Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Should Weed Be Legalise? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Should Weed Be Legalise? (803 Views)

US Vows To Force Nigeria To Legalise Same $ex Marriage, G*y Union / Thread For Those Who Love Weed / Legalise Pidgin Language (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Should Weed Be Legalise? by fischer014: 10:53am On May 15, 2010
I know this is a bad topic to ponder upon, but sometimes I think its high time FG look into this matter. Cannabis Sativa popularly known as Indian Hemp or weed is widely consumed by Nigerians. According to an Interview conducted by City People on Da Grin( the last interview he had before his death) Da Grin made it known that he smoke weed and he also said 80% of Nigerian youths smoke weed (including me).

I am in the notion that weed should be legalize because weed smokers are not motivated to commit crime, i have been smoking weed for long now and nobody can tell if I even smoke cigarette. Celebrities smoke weed; the likes of Wande Coal, Tuface, Black face and Terry G amongst others. They have been our role model, do you think they are motivated by this weed, no doubt about that, yes they are. I smoke weed to class and before my exam and I come out in dazzling colours. Girls nowadays don't see guys smoking weed as touts as it was once known to be, its cool with them, some of which tried it and think its cool too.
So what ya think Nairalanders, should weed be legalized or banned, ?
Re: Should Weed Be Legalise? by Jaideyone(m): 10:26pm On May 17, 2010
Did you just say 80%? Where did you get your stat? You're really on weed. do you know the negative effects weed has on the CNS?

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Quickly Rush And Grap All These Xmas Bonuses B4 Someone Else Gets It Today? / Nigerians / When A Nigerian Is Raped: Help Is Available! Where To Find It!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.