Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) (69785 Views)

See The Wedding Suit This Man Wore That Got People Talking / Wedding Suit / Photo Of A Busty Bride With Massive Cleavage Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by ngwababe(f): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
Na skills!
Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Is this native suit or agbada suit grin?
Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by googi: 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2018
Well, I can understand your criticism in today's slim fit clothes.

But long coat are common in oyinbo country for weddings or special dinner
Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by ufuosman(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
Maybe d man tell d Tailor to make sure d material did not remain, he must finish it
Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by Burgerlomo: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2018
This is what you get when you ask Obioma the street tailor to sew your wedding suit cool
Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by thaoriginator: 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Shey no be suit wey Big Pun (RIP) dey find since 96 be that?
Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by DonMoga(m): 2:34pm On Apr 18, 2018
AGBADA ON PIKIN

Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by Geestunnar(m): 3:01pm On Apr 18, 2018
hensben:
Nothing wrong with the trouser if you ask me
Classic Hen's brain logic
Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by faithfull18(f): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
Contact me to purchase MTN data bundles at affordable prices... wink
Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by badesco(m): 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
If this guy is a Nigerian, then he must surely come from South East of naija, because we all know that they like anything over size, be it shoes, cloths to name a few.
Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by EndtimeJudge(m): 3:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
dont cover my mouth, i don talk am, you agreed to it too
pweshboi:

Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by joinnow: 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
shocked when carpenter sew your suit.
Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by Teeboi56: 3:36pm On Apr 18, 2018
One man food is another mans poison
Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by Enemyofpeace: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
That was ajepako's wedding grin grin
Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by pweshboi(m): 3:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
EndtimeJudge:
dont cover my mouth, i don talk am, you agreed to it too
Lol... No talk am finish nah
Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by ifuupee23(f): 3:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
jnrbayano:
Using one stone to kill like three birds.

1) First use, his wedding.
2) Second use, as raincoat.
3) Third use, as coverall.

Wise man.
Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by HOLYDICK(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
Its called the zoot suit... Chai Nigerians and negative comments

Ya'll can google it

Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by yemi15(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
lalasticlala:
This man's oversized wedding suit got facebook users talking.

Guys would you wear this kind of suit?

Ladies, would you allow your man Rock this kind of suit?

See hilarious comments..

This is what we call coat grin
Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by KhadyM(f): 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin hahahaha
Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2018
Reelmii:
the bride had no choice, u know how long sge don dey wait for their wedding day
Lol am telling u
Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by Michelle55: 5:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
cheesy I just couldn't stop laughing.. Chai, wickedness in the highest order!!
Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by SyndyB(m): 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
The Tailor must be a Ghanian man
Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by Mysine: 6:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
The man is planning for the future. with madam and better food, he will soon gain enough weight to fit into the suit.
Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by Mysine: 6:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
HOLYDICK:
Its called the zoot suit... Chai Nigerians and negative comments

Ya'll can google it

Guy, you're on point..

Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by hensben(m): 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
Geestunnar:

Classic Hen's brain logic
u Dey craze ehn
Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by Geestunnar(m): 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
hensben:
u Dey craze ehn
U way don madt tey tey
Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by Gkemz: 10:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
He must be related to pastor TD Jakes
Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by steveDpro: 10:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
this is real big
Re: Man's Oversized Wedding Suit Got Nigerians Talking On Facebook (photos) by izeekbiz(m): 8:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
Thinking of what a good suit pricing could cost here in Lagos?
Looking for where to buy Cheap Men's Quality Suits?

Please look no further, I will show you exactly where to buy the most amazing suits for men in Lagos. I will give you the suit dealers contact.

Click on this link to get more details: >>Mens Suits UK – How Much Does a Good Suit Cost in Lagos | Where To Buy Suits In Lagos https://dailysteer.com/cheap-mens-suits-uk-where-to-buy-suits-in-lagos/

where to buy cheap suits | Cheap Mens Suits Uk

Mama Turned 70: See What A Makeover Artist Did To Make Her Look Younger. / See Beautiful Engagment/wedding Rings: Take A Peep / Snail Facials: Ladies, How Far Will You Go To Look Beautiful?