided
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by sirusX(m): 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
Security in Nigeria can be challenging and forensics are not helping the matter.

We need cameras in strategic locations to better secure lives of the people

5 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Skepticus: 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
Annnonymous:
See the way people are going about their business like they didn't see her sef cry

Can you blame them?

They themselves are "living" dead. The lady is a corpse.

The constant news of pain, agony and death daily has made Nigerians desensitized to death.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Itzpaul(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
Na wao, lord have mercy..hw does it happen?
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by GodsOwnFav(m): 12:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
so you are more concerned about diseases and viruses entering your estate abi?

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by rusher14: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
Why use the word "dumped"?

How do you know she didn't simply slump?

Naija always jumping to conclusion?

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by dhabrite(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wonders shall never end!!!

Dead body on the street of Naija!!

When did this start?

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by ZarahBuhari: 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
opyzy:
I know that your stupidity is always active like mtn 3G Glo 4G LTE
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Josephjnr(m): 12:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
RIP

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by youngbelieve(f): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
Haa!! RIP daughter
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Drabrah(m): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
OP, u mean u conducted full forensic examination on that body frm d 10 miles u saw it to arrive at d conclusion that none of her body parts was missing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by humbleofficer(f): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
shocked
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Skepticus: 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
dhabrite:
Wonders shall never end!!!

Dead body on the street of Naija!!

When did this start?

When hasn't it started?
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by mania92(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
what a pity..!
Security wise in Nigeria is Zero
RIP Nevertheless..!

For cheapest data subscription plan of all network
check my signature
Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by uuzba(m): 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
May her soul rest in peace, Amen.
May we all learn too.
-
When a woman is alive, nyash and breast pictures all over social media. Pantless, braless. All guys telling tales of sex and other escapades with the woman.

Now this one is dead, OP and others could not even go near the dead body. Is it not still the same.... OK you are afraid of something now, abi?

3 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Daddyboy101(m): 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
RIP Sister
Buhaarri will never go unpunished

3 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Seun360(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
timwudz:
Nawa o.. slay queen
I see no reason why you should be too quick to judge.

2 Likes

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 12:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
Where are her shoes?
I suspect foul play cos there ain't blood stains on the road.
Someone may have dumped her there

1 Like

Re: Lifeless Body Of A Lady Dumped On The Road In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) by timwudz(m): 12:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
ShyCypher:
I observed she's not an olosho as her legs are not spread but closed.

I suspect she was returnin' from night vigil & got knocked down by a car.

The driver is probably on Nairaland here seein' this.
I suspect u being the hit and run driver that murdered that precious soul with reckless driving

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Whose Daughter Was Raped By Neighbour Sent To Prison / 1,000 Houses Burnt In Kasuwan Magani As Kaduna Mayhem Worsens / My Sister's Covenant With Her Lesbian Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.