Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,771 members, 7,809,972 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Building Your Decentralized Company With Xdac - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Building Your Decentralized Company With Xdac (260 Views)

Register Your Company With CAC Today Via An Accredited Professional / Building Your Decentralized Company On A Large Scale Through The Use Of Xdac / Start Building Your Career With This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Building Your Decentralized Company With Xdac by kellyris: 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
-WHAT IS xDAC?

xDAC is a Self-governed platform for creating and managing Decentralized Autonomous Companies. As a subclass of DAO, an xDAC is a company on a decentralized network with a built-in Proof of Work (PoW) incentive mechanism, a comprehensive governance and management tools, and a support system for DApps and Autonomous Agents - all housed on top of EOS. The xDAC governance is regulated by an xDAC platform – designed as a self-sustainable decentralized ecosystem consisting of businesses motivated to reap the benefits of their success without geographical limitations.

-HOW xDAC OPERATES

xDAC is a Decentralized Autonomous Company created and operated on xDAC Platform by one or multiple human or autonomous agent owners or a mixture of both that share a common purpose and unites in order to achieve specific, declared goals. The focus of an xDAC platform is not just company creation and token distribution, but establishing standards for decentralized businesses. An xDAC platform takes full advantage of decentralized ledger technology and lets anyone create and manage company without the limitations of geography.

-PROBLEMS AND SOLUTION

Centralized businesses have a single point of failure and setting up global operations come with their own set of legal and regulatory issues. An xDAC Platform is focused on creating a comprehensive framework for entrepreneurs, teams, autonomous agents and investors in crypto space – all of whom benefit from a decentralized entity.

1. How can I purchase xDAC tokens?
XDAC tokens (XDAC) will be available for purchase exclusively with Ether (ETH) from your ETH wallet. If you plan to participate in the XDAC token sale, we recommend acquiring ETH well in advance of the sale start date to ensure your ability to contribute. Participants will complete a brief registration process that will be launching in advance of the token sale. Please follow us on Twitter and other social media (links at the bottom of the page) or sign up for our newsletter to stay up to date!

2. When does the public Pre-Sale start? How long is the sale open?
The token sale opens on May 15, 2018 and will close on May 30, 2018.

3. How can I create a crypto-wallet?
You can use recommendations from Ethereum official site ethereum.org for choosing your ETH wallet. There is no any restrictions neither special requirements to the wallets you may use for purchasing our project tokens.

4. What is contract address in My Account for?
We offer ETH contract address for investors. Once we receive payments to this address we need you to whitelist your account in Whitelist Address section when you're logged in. As soon as your address is whitelisted, your tokens will be transferred to your ETH address.

5. When will I see purchased tokens in My Account?
After you send your payment, it may take some time for the transaction to be completed and also for our internal system to be updated. Please note, that transaction confirmation time in Ethereum systems are dependent on transaction fee you specify. All purchased tokens typically are allocated to your personal account within few minutes after transaction is confirmed and your address is whitelisted. In case you don’t see any tokens allocated to your account in My Account section after standard 24-hour window, please, contact our support team directly at support@xdac.co.

6. When will I receive purchased tokens?
The tokens are transferred to you as soon as your address is whitelisted. Usually it takes up to one hour after your payment in ETH to contract address was completed and you submitted verification documents for whitelisting. Your balance in My Account will be updated automatically.

7. Can I pay for xDAC tokens with fiat money (USD, EUR)?
For amounts smaller than $10000 please use exchangers, like Coinbase. You may withdraw ETH from the exchanger to your Wallet and then purchase XDAC tokens. For amounts larger than $10000 we may offer you another payment methods. Please send the investment amount, your country, your currency and your preferred payment method to support@xdac.co.

8. When should I do the Whitelisting/KYC procedure?
You may do the Whitelisting and KYC procedure at any time, before or after buying the XDAC tokens, before or after the end of the token sale. No time restrictions here. Once you fill the Whitelisting/KYC form, we will verify your documents and your status in My Account will be updated. If it passes our verification, tokens are automatically transferred to your ETH address and you can see balance in My Account section or in your Ethereum walletyour. If it fails the verification, we will issue you a refund.

9. What will be tokens used for?
The token will be used on the xDAC Platform for dispute resolutions, pay team members, accept payments for services, profit distribution, and incentivize development.

10. Why 100 Million xDAC Tokens is being distributed?
Large amount of tokens will be held on wallets of businesses and team members. Furthermore, each business is required to hold Liability fund and Retirement fund in case of team members. Therefore circulation supply will be limited which will increase demand for token.

For more info on this great business idea, please visit xDAC

(1) (Reply)

How To Attain Excellence In Your Career / Massive Discount On SAP Training - Become An SAP Consultant Now! / Oil And Gas Employment Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.