Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,099 members, 7,821,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. (21586 Views)

Gas Explosion Kills A Lady In Owerri, Injures Her Kids (Graphic Photos) / Gas Explosion Kills Lady 'Operating Her Phone While Cooking With Gas' In Lagos / Kitchen Gas Explosion Burnt Mother And Her 2-Week-Old Baby (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by wakabobo: 11:52am On Apr 18, 2018
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

Nigerian Lady by the name Yinka Mathew, Shared new looks as compared to when she suffered serious burn injuries. She was a victim of Gas explosion, she shared the photo with the caption:

"yinky The strongest woman I know! Burns survivor! Don't get it twisted in a Queen #wcw"

See reactions from her comment section

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by Iyawofarmer: 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2018
Wow

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by timwudz(m): 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
Food is ready

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by greatbuc(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
SORRY
BRIGHT SIDE IS THAT YOU NOW HAVE SOMETHING TO COVER WITH THOSE HEAVY MAKEUP.
YOUR SKIN WILL REGENERATE SHAR

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
Beautiful lady.
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by medolab90(m): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
Thank God for your life
timwudz:
Food is ready
Which one is food is ready .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by Reelmii: 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2018
thunder fire makeup

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by Onechancearmy(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin

I'm glad for her, but she should at least acknowledge the efforts of her plastic surgeon and her beautician who keeps her well supplied with quality foundation make-up.

I'm sure there are still several scars underneath all those layers of foundation.

#truebeautylieswithin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by gbaskiboy: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
Eyaa victim of time
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by slawomir: 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
isoright
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by IamPatriotic(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
I will only believe her testimony when I see her face without heavy make-up.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by Jatinzbusinessc(m): 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
grin

Wow what an awesome makeup.
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2018

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by Jozzy1063: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
Thank God
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by kuntash: 1:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
IamPatriotic:

Just imagine human being !
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by MorningDew2017(f): 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
yes Ooooo thank God for recovery and thanks to our able makeover smiley
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by HoodBillionaire: 1:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
HM
heavy make up
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by Stallion93(m): 1:46pm On Apr 18, 2018
ThankGod this gas Explosion no dey burn eyes join, the Skin can always heal
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by nabegibeg: 1:54pm On Apr 18, 2018
wakabobo:
GIST FROM WAKABOBO.COM

Nigerian Lady by the name Yinka Mathew, Shared new looks as compared to when she suffered serious burn injuries. She was a victim of Gas explosion, she shared the photo with the caption:

"yinky The strongest woman I know! Burns survivor! Don't get it twisted in a Queen #wcw"

See reactions from her comment section

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by Donopsiano(m): 1:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
savage spotted........... grin
timwudz:
Food is ready
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2018
Watch my own story of my transformation. Burn Survivors, we are strong.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=960860367424876&id=859259117585002
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by Groovenaija360(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
MORE FROM THE SCENE

LIVE: WATCH AS INVADERS FLOOD SENATE MEETING, TAKE AWAY THE MACE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6dnRDlnzgQ
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by DonMoga(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
HEYYYYYYYYYY, PANCAKE GOOD OO, BUT HANTY WASH YA FACE MAKE WE SEEN BEHIND THE SCENE NA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by Houseofglam7(f): 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
Makeup be saving our asses since 12AD grin
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by 2019endofapc: 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Gbam, Supported. dont be deceived

Re: Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by Samuelkirk(m): 2:38pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Nigerian Victim Of Gas Explosion Shows Shocking Recovery Photos, fans react. by MistadeRegal(m): 3:04pm On Apr 18, 2018
But that's a makeup covered face na?
undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctors To Begin Nationwide Strike June 15 Amid COVID-19 / Man Born With His Heart In His Abdomen / Herbal Medicine(alternative Medicine) Versus Orthodox Medicine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.