Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,836 members, 7,831,714 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Singer Kcee Celebrates His 38th Birthday (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Kcee Celebrates His 38th Birthday (photos) (962 Views)

Seun Kuti Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today / Kcee Celebrates His 40th Birthday In Style (Photos) / Lady Goes Topless, Recreates Dbanj shirtles Photo To Celebrate His 38th Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Kcee Celebrates His 38th Birthday (photos) by GistMore: 10:25am On Apr 18, 2018
GistMore.com

Kingsley Chinweike Okonkwo (born 18 April 1979), better known as Kcee (sometimes stylised as KCee), is a Nigerian singer and songwriter. He was formerly in the Hip Hop duo group called Kc Presh . He currently has a record deal with Five Star Music. He worked with Del B, a record producer known for producing the song "Limpopo".

18 April 1979 (age 38)

He caption;

It’s my Birthday, And am Grateful to be alive on this special day... Thank God for the beginning of a new year and a new phase in my life!
Happy birthday to me. #bullionsquad #bullionvan #LaCueca ������� #Zaddy for life

See more photos; http://www.gistmore.com/singer-kcee-celebrates-38th-birthday

Re: Singer Kcee Celebrates His 38th Birthday (photos) by GistMore: 10:26am On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Singer Kcee Celebrates His 38th Birthday (photos) by Yomzzyblog: 10:33am On Apr 18, 2018
Ok
Re: Singer Kcee Celebrates His 38th Birthday (photos) by menzino(m): 10:42am On Apr 18, 2018
Of all the better musicians for this naija, na this EMPTY GALLON come be my birthday mate...

btw

Happy Birthday to ME.

Re: Singer Kcee Celebrates His 38th Birthday (photos) by GistMore: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
lalsticlala
Re: Singer Kcee Celebrates His 38th Birthday (photos) by talk2saintify(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
shocked

38yrs and you are too single
Not even I Baby Mama
Mr Kcee is Just overrated
So many Up and Coming Artists out der better than him
His only luck Because Emoney's Money bought him to fame
KceePresh was far better than Kcee
HBD Bruh
More Grace

Where is my money

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija: Teddy A To Launch Clothing Line “badman Apparel” / 10 Nigerian Footballers Who Died On The Field / Annie Idibia Looks Amazing In Latest Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.