Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Mace Theft: Omo Agege Arrested By The Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mace Theft: Omo Agege Arrested By The Police (731 Views)

Mace Theft: I Won’t Answer Your Questions, Omo-agege Tells Investigative Panel / BREAKING: Mace Theft: Omo-agege Appears Before National Assembly Probe Panel / Police Arrest Senator Ovie Omo-Agege Over Mace Theft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mace Theft: Omo Agege Arrested By The Police by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2018
Men of the Nigeria Police arrested Senator Ovie Omo-Agege immediate after the plenary.

The lawmaker was suspended by the Senate for 90 days last week. He, however, attended the plenary today.

The Senate had accused him of leading the armed men who stormed the chamber and snatched the mace while plenary was on.

After the plenary, policemen ushered Omo-Agege from the door of the chamber into a waiting pickup van.

Details later…

http://punchng.com/breaking-police-arrest-senator-omo-agege-over-mace-theft/
Re: Mace Theft: Omo Agege Arrested By The Police by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 18, 2018
Good one
Re: Mace Theft: Omo Agege Arrested By The Police by crestedaguiyi: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
way to go.

let it be on record that a Biafran invaded the national assembly complex with thugs to steal the mace while plenary was ongoing.

what an Arewa man will never do for a biafran(a shamefu act at that) is what out son has done for an Arewa man with recskless abandon in the full glare of the world.

he should be disgraced for bringing shame on us
Re: Mace Theft: Omo Agege Arrested By The Police by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
This shows the shallow mindedness of Omo Agege... Fighting an institution with area boy tactics. How Delta State produced such an infantile reasoning character as a senator baffles me

1 Like

Re: Mace Theft: Omo Agege Arrested By The Police by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 18, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
way to go.

let it be on record that a Biafran invaded the national assembly complex with thugs to steal the mace while plenary was ongoing.

what an Arewa man will never do for a biafran(a shamefu act at that) is what out son has done for an Arewa man with recskless abandon in the full glare of the world.

Not minding that a fellow Biafran was sitting as presiding officer
Re: Mace Theft: Omo Agege Arrested By The Police by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 2:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
way to go.

This the most useless assertion I have read in my lifetime!

APC as a party Is grooming a gang of mental and academical lazy asses!!

And let it be on records that doing the government of the chief President Buhari that and APC senator invaded the senate with thugs and cart away the mace( like never before)

*spit on Buhari bars head*

1 Like

Re: Mace Theft: Omo Agege Arrested By The Police by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 2:22pm On Apr 18, 2018
crestedaguiyi:
way to go.

And let it be on records that during the government of the chief dullard.inho that an APC senator invaded the senate with thugs and cart away the mace( like never before)

*spit on Buhari bard head*
Re: Mace Theft: Omo Agege Arrested By The Police by crestedaguiyi: 2:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
NwaEzefuNaMba:

And let it be on records that doing the government of the chief President Buhari that and APC senator invaded the senate with thugs and cart away the mace( like never before)

*spit on Buhari bars head*

does that change the fact that omo-agege is a biafran .

does that change the fact that he was used to threaten the peace in Nigeria

does that change the fact that he has disgraced his people who have never been in any kind of political stupidity in recent times

Omo Agege will be disgraced in the coming days and weeks.

let nobody tell me that he is been hounded because he is a biafran

he gave himself up for such

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria sign currency Swap Deal with China / Nigeria As A Country Is Collapsing Says Peter Obi / Meet Presidential Aspirant, Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu- Profile (vanguard)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.