Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,828 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:06 AM

Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi (45188 Views)

Aunty Kemi Never Talk O!!! / Nokia Presents N1 Million To Tobi (Photo) / Davido’s Reaction To Tobi’s Obsession With Cee-C On BBNaija Show (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by casby: 4:39pm On Apr 18, 2018
She is a bittered person, as a man u can't go a day with her in the house n not quarrel. Too bad

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by rockcitie: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
hammer6F:

Our own prayer na make men abusing CEEC recieve a wife like Nina.

You can support Cee-C all you want but kindly refresh your memory with the post below. That is who Cee-C truly is:

Cee-C was paired with Tobi.. .he liked her and they were always together but she always gets rude to him and nags him when he speaks to any HM

When he gets back to her...she puts her hands up in his face...like telling him gtfo! And he would beg and beg...

She said you can't claim you like me and be talking like that with those other HMs it's disrespectful

Viewers started calling CC his Madam. Anytime Tobi is talking to another HM viewers be like "Tobi you will soon go and beg madam"

One eviction night Ebuka asked CC "why is Tobi always begging you when I put on my T.V"? CC said "he's just a messy kid...im trying to put together

Viewers began hating CC

House mates had a meeting on top the matter and were like "Tobi is HOH" we need some access to him too!

Tobi tried to adjust...CC wouldn't let him. She began to nag about him "mingling with those people that are below her level of intelligence"

Tobi began to get close to Miracle who adviced him that CC is killing his game...making housemates hate him.

Tobi began to distance himself...CC began to Malign Miracle to Tobi always saying "you think those people are your friends? They don't even like you"

Tobi stopped explaining and begging...CC began telling other HMs that Tobi is bleeped up...plays too much...talks with others girls and is disrespecting her

CC wakes up one morning and accuses Tobi of sexually molesting her. She tells the world that he was touching her privates without her consent. This caused an uproar in the house...making Tobi and CC get strikes after fighting

Viewers started calling them Samson and Delilah

Biggie unpaired them and paired CC with Lolu, Tobi with Alex

Lolu and CC had a big fight and the were chained together as a punishment. CC struggled with the chains and refused to move when lolu wanted to move and the chains broke and whipped lolu on his balls...and earned them a strike while Tobi and Alex had a wonderful pairing

Alex strived to keep Tobi and CC apart because a strike on Tobi will give her a strike automatically

Despite CCs two strikes she fought with Ifu Enada because ifu said Alex has a bigger butt than her

Everyone began to Avoid CC...especially Anheeka and Anto

Tobi and Miracle began getting very close and Tobi began to leave CC alone

CC would call Tobi for talks...stalk him...when he disagrees she rains insults at him and says how he's a small boy that isn't up to her level

CC fought with all the girls in the house except Anto and Ahneeka, ate double portions of meat when she was Tobis(HoH) Pair

Yet fought with Nina because of meat when miracle was HOH

Told Angel that her intellect is higher than the rest HMs that's why she can't Mingle with them

Every one was happy for Tobi that he was finally free. When asked she claimed the sexual molestation accusation was only a joke. Hmmmm

She poked Anto's eyes in her portrait when Anto got evicted...when asked she lied that she ddnt do that...but the video is there

She told Tobi to beware...Alex likes him and hates to see their happiness...when asked she lies that she never said such

Later told Anto that Alex just wants to keep her and Tobi apart because she is merely a trouble maker...when Alex told Ebuka this, CC says She never said that...

She called Nina a dustbin and said Nina is not in her level...when asked by Ebuka she denied saying such

She said Alex doesn't come from a home and can't stand with her or go where she can enter. When asked later she denied it.

She said in her diary room "I hate Alex I just can't stand her" while wearing Alex's eye glasses

She stole Nina's lashes and when Nina searched for it ...alex said I saw CC taking it...when Nina asked her...she said "I flushed it down the toilet" Nina was sad...big brother got Nina new lashes

She fought with Alex because Alex wiped her lens on her duvet to clean it...she said it was disrespectful and Alex is not on her level but she was wearing Alex's Bum shorts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by rockcitie: 4:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
hammer6F:

Our own prayer na make men abusing CEEC recieve a wife like Nina.

You can support Cee-C all you want but kindly refresh your memory with the post below. That is who Cee-C truly is:

Gboliwe:
Cee-C was paired with Tobi.. .he liked her and they were always together but she always gets rude to him and nags him when he speaks to any HM

When he gets back to her...she puts her hands up in his face...like telling him gtfo! And he would beg and beg...

She said you can't claim you like me and be talking like that with those other HMs it's disrespectful

Viewers started calling CC his Madam. Anytime Tobi is talking to another HM viewers be like "Tobi you will soon go and beg madam"

One eviction night Ebuka asked CC "why is Tobi always begging you when I put on my T.V"? CC said "he's just a messy kid...im trying to put together

Viewers began hating CC

House mates had a meeting on top the matter and were like "Tobi is HOH" we need some access to him too!

Tobi tried to adjust...CC wouldn't let him. She began to nag about him "mingling with those people that are below her level of intelligence"

Tobi began to get close to Miracle who adviced him that CC is killing his game...making housemates hate him.

Tobi began to distance himself...CC began to Malign Miracle to Tobi always saying "you think those people are your friends? They don't even like you"

Tobi stopped explaining and begging...CC began telling other HMs that Tobi is bleeped up...plays too much...talks with others girls and is disrespecting her

CC wakes up one morning and accuses Tobi of sexually molesting her. She tells the world that he was touching her privates without her consent. This caused an uproar in the house...making Tobi and CC get strikes after fighting

Lolu and CC had a big fight and the were chained together as a punishment. CC struggled with the chains and refused to move when lolu wanted to move and the chains broke and whipped lolu on his balls...and earned them a strike while Tobi and Alex had a wonderful pairing

Alex strived to keep Tobi and CC apart because a strike on Tobi will give her a strike automatically

Despite CCs two strikes she fought with Ifu Enada because ifu said Alex has a bigger butt than her

CC would call Tobi for talks...stalk him...when he disagrees she rains insults at him and says how he's a small boy that isn't up to her level

CC fought with all the girls in the house except Anto and Ahneeka, ate double portions of meat when she was Tobis(HoH) Pair

Told Angel that her intellect is higher than the rest HMs that's why she can't Mingle with them

Every one was happy for Tobi that he was finally free. When asked she claimed the sexual molestation accusation was only a joke. Hmmmm

She poked Anto's eyes in her portrait when Anto got evicted...when asked she lied that she ddnt do that...but the video is there

She told Tobi to beware...Alex likes him and hates to see their happiness...when asked she lies that she never said such

Later told Anto that Alex just wants to keep her and Tobi apart because she is merely a trouble maker...when Alex told Ebuka this, CC says She never said that...

She called Nina a dustbin and said Nina is not in her level...when asked by Ebuka she denied saying such

She said Alex doesn't come from a home and can't stand with her or go where she can enter. When asked later she denied it.

She said in her diary room "I hate Alex I just can't stand her" while wearing Alex's eye glasses

She stole Nina's lashes and when Nina searched for it ...alex said I saw CC taking it...when Nina asked her...she said "I flushed it down the toilet" Nina was sad...big brother got Nina new lashes.

She fought with Alex because Alex wiped her lens on her duvet to clean it...she said it was disrespectful and Alex is not on her level but she was wearing Alex's Bum shorts.
Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2018
rockcitie:

Gboliwe:

Viewers began hating CC

She stole Nina's lashes and when Nina searched for it ...alex said I saw CC taking it...when Nina asked her...she said "I flushed it down the toilet" Nina was sad...big brother got Nina new lashes.

Hmmmmm what an interesting profiling of this special lady.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by goodmanjustice: 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
yemi15:

Abi, I know how to bring their types down to earth. Point it out they are rude and give them the silent treatment while they spill hot lava lol smiley. If you feel they are talking too much, a slap is all that is needed to reset their brains!

Thing is that they dont agree they are rude, they dismiss it as their way of life and wish they get a man who will love them for who they are. I once corrected a lady, not a man who would take u the way u are, but one u will tongue lash freely and even beat up and get a thank u.

I have said it in many fora, a lady who does not know how to quickly appologise, who cant control her anger, who prays for the holyspirit to calm down n listen when her man is talking, is a very very bad lady

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Flye: 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
You are very correct, I v said this since day 25 of the show that this lady needs psychotherapist and not vote. Anybody that love/like this girl should rather help by reccomending her for a good therapist. Unfortunately the way people and big brother promotes ceec has sent bad message to upcoming teenagers and upcoming generation that it very acceptable to behave in that manner. The most annoying thing is the way they labelled bambam's calmness and gentle attitude as fake and Anto's advance brain as grandma. This shows how we got it wrong in Nigeria, we choose the bad things for God knows why and we condemn the good things.
Brooke60:
Cee-C needs therapist.
It still baffles me the way Nigerians root for that babe. They call her strong woman? WTF? Is that the definition of a strong woman?
We have lost it in this generation

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by djoe21(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
martineverest:
...but a man is allowed to talk to a woman like dat ,ABI?......a very stupid talk from Linda

everyone deserves respect, irrespective of ur gender

Please read what she wrote again, very slowly this time, then come back and delete your post. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2018
OKorowanta:
You are a mad woman!
You just want to divert her votes.
Nothing is new in dat house.
I am telling you she forgot she has a worse person in her sister laura ikeji KANU prolly she has done worse to ogbonna that is why he is another country and she another she shud give her advice 2 her sister

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by mikolo80: 9:07pm On Apr 18, 2018
you wan make he lose 45m and go to jail ffor assault on camera
XingXhang:
As in enh..

It got to a point, I put off the TV and decoder with a tear drop in my eyes.
How did this guy allow himself to be so insulted in this manner? How?

God knows it couldn't have been me, I'll jump on your face and talk you to your knees! Nonsense!
The guy was just larrving stupidly...That's an insult to us, Young Men.

Guys please, you can toast a girl romantically with a soft voice and all but please don't lose your ability to ROAR when the need arises. It has nothing to do with being broke.

I shed a tear today for TWO classes of people today:

1. Those voting for C. C.
2. The man that would marry her.

Is she a FAKE HOUSEMATE? gush! I trust DeeOne Sha!

Pikin wey no want make him mamma rest, that pikin nor go see sleep sleep lai lai!
Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by Mccollins042(m): 9:37pm On Apr 18, 2018
Big brother is just a scam cee c had 2 strikes and biggie knew she was gonna get a 3rd one , therefore forgave everybody. She should hv gotten 3 strikes by now
And how the hell did she know that some evicted housemates will be returning
Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by OKorowanta: 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2018
midehi2:

Guy sharaaap, you have lost it, if women can condemn her lousiness, and you a guy, gosh! she is nothing but a poo, men needs respect from women

Lost it ko lost it ni!
Go boil rock.
Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by OKorowanta: 11:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
brutal1:
your brain must be leaking

Centipedes don lay eggs for your brain..
Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by OKorowanta: 11:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Ddy:

Of what important is her vote to u.If she win it's not ur biz. She is building her career while u are here wasting ur time n age.

You belong to the sewer.fake nama.
Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by samzzycash(m): 7:24am On Apr 19, 2018
hammer6F:
IF TOBI RESPECTED HIMSELF, WILL CEEC TALK TO HIM?

Y CEEC DID NOT TALK TO MIRACLE OR TEDDY A?

TOBI HAS NO SELF DISCIPLINE WEN IT COMES TO WOMEN.

HE SHOULD LEARN TO CONTROL HIMSELF.

WE SHOULD STOP THIS CULTURE OF BLAMING WOMEN FOR EVERYTHING.

SHE NO OPEN, THERE MUST BE SOMETHING WRONG WITH HER.

SHE OPEN, SHE IS ASHAWO AND DUMB.
which show are you watching..

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by isalegan2: 5:09pm On Apr 23, 2018
rockcitie:

Viewers began hating CC

She stole Nina's lashes and when Nina searched for it ...alex said I saw CC taking it...when Nina asked her...she said "I flushed it down the toilet" Nina was sad...big brother got Nina new lashes

wow. i feel like i watched the show. grin

the cee-cee girl is a bad person. angry

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Advises On CeeC & Tobi: Never Talk To Man The Way CeeC Talks To Tobi by chccho(m): 8:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
Alex won something( 550k close challenge, dano milk challenge) including her mother’s kitchen refurbished despite being called an animal and not her level.
Nina won Head of House and also a trip to Russia for the world cup and one Pepsi event in Dubai despite being called a dustbin with water in her brain.

Tobi won 1m, won Heritage Bank package, Headof house and 2nd runner up even though he was insulted infinity

Ifunnada didn’t make it to the finals but won 2.5m, a vintage Pepsi branded fridge and a year supply of Pepsi and aquafina water
Leo didn’t make it to the finals but won 2.5m, a vintage Pepsi branded fridge and a year supply of Pepsi and aquafina water

This life NEVER look down on anyone because people’s grace differ.
Ceec won nothing even the head of house didn’t last. She won nothing. Getting to the finals as the last woman standing without anything is nothing! She was disgrace. Well she won Adesua’s earrings so that’s something
People she said are not her level went home making their parents proud.

Cee-C was disgraced, her bad character made her win nothing ( she won 0)

If you like take your bad character anywhere thinking the universe will clap for you. No one is perfect but every adult is responsible for their actions.
I said it before andI repeat it again, Virginity will never get you an award as much as good character will give. Being a virgin is self discipline but having a good character will take you places.

All u CC fans be warned pride always comes b4 a fall

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stella Damasus And Daniel Ademinokan Rock Same Outfit / Princess Vitarah As A 7-Year-Old & Now. Singer Behind Popular Little Girl Meme / Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.