Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,265 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Homosexual Son Of Magic Johnson,ej Johnson Shows Off His Hot Legs In Bum Shorts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Homosexual Son Of Magic Johnson,ej Johnson Shows Off His Hot Legs In Bum Shorts (2103 Views)

Ini Edo And Her Hot Legs Wow In New Photos / Beverly Osu Reacts To Criticism After Baring Cleavage And Flaunting Hot Legs / Mercy Johnson Shows Off Her Figure In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Homosexual Son Of Magic Johnson,ej Johnson Shows Off His Hot Legs In Bum Shorts by streets2empire: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2018
EJ Johnson, the son of basketball legend Magic Johnson shared these photos of himself wearing bum shorts, mesh top and thigh high boots as he stepped out in California yesterday. However not all his fans were thrilled by his outfit. See pcs and reactions from fans;

Earvin Johnson III was born on June 4, 1992 in Beverly Hills, California, to Magic Johnson and Earlitha Kelly. He has an older brother, Andre, and a younger sister, Elisa. He was raised in the Pentecostal Christian faith. Johnson attended New York University, studying hospitality with a focus on event planning and design. Johnson came out as homosexual to his family at the age of 17 and came out publicly in 2013 after a report by TMZ published pictures of him holding hands with a male friend. He was supported by his family in his decision to come out publicly. After coming out, Johnson left the West Angeles Church of God in Christ, the church he grew up in, due to their views on homosexuality.

http://aftrending.com/homosexual-son-of-magic-johnson-el-johnson-shows-off-his-hot-legs-in-bum-shorts/

Re: Homosexual Son Of Magic Johnson,ej Johnson Shows Off His Hot Legs In Bum Shorts by streets2empire: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Homosexual Son Of Magic Johnson,ej Johnson Shows Off His Hot Legs In Bum Shorts by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 18, 2018
Rada rada!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexual Son Of Magic Johnson,ej Johnson Shows Off His Hot Legs In Bum Shorts by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 18, 2018
According to Modern day physiologists, Nobody is born gay. No one inherits homosexuality from their lineage.

It's environmental and social influence that will cause a man to love and want to do things to and with another man, cause a woman to fall for her fellow woman.
Watch your children as closely as you can.

I wonder why no form of therapy has been found and established to rehabilitate people with such orientations. Well, they now have legal and natural rights in most places. Rehabilitation will be an infringement.

3 Likes

Re: Homosexual Son Of Magic Johnson,ej Johnson Shows Off His Hot Legs In Bum Shorts by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
The fate of the father awaits the son.

Human immunodeficiency virus, also known as HIV.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexual Son Of Magic Johnson,ej Johnson Shows Off His Hot Legs In Bum Shorts by Whizdorm001(m): 12:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
WeReY ni bobo Yi sHa?
Re: Homosexual Son Of Magic Johnson,ej Johnson Shows Off His Hot Legs In Bum Shorts by oloriooko(m): 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
Oloshi akotile'ta omo ale angry
Re: Homosexual Son Of Magic Johnson,ej Johnson Shows Off His Hot Legs In Bum Shorts by falcon01: 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
I wonder while celebrities give birth to f*cked up kids
Re: Homosexual Son Of Magic Johnson,ej Johnson Shows Off His Hot Legs In Bum Shorts by Bizzysmitty(m): 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
Black sheep of the family
Re: Homosexual Son Of Magic Johnson,ej Johnson Shows Off His Hot Legs In Bum Shorts by youngking22(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
Awon rich kids of Beverley Hills

1 Like

Re: Homosexual Son Of Magic Johnson,ej Johnson Shows Off His Hot Legs In Bum Shorts by sKeetz(m): 2:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
computergeek:
According to Modern day physiologists, Nobody is born gay. No one inherits homosexuality from their lineage.

It's environmental and social influence that will cause a man to love and want to do things to and with another man, cause a woman to fall for her fellow woman.
Watch your children as closely as you can.

I wonder why no form of therapy has been found and established to rehabilitate people with such orientations. Well, they now have legal and natural rights in most places. Rehabilitation will be an infringement.

From where, did you get this information from? I'll want to read from a verifiable source.
Re: Homosexual Son Of Magic Johnson,ej Johnson Shows Off His Hot Legs In Bum Shorts by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
sKeetz:

From where, did you get this information from? I'll want to read from a verifiable source.
The geek herself is a verifiably source... If you can't trust what I tell you, then who's words and information can you trust?

Is it because my moniker says computer geek and not physio-psycho geek?
Re: Homosexual Son Of Magic Johnson,ej Johnson Shows Off His Hot Legs In Bum Shorts by sKeetz(m): 2:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
computergeek:
The geek herself is a verifiably source... If you can't trust what I tell you, then who's words and information can you trust?

Is it because my moniker says computer geek and not physio-psycho geek?

Mechie onu if you dont have anything to say. You just pull out lies from your ass to support your homophobia. undecided
Re: Homosexual Son Of Magic Johnson,ej Johnson Shows Off His Hot Legs In Bum Shorts by hadjipapiey(m): 2:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
Where's the word taking jet to

(1) (Reply)

Download! Odunlade Adekola And Sanyeri Performs ‘sho Mo Age Mi Ni’ | Must Watch / Made Of Gold! Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her Backside In New Photo / [HOT BANG] Dj Yk Beats Ft Fela 2- Dublin Base

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.